PDA

View Full Version : Kamen Rider X Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen

Pages : [1] 2 3

Miss CD
12-03-2011, 03:15 PM
A Super Sentai Vs. Kamen Rider movie?:

Kamen Rider vs. Sentai movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2011/12/04/kiji/K20111204002166930.html

Confirmed cast includes:

* Masahiro Inoue (Decade)
* Ryota Ozawa (Gokaired)
* Rina Akiyama (Naomi from Den-O)
* Kenjiro Ishimaru (Owner/Stationmaster from Den-O)
* Momotaros

Producer Shirakura says, "In the year after the anniversary we're not going to power down but cross it.... This was pretty close to impossible but I'd like to make this the norm for our spring films."

I blame digimon for all this crossing ;)

http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/entertainment/news/20111204-OHT1T00019.htm

That says Cast of Gokaiger, and Cast of Decade. Dimensions are doomed. Fourze and the Gobusters will have some sort of main aprt in the movie, but I have a feeling Marvelous and Tsukasa are going to be headlining this baby.

Miss CD
01-01-2012, 11:19 AM
Rumors from dukemon about Superhero Taisen:

-Decade, concentrating on only his travels, had completed the fusion of worlds.

-Decade is told by Wataru to enter "The World of Fourze", leading the members of the Kamen Rider Club to transform into the Gokaiger

-Marvelous leads the Gokaiger into changing into the different Fourze States and Meteor

-During the fight, Kotaro/New Den-O appears to stop the fight. To return Gokaiger and Fourze to their original states of being, Kotaro must travel to the past!

-Kenzaki/Blade, Hongo/Ichigo, and Gackt (possibly as Riderman) will appear

-The alumni appearing for Sentai are said to be "amazing".

Some Notes from me:

-These rumors seem to state that this movie will pit the Gokaiger against Decade and the Kamen Rider Club in a death match. One word Toei: AWESOME

-Gackt being in the movie makes me assume that he'll be singing the opening, maybe as a duet with a sentai vet

-Lastly, if people are still complaining that Gokaiger isn't doing something...you should stop.

Digifiend
01-01-2012, 03:32 PM
So Decade's world fusion causes the Gokaiger powers to end up in the hands of Gentarou and his friends, and the pirates end up with the different Fourze states (I assume Gai would be Meteor)?

GokaiGold
01-01-2012, 04:05 PM
awesome rumors!

i wonder how long Superhero Taisen movie will be?

Digifiend
01-02-2012, 07:09 AM
At least an hour, maybe longer, after all it's 2012's counterpart to 2011's 199 Heroes.

silverbolt511
01-02-2012, 08:44 AM
^The KRC turning into Gokaiger?

Yeah...I would take these rumors with a GINORMOUS grain of salt.

GokaiGold
01-02-2012, 09:37 AM
KRC has 7 memebers right? then who will be GokaiYellow? i'm refer to Gokaiger 44 because.. you know why

Digifiend
01-02-2012, 10:13 AM
KRC has seven members, yes, but it'll likely soon be eight with Meteor. I guess Nozama and Kengo miss out on Gokai powers. Here's my guesses:

Gentarou - GokaiRed
Shun - GokaiBlue
JK - GokaiGreen
Miu - GokaiYellow
Yuuki - GokaiPink
Ryusei - GokaiSilver
Marvelous - Fourze Fire
Joe - Fourze Base
Luka - Fourze Elec
Doc - Fourze Magnet
Ahim - Nadeshiko (the only other actual Fourze state is the movie-exclusive Rocket)
Gai - Meteor

Mr. Gold
01-04-2012, 08:36 PM
Translation from the kana CD posted:

- Preface - Special
New Year 2012 expected Hero Great!
Rider 40 years, ending in 2011 was 35 Super Sentai memorial year of work, 2012 will celebrate a new milestone "Tokusatsu Hero." I have seen such developments as really expected a large hyper hobby? Have been vying for the editor in chief personally told Mr. Suzuki, executive director of Toei武幸has worked as a producer of many special-effects hero programming. Talk about the prospect of a valuable site for Planning and New Year is a must read! Rider, Super Sentai and other Tokusatsu Hero is a new challenge even more exciting 2012! [Special Feature ◆ Extraordinary go Busters squadron  finally published in 2012 a new Super Sentai! It's called "Go-busters squadron mission." The Busters squadron so far that the industry provides a number of gimmick was to introduce visual and weapons quickly become mind! Squadron VS Pirates Space Sheriff Gavan Gokaija ◆  As you can see if you see the cover, this month's Festival "Kenji-over"! Featured in an interview, Mr. Oba, "Gabin VS Gokaija" Dakimashita was talking passionately about? Yoroshiku courage! ◆ Large lottery gift  I put the thoughts of gratitude to everyone for your favorite book you readers in 2011, presents a big project is alive and well at the end of this year's annual issue! You also have your help manufacturers win a wonderful gift like a total whopping 148! [Series] ◆ adult TV heaven  in conjunction with the large leaf of the Special Interview Intro Kenji, and they built a steel column Tokuma Ichijoji Gabin and treasured! Of course, the "TV Land" also picked up a nostalgic visual graph of the special edition colors and such? ◆ Sea and Sea Jetter  will pause this month's cartoon series ... but! What "Sea and Sea Jetter," we decided on March 1, 2012 Paperback release date of Volume 1! Not that we are here to fight with the sea, play features characters look back while exchanging referrals. New development in the next month enjoy!

Digifiend
01-05-2012, 08:29 AM
Milestone of tokusatsu hero? But according to Wikipedia, the year toku was invented was 1954, when Godzilla first appeared.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokusatsu

Miss CD
01-06-2012, 06:19 AM
Some more possible confirmation about Superhero Taisen:

Hm... supposedly, 鎧 (Gai's actor?)'s paid blog has revealed that Diend's and... OOO's actors will be in the movie.

2ch post about it is here:
http://toro.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/sfx/1325384014/320

I don't know about this "paid" blog though.

On his regular ameblo blog, it says he has a site for Japanese mobile phones. Costs 315 yen per month for access. This is his site, http://vb.gsj.bz/ but it will only redirect you somewhere else if you are on a pc.

This is supposedly what he wrote "映画の撮影が始まって渡部井上戸谷と仲良くしてる" "We just started filming, I've made friends with Watanabe, Inoue and Totani."

There's also a post saying the main characters on the Rider side are Decade, Diend, 4 Taros and Gentaro. While the main Sentai characters are the Gokaigers and the Gobusters. The villains are supposed to be Narutaki and some important actress.

It's all on 2ch. Not sure if you should take this seriously though.

Miss CD
01-06-2012, 11:01 AM
Apologizes on the double post, but Super Hero Taisen Rumored title + staff:

Take with grain of salt:

Title: Kamen Rider X Super Sentai Cross Generation

Director- Kaneda Osamu

Main Writer- Yonemura Shouji

Collaborative Writers- Kobayashi Yasuko, Naruhisa Arakawa, Sanjou Riku

GokaiGold
01-06-2012, 02:04 PM
Kamen Rider X Super Sentai Cross Generation?! Cool Title! XD

if this board has like button similar to facebook then i should like your post!

Miss CD
01-18-2012, 05:30 AM
Filming for Superhero Taisen has started:

Filming photo from Cowspot

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/9013/1326852752327.jpg (http://www.cow-spot.co.uk/tokusatsu/16/heisei.php?res=360918)

Camelot Rider
01-18-2012, 07:00 AM
Gokai Silver v Decade...

Gold Mode v Complete? Gonna be good.

Digifiend
01-18-2012, 07:24 AM
I see GokaiPink and GokaiGreen there as well.

YellowAccel
01-18-2012, 07:47 AM
An you can see GokaiBlue's boots near GokaiSilver

GokaiGold
01-18-2012, 09:02 AM
i saw that pic anf Facebook and liked it!

i hope Taisen movie will be epic awesome!

ShinkenW
01-18-2012, 09:37 AM
^

all Sentai vs all Riders, that itself already spells "AWESOME" all over it...

But then again, it's always better to not get too ahead of ourselves too quickly & expect too much...the higher your expectations, the higher the chances of you being disappointed later on...

nekollx
01-18-2012, 11:44 AM
^ONARE DECADO!
and it is so worth it

GokaiGold
01-18-2012, 11:51 AM
^you spell Onore wrong.. it's really spelled with two 'O' letters

Miss CD
01-23-2012, 06:45 PM
New Hyper Hobby to feature shots of Hero Taisen?:

According to 2ch, the following pictures show up in the newest Hyper Hobby:

-Decade VS The 6 Gokaiger

-Fourze VS the Ashiki Tamashii (collective term for all the Goseiger villains)

-Meteor VS Big One

These pics will probably leak soon.

Takeru
01-29-2012, 03:00 AM
Omg i cannot believe there is not a thread for this yet O: But OMFG!!! Cannot wait for this movie!!! :gokaired:v.s:decade: Every Tokusatsu's fan fantasy team up :3 It's comming soon!!! Here are some the scans so far released

Decade and Gokaiger: (Supposedly Decade has joined with "Space Shocker"?)
http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq312/shadowninja007/02-1.jpg

Worlds collide,Riders v.s Rangers!!:
http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq312/shadowninja007/03.jpg

Fillming has already started!!
http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq312/shadowninja007/01-1.jpg

The first "teaser trailer" is now up on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EGmDMIPlDjM

OMFG!! SO FRKN EXCITED!!! :DDD

YellowAccel
01-29-2012, 03:26 AM
Same here. It will be epic. I'm not a really a kamen rider but i can't wait to see the battle between the SS and KR.

Ryan Steele
01-29-2012, 03:42 AM
it was my dream to see Decade vs Gokaiger :D

Takeru
01-29-2012, 03:55 AM
@Mister Yellow Four,Why uno a KR person? It's basicly the same,except no giant robo lol. But hey,ech one has their prefrences right? :)

@Ryan Steele,Mines too man,like a match made in heaven lol :) And here's hopeing Decade get's more than just another Daizanto card,and maybe a "Sentai Form Rider Gokai Red Card?" *Fangirl squeal* Ahhh!!!

And the Gokaiger get the Hesei Rider era "Rider Keys"? Thus being the first time we might have a "Special Hero Henshin".

But what i really,really want to see is Akared and Ichigo teaming up and kicking some evil shocker-a$$!!! :D

Gosh i swear im so out of breath from the epicness this gonna be D: lol

YellowAccel
01-29-2012, 04:19 AM
I tried to Watch several episodes from different séries but i didn't enjoy it.For now i'm busy with SS and métal hero but i'm gonna try to Watch another série later. Maybe i didn't Watch the best serie lol
I Want to start it but i don't wich one is good to Watch.

ShinkenW
01-29-2012, 05:26 AM
^How can you not enjoy KR? Just what seasons did you watch?

Anyway, like everyone else, I'm really excited for this movie! Enough said.

Ryan Steele
01-29-2012, 06:13 AM
I tried to Watch several episodes from different séries but i didn't enjoy it.For now i'm busy with SS and métal hero but i'm gonna try to Watch another série later. Maybe i didn't Watch the best serie lol
I Want to start it but i don't wich one is good to Watch.
ooo,decade,fourze,w are awesome!

YellowAccel
01-29-2012, 06:48 AM
^How can you not enjoy KR? Just what seasons did you watch?

Anyway, like everyone else, I'm really excited for this movie! Enough said.

Because everyone have différent opinion.....But it took me some Times to really to lové sentai. I tried 3 or 4 Times before sentai. I think i'm gonna try fourze since it's the current série.

ShinkenW
01-29-2012, 07:21 AM
^ of course everyone has different opinions, that was more of a rhetorical question...though I do hope you'll eventually grow to enjoy KR like you enjoy Sentai, since it's a really great series!

Digifiend
01-29-2012, 07:47 AM
Mister YellowFour, I don't know what you've already seen, but yes, you should try watching Fourze, since it's the current series, and maybe the two previous shows, Double and OOO. Decade's good for a crash course in Kamen Rider, but as with Gokaiger, you'll miss some references if you haven't seen the earlier shows. I don't recommend starting with Agito, as it's a sequel to Kuuga, and don't start with Black RX (the show adapted as Masked Rider) either, as it's the sequel to Black.

Takeru, yeah, we should probably have made this thread earlier, it's been discussed in the Gokaiger thread so far.

SilverRanger2014
01-30-2012, 03:39 AM
It seems Waruzu Gill is going to be revived for the movie if the first pic is anything to go by.

ShinkenW
01-30-2012, 03:58 AM
^if you look at the scans, numerous past Sentai villains are revived, even Doukoku's there...however, we're still not sure if these villains are the real deal...they could be clones or something.

We hardly know anything about the storyline, so there's a lot of speculations & rumors about it at this point...some are speculating that the villains Marvelous & Decade are heading are not the real deal. Some are even speculating that the Marvelous we see in the scans is a evil doppelganger, which could explain why he's leading a army of Sentai villains...and Tsukasa (Decade) is wearing the Daishocker jacket in the scans, suggesting that he too is a evil double or brainwashed...so there's a lot of rumors & speculations flying around about the nature of the story.

Miss CD
01-30-2012, 06:09 AM
Decade's good for a crash course in Kamen Rider,

No, no, I think I've explain this before. Decade is not a crash course into Kamen Rider because it doesn't give a newbie any idea what the previous Rider series were like. Seriously, what newbie going to watch Decade and think, "Man, those nonsensical Ryuki World episodes were so amazing. I'm totally going to watch Ryuki now!" Plus, Decade's writing was so godawful that it's going to make a newbie not want to watch Rider with a nine and half foot pole.

I don't recommend starting with Agito, as it's a sequel to Kuuga,

I think I've explain this before too, Agito is an indirect sequel to Kuuga. They mention that Agito looks like Unidentified Lifeform # 4 and that GX was originally created to fight Grongi. That's it. Nothing in-depth or explicit. Plus, there only in the first two episodes.

and don't start with Black RX (the show adapted as Masked Rider) either, as it's the sequel to Black.
Well, outside of the two-parter where Shadowmoon return, RX doesn't really act like a sequel.

Miss CD
01-30-2012, 06:32 AM
And here's some cast info and pics:

I'll post a more in-depth version on the front page later.

Images from Hyper Hobby.

Cast:
Masahiro Inoue
Kimito Totani
Riho Takada
Shu Watanabe
Ryota Ozawa
Yuki Yamada
Mao Ichimichi
Kazuki Shimizu
Yui Koike
Junya Ikeda
Sota Fukushi
Ryuki Takahashi
Fumika Shimizu
Yoshizawa Ryo
Katsuhiro Suzuki
Ryoma Baba
Arisa Komiya
Tatsuhito Okuda!!!! **** YES NARUTAKI IS BAAAAAAAACKKKKK
Rina Akiyama
Kenjiro Ishimaru

http://i.imgur.com/FkT7j.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UFY6R.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/aJurC.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kb9OB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/cRJ6b.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/aUWDY.jpg

ShinkenW
01-30-2012, 06:52 AM
^wait...Marvelous is commanding on the Zangyack ship? Ok I'm not sure about you guys...but I'm really starting to believe those speculations about the Marvelous we see in these scans is a evil doppelganger, or has been brainwashed by the final villain in this movie.

I just knew something must be fishy going on the first time I saw those scans of Marvelous leading a army of Sentai villains...and seeing Tsukasa/Decade wearing the Dai-shocker jacket is always not a good sign.

Sure it's still too early to jump to any conclusions, but based on what I see in these scans so far, they are really starting to convince me of a evil Marvelous double, or a brainwashed Marvelous...and evil Tsukasa.

btw thanks for the scans.

Miss CD
01-30-2012, 07:02 AM
More info: http://henshinjustice.com/2012/01/30/new-photos-on-superhero-war-movie-diend-narutaki-is-confirmed-back/

Koji
01-30-2012, 08:41 AM
^wait...Marvelous is commanding on the Zangyack ship? Ok I'm not sure about you guys...but I'm really starting to believe those speculations about the Marvelous we see in these scans is a evil doppelganger, or has been brainwashed by the final villain in this movie.

I just knew something must be fishy going on the first time I saw those scans of Marvelous leading a army of Sentai villains...and seeing Tsukasa/Decade wearing the Dai-shocker jacket is always not a good sign.

Sure it's still too early to jump to any conclusions, but based on what I see in these scans so far, they are really starting to convince me of a evil Marvelous double, or a brainwashed Marvelous...and evil Tsukasa.

btw thanks for the scans.

So you're convinced that something is wrong? Have you never heard "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"? The principal can easily be applied here. A large enemy army appears? Oh, look, Zangyack has a huge army too. Join them - temporary truce or something - and wipe out the mutual enemy in the Shocker mockery/revival that Decade brings with him.

Digifiend
01-30-2012, 09:41 AM
Incomplete cast list, maybe? Seems rather odd that Hina is there and not Ankh or either of the Births. I would also expect to see Natsumi, since she was Decade's female lead and can even henshin (she's Kamen Rider Kivara as of Decade's last movie). Also, only half the Kamen Rider Club from Fourze is listed, and no supporting cast from Sentai at all.

For reference, here's who plays who:
Masahiro Inoue - Decade
Kimito Totani - Diend
Riho Takada - Hina (OOO)
Shu Watanabe - OOO
Ryota Ozawa - GokaiRed
Yuki Yamada - GokaiBlue
Mao Ichimichi - GokaiYellow
Kazuki Shimizu - GokaiGreen
Yui Koike - GokaiPink
Junya Ikeda - GokaiSilver
Sota Fukushi - Fourze
Ryuki Takahashi - Kengo (Fourze)
Fumika Shimizu - Yuuki (Fourze)
Yoshizawa Ryo - Meteor
Katsuhiro Suzuki - Red Buster
Ryoma Baba - Blue Buster
Arisa Komiya - Yellow Buster
Tatsuhito Okuda - Narutaki
Rina Akiyama - Naomi (Den-O)
Kenjiro Ishimaru - Owner (Den-O)

Mr. Pink
01-30-2012, 09:46 AM
ugh theyre bringing back Dagon again?

ShinkenW
01-30-2012, 09:52 AM
So you're convinced that something is wrong? Have you never heard "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"? The principal can easily be applied here. A large enemy army appears? Oh, look, Zangyack has a huge army too. Join them - temporary truce or something - and wipe out the mutual enemy in the Shocker mockery/revival that Decade brings with him.

geez...I'm just giving my 2 cents here, no need to get all uptight about it...and besides, I never said that I was completely convinced of it, just that the scans do seem rather suggestive of that prospect (at least to me)...and we're still very much in the early stages, it's still quite a long time till the movie is released, and since we know barely anything about what's going to happen in the movie, at this point, anything is possible.

Miss CD
01-30-2012, 11:00 AM
ugh theyre bringing back Dagon again?

Hey, the suit obviously still holds up. Might as well use it for all it's worth.

Justin_Nata
01-30-2012, 11:04 AM
with this being made, i'm hoping they do a "kamen Rider Climax Heros Super Sentai" so something to that effect

Ryan Steele
01-30-2012, 11:16 AM
indeed that game is another of my dreams ^_^

Miss CD
01-30-2012, 11:16 AM
An interview:

Interview with both Masahiro and Kimito.
http://henshinjustice.com/2012/01/30/interview-with-masahiro-inoue-and-kimito-totani/

Contains minor spoilers at one point. It doesn't really reveal anything though.

ShinkenW
01-30-2012, 11:24 AM
^thanks for posting the interview...you're right, it didn't reveal much about what's going to happen in the movie, actually, it revealed virtually nothing...but, it's still nice to read the great interaction between Inoue Masahiro & Totani Kimito.

Takeru
01-30-2012, 06:06 PM
I for one,am just theorizing,that probally the collision of the two Hero worlds,this being with Gokaiger,will be too great,that it will cause the two worlds to fight eachother.

And just something i've drempt about,just way out crazy...
GokaiRed:Final form Ride:Maybe one of those Finisher canons from past Sentai teams :D or heck maybe a Hummanoid robo like the ones from Kakuranger :3
Decade Great treasure:Kamen Rider's first Big Robo,Megazord :D Can you just imagine it? Even tho they already have the J+Decade final form DecaDriver lol.

But yea,the fight scene of Decade and Marvelous will be EPIC!!! Changeing from Rider and Ranger OMG :D

HenshinRider
01-30-2012, 06:25 PM
I will be so happy if the four Taros do make an appearance. Oh, how could I forget Deneb as well?

Digifiend
01-30-2012, 07:45 PM
I for one,am just theorizing,that probally the collision of the two Hero worlds,this being with Gokaiger,will be too great,that it will cause the two worlds to fight eachother.

And just something i've drempt about,just way out crazy...
GokaiRed:Final form Ride:Maybe one of those Finisher canons from past Sentai teams :D or heck maybe a Hummanoid robo like the ones from Kakuranger :3
Decade Great treasure:Kamen Rider's first Big Robo,Megazord :D Can you just imagine it? Even tho they already have the J+Decade final form DecaDriver lol.

But yea,the fight scene of Decade and Marvelous will be EPIC!!! Changeing from Rider and Ranger OMG :DGobusters is already using the megazord name. :)

Kage
02-01-2012, 12:38 PM
i ccaann'''ttt wwaaiittt i LLLLOOOVVEEEE Gokaiger so MUCH

Miss CD
02-01-2012, 01:23 PM
And a picture:

Just a small detail I've noticed. Well, ignore the weird hero guy, who's unrelated.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/NeonZ/Kamen%20Rider/1328091156345.jpg

Look at the small promo shot for the movie on top of the image. You've got Tsukasa, Daiki and the Gokaigers posing for it, but Fourze and the Gobusters are just suits. This suggests the Fourze and Go-Busters casts won't actually be around during most of the movie...

MrThermomanPreacher
02-01-2012, 02:58 PM
I was quite surprised to see Warz Gill in Marvelous' Dai-Zangyack army and not Damaras or Basco, though I guess Marvelous wouldn't bring the latter back because he knows he'll just betray him and get the Kamen Riders' greater power and greatest treasure for himself.

Thrax
02-01-2012, 04:19 PM
cool really much cool !!!

Miss CD
02-03-2012, 07:56 AM
Catalogue Lists:

From Fourze:

IN MARCH:

FoodRoid 06 Nagejyaroika:
Price- 2,625 yen
-Comes with Switch #37, Gyro

Legend Rider Switch Set 01:
Price- 1,260 yen
-First Set consisting of Legend Rider Switches

FMCS-06 Kamen Rider Meteor Storm
Price- 2,415 yen
-FMCS Meteor Storm figure

IN APRIL:

Cosmic Module BarizunSword
Price- N/A
-Cosmic States' weapon. Name is probably a nod to Harrison Ford

Astro Switch Set Cosmic Switch:
Price- 1,890 yen
-Switch that transforms Fourze into Cosmic States.

HakkouKaiten DX Meteor Storm Shaft:
Price- 3,990 yen
-Meteor Storm's weapon, and likely his powerup item

Legend Rider Switch Set 02:
Price- 1,680 yen
-Second Set consisting of Legend Rider Switches

Legend Rider Switch Set 03:
Price- 1,680 yen
-Third Set consisting of Legend Rider Switches

Narikiri Action Rocket Module:
Price- 3,990 yen
-Likely Fourze's Rocket arm!

FMCS-SP Fourze Base States and Module SP Set:
Price- 6,090 yen
-Sounds like an FMCS Fourze with all the power-up weapons

IN MAY:

Astro Switch EX Drill Switch Super 3:
Price- 1,575 yen
Transforms Fourze into a movie special form, like Rocket States, called "Drill States". Likely debuts in the Super Hero Taisen film.

Legend Rider Switch Set 04:
Price- 1,680 yen
-Fourth Set consisting of Legend Rider Switches

Legend Rider Switch Set 05:
Price- 1,680 yen
-Fifth Set consisting of Legend Rider Switches

FMCS-07 Fourze Cosmic States
Price- 3,675 yen
-Fourze Cosmic States FMCS

Miss CD
02-04-2012, 06:34 AM
Drill Switch Super-3
http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv31/alternate-zero/1629847298749.jpg
Gobuster-Oh with Fourze's Rocket and Drill Modules!

Digifiend
02-04-2012, 10:45 AM
Two of each - looks like Gentarou still has Nadeshiko's switches.

Mr. Gold
02-04-2012, 05:41 PM
First trailer for Super Hero Taisen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-athtF9QYRs

RangerFan52
02-04-2012, 05:47 PM
Translation please? Haha looks awesome even without knowing what they're saying.

Takeru
02-05-2012, 12:28 AM
Why yall change the tittle? You heard in the Preview it's Kamen Rider Super Sentai Super Hero Taisen >_> lol anywho,Yes!! We will see Gentarou(Fourze) and the Gobusters in person!! :D Thnks for the preview Mr.Gold :DDD lol

Miss CD
02-05-2012, 07:15 AM
We get to learn when this movie started filming:

https://twitter.com/#!/cron204/statuses/166019227122270208

Apparently the planning for this movie began at the end of October.

And higher quality version of the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHYIB02l0vA

RatherOddRanger
02-05-2012, 07:23 AM
Loving the new HQ trailer. I just hope the plot isn't as confusing as the OOO's All Riders movie.

Miss CD
02-10-2012, 06:01 AM
New info, pics, and trailer:

http://animation.blog.ocn.ne.jp/anime/2012/02/post_2903.html

All Kamen Riders vs. all Super Sentai finally clash! The greatest hero battle in history!
Kamen Rider vs. Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen opens April 21!

http://s17.postimage.org/wgejjnnb3/herotaisen.jpg

In 1971, Kamen Rider went on the air. This strange, bike-riding hero drove the children wild and brought the word "transform" into popularity. After that the series has continued on.

In 1975, Himitsu Sentai Goranger went on the air. These heroes clad themselves in colorful, powerful clothing. There are over 200 of these "Super Sentai" warriors.

2011 was an anniversary year for both series. Kamen Rider was born 40 years before. Super Sentai celebrated its 35th series. While Japan was facing unprecedented crises, these two hero series brought dreams and hope to the people. However, their mission is not yet complete.

In 2012 the anniversaries are finished, but these superheroes' battles will now reach a new stage. All of the Kamen Riders and all of the Super Sentai now gather. All the heroes, in an unprecedented great battle! With all of Toei's effort, here is a miraculous super epic!

Story:
For a long time, the Kamen Riders and Super Sentai have defended the peace on Earth. But something has happened to change all of that.
Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade has begun to attack all of the Super Sentai. Captain Marvelous/Gokaired has begun to attack all of the Kamen Riders.
Now Decade gathers the past evil organizations fought by Kamen Riders and becomes the Great Leader of "Dai-Shocker", while Gokaired takes control of "Dai-Zangyack", becoming its Great Emperor.
What is this "Big Machine Project" that the leaders of Dai-Shocker and Dai-Zangyack speak of? To solve the mystery of the battle, the Denliner goes into the past.
Fourze is.. The Go-busters are... Kamen Rider #1 is... The Gorangers are... ?!
The greatest hero battle in history! Which is the strongest?

Staff/Cast:
original creators: Shotaro Ishinomori (Ishinomori Shotaro Pro), Saburo Hatte
director: Osamu Kaneda
script: Shoji Yonemura
Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade: Masahiro Inoue
Captain Marvelous/Gokaired: Ryota Ozawa
Daiki Kaitoh/Kamen Rider Diend: Kimito Totani
Joe Gibken/Gokaiblue: Yuki Yamada
Eiji Hino/Kamen Rider OOO: Shu Watanabe
Gentaro Kisaragi/Kamen Rider Fourze: Sota Fukushi
Hiromu Sakurada/Red Buster: Katsuhiro Suzuki
Naomi: Rina Akiyama
Owner: Kenjiro Ishimaru

Some of the Japanese fans think that this "Big Machine Project" means that Big Machine, one of the manga-original villains from Ishinomori's original Kamen Rider manga, will appear.

Poster, from the T-joy blog (http://blog.livedoor.jp/tjoy385902/archives/51312429.html).

http://s13.postimage.org/5y6056177/6e9aec70.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/5y6056177/)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLS449rx0RE

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/420649_325231167514849_113894085315226_845634_1489 266391_n.jpg

Thrax
02-10-2012, 06:06 AM
The Trailer really looks cool, Super Sentai cvs Kamem Rider awesome !!

Ryan Steele
02-10-2012, 06:12 AM
I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mako
02-10-2012, 07:19 AM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Epic poster to!

Digifiend
02-10-2012, 10:53 AM
Yep, Meteor vs RiderHunter Silva (he's got a new title).

YellowAccel
02-10-2012, 10:56 AM
Really? 0-0 I can't believe they bring back Silva. But i can't see his new name anywhere. Where did you found the info?

Digifiend
02-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Rangerboard.
Also, I heard someone on /m/ say that Bio Hunter Silver's name has been changed in the movie to Rider Hunter Silver. Can anyone confirm this with a source? Cause that sounds like a really damn good name.

EDIT: Found it. http://ca3.blog76.fc2.com/blog-entry-1195.html#more

Can't read this moonspeak, but the poster said it's in there. If anyone cares to translate, go for it.
It basically says Silva is now working as a Rider Hunter. For fans of the past shows.

A new title, but the same old name. Though this change in designation most likely means someone rebuilt and reprogrammed him what to hunt and created a new one after the original was destroyed. Most likely the later for a new voice actor.

Oh and his name is Silver in the English dub.

YellowAccel
02-10-2012, 11:21 AM
Thanks. It's cool since they didnt really talk about Bioman for the 35 th anniversary exept 2 gokai change and one line from Shiro.

Vickram101
02-10-2012, 02:04 PM
So this movie will have all the Super Sentai Generations in it as well as All the Kamen Rider Generations O.o Holy hell is Tokou getting cancelled and they're going out with a bang? O.o I want to see this movie, too bad that won't be able to until after the DVD/Blu-ray release is out. Which is way after the theatrical release. Toei do care about their fans. Learn from them saban!

Wait that guy in silver. I can't believe it's Bio Hunter Silver! from Bioman. OMFG! OMFG! *Fans self, Fans self* I'm having a total toku nerdgasum here.

Miss CD
02-10-2012, 07:43 PM
More pics:

More pictures of the Rider vs Sentai battle.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/NeonZ/Kamen%20Rider/SHW_02.jpg

It doesn't seem to involve all Rider/all Sentai, so we likely will only see everyone together for the eventual team up at the end. Kind of interesting to see no main cast members there at all though. I hope some of them get to talk, aside from Rider 1 and Akaranger.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/NeonZ/Kamen%20Rider/SHW_01.jpg

Rider 1 beating Goggle 5, Liveman and Megaranger by himself...

Brajira beating Meteor...

And OOO facing... Isogin Jaguar from Dai-Shocker and Dagon from Dai-Zangyack. I guess it basically confirms that both villain factions either will team up in the end or have been working together the entire time. Also, looks like Birth is in the background. Hopefully, no last second "cliff" cameo this time.

http://s18.postimage.org/ek3apwgrd/image.jpg (http://superhero-movie.com/story/)
Teeny tiny Birth :buttrock:

Pamphlet photos. Mostly the same as the pics from the official site, but there is one new one.
http://s16.postimage.org/m56bldbr5/www_dotup_org2621874.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/m56bldbr5/) http://s16.postimage.org/qxg4wt6f5/www_dotup_org2621879.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/qxg4wt6f5/) http://s16.postimage.org/lz6v6vnpd/www_dotup_org2621887.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/lz6v6vnpd/)

I like to think there's a reason for Faiz being in so many of them, but there probably isn't. :sweat:

I really like how you said this, and I fully agree with you, but if they did that they wouldn't have anything to whine about. :redface2:

Takeru
02-11-2012, 09:12 AM
^OMFG Akaranger v.s Kamen Rider Ichigo *-* I can scence it..... >_> :gored::o_O::coffee:

Mako
02-11-2012, 09:27 AM
see on facebook everyone is on team , team sentai , team kamen rider, but come on who looks stronger the ones on the bike who the ones standing on foot standing their ground ? its making kamen riders look bad , get off the bikes and show what your made of, only frouze is allowed on his cause Redbuster can go on his , thats a fair fight ! but this movies looking epic!

PaladinRed
02-11-2012, 09:29 AM
I saw the short TV spot when watching Kamen Rider Fourze episode 21.
HAPPY MONKEY

YellowAccel
02-11-2012, 09:45 AM
http://nsm07.casimages.com/img/2012/02/11//1202110555481184139424853.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1202110555481184139424853.jpg)

Miss CD
02-13-2012, 08:30 AM
Ryousuke Sakamoto's confirmed to be doing the voice of (Bioman's) Red One in the movie: http://www4.ocn.ne.jp/~rsoldier/information.htm

Galaxy
02-15-2012, 02:42 PM
This looks awesome. I've never watched a Kamen Rider series (although I'm starting Kamen Rider OOO now). I'm really excited.

Miss CD
02-22-2012, 08:11 AM
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4748/dcd524a.th.jpg (http://img844.imageshack.us/i/dcd524a.jpg/)
http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/6733/dcd523a.th.jpg (http://img856.imageshack.us/i/dcd523a.jpg/)
http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/6118/dcd522a.th.jpg (http://img856.imageshack.us/i/dcd522a.jpg/)
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8369/dcd521a.th.jpg (http://img204.imageshack.us/i/dcd521a.jpg/)
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/9007/dcd520a.th.jpg (http://img40.imageshack.us/i/dcd520a.jpg/)
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5302/dcd519a.th.jpg (http://img513.imageshack.us/i/dcd519a.jpg/)
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/6868/dcd518a.th.jpg (http://img836.imageshack.us/i/dcd518a.jpg/)
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/8435/dcd517a.th.jpg (http://img197.imageshack.us/i/dcd517a.jpg/)
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3973/dcd516a.th.jpg (http://img4.imageshack.us/i/dcd516a.jpg/)
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/2378/dcd515a.th.jpg (http://img833.imageshack.us/i/dcd515a.jpg/)
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/7489/dcd514a.th.jpg (http://img594.imageshack.us/i/dcd514a.jpg/)

YellowAccel
02-22-2012, 08:35 AM
Who is the guy near Dokoku and Brajira on the Dai-Zangyack pic.

YellowAccel
02-22-2012, 09:31 AM
I'm new into KR so who is the girl on the pic with Don and Joe?

YellowAccel
02-22-2012, 09:44 AM
Thanks Jesse :)

Miss CD
02-22-2012, 09:50 AM
Who is the guy near Dokoku and Brajira on the Dai-Zangyack pic.

That's Long from Gekiranger in his monster form.

YellowAccel
02-22-2012, 10:00 AM
Ah ok i knew he remind me something but i saw his monster form for the first time yesterday so i didn't remember lol

MrThermomanPreacher
02-22-2012, 10:32 AM
So there are definately Gokai Changes in this movie. I wonder how that'll work out then, as of course the Gokaigers gave away all the Ranger Keys except for their own so all the past Sentai have their powers back, and it seems to be the case here as well, with Akaranger leading Goggle V, Liveman, and Dekaranger into battle. Maybe that thing about copies of the Ranger Keys and powers will turn out to be true.

Miss CD
02-22-2012, 06:37 PM
More info:

http://henshinjustice.com/2012/02/22/new-super-hero-war-pictures-info/

http://i44.tinypic.com/2sago0k.jpg

The new issue of Figure Oh not only has info on Unofficial Sentai Akibaranger (http://henshinjustice.com/2012/02/22/the-humans-of-akibaranger/), it’s packed in a ton of info and images on the upcoming Super Hero War! Here’s the scoop.

http://i44.tinypic.com/wtesp.jpg

Tsukasa Kadoya shows his face for the first time in two years, since the Movie War 2010, and once again he’s the Great Leader of Great Shocker. He commands an army of monsters and subjugates the Super Sentai. What is his true purpose?

http://i44.tinypic.com/24mc31z.jpg

Captain Marvelous reigns as the Great Emperor of Great Zangyack, which is comprised of the enemies of the various Super Sentai. What he wants is not the greatest treasure in the universe but the “supreme” treasure, and to get it he must defeat all of the Riders.

http://i42.tinypic.com/wwgcd1.jpg

Decade can use his Kamen Ride ability to change into other Riders and Gokai Red can Gokai Change into other Sentai heroes. They can both transform into other heroes, so how will their battle turn out?

http://i44.tinypic.com/2ur3rk6.jpg

“These are my new henchmen!”

Great Zangyack is a large empire which consists of the defeated previous Super Sentai villains and its’ Great Emperor, Captain Marvelous, uses the Gigant Horse as his pirate ship. Just like before, he commands his crew: “Don’t lose focus until we defeat all the Riders!” His henchmen are top-class: Walls Gill, Chimatsuri Doukoku, Genjuu Dragon-ken Long, Star Messiah Brajira, Akdos Gill, Quester Gai, Quester Rei, Silva, Hades God Dagon and the Black Cross King. Walls Gill quips, “Do you not realize the reason we lost to this imbecile?”

http://i41.tinypic.com/k0hylv.jpg

“The end of my journey is Great Shocker!”

Just like Great Zangyack, this Great Shocker is formed from the villains Kamen Riders have defeated in the past. Tsukasa Kadoya once again becomes its Great Leader. Now he sets out, seemingly of his own free will, to subjugate the Super Sentai. He cooly commands, “Your specialty is reviving again and again, no matter how many times you’re defeated. Until all the Super Sentai are defeated, don’t value your lives but go in with the intent to die!”

To the left of Tsukasa is Doktor G, played here by Tatsuhiro Okuda. Doktor G was a leader of the villain faction Destron in Kamen Rider V3. His armor here is newly designed. As one of the leaders of this Great Shocker, he transforms into Crab Laser. The other monsters include Tiger Roid, Isogin-Jaguar, Go-Star, Scorpion Man, Coma Thunder. There are also Shocker Troopers and Destron Troopers, General Shadow, Shadowmoon, the Ten-Faced Demon Yumu Kimiru, Apollo Geist, and Weather Dopant. This is quite the formidable gathering of villains!

http://i44.tinypic.com/s5cu9l.jpg

He left a fierce impression in Choudenshi Bioman, and now Biohunter Silva returns in this movie! Here he goes by Rider Hunter Silva and targets Kamen Riders. His weapon is the familiar Bio-Buster, and he is once again voiced by Kazuo Hayashi. His catchphrase, “Every last speck of Riders, destroy destroy destroy!” will give you goosebumps!

http://i39.tinypic.com/oozv3b.jpg

Great Zangyack targets Fourze and attacks Amanogawa High School. Meteor tries to stop them, but in the face of this overwhelming attack power….

http://i42.tinypic.com/9uqa8i.jpg

While many sentai heroes are being defeated, Akaranger orders the surviving warriors to gather, but…!

http://i42.tinypic.com/24bug4i.jpg

Just as the title “Hero War” says, the Riders and Sentai heroes will clash! Who will survive?

http://i42.tinypic.com/mtwefs.jpg

The fight between Decade and Gokai Red, who can both change into past heroes, is one thing to watch for in this movie. Their confrontation begins with this “spade” themed match: Decade Blade vs. Spade Ace. There are a lot of very interesting matches!

http://i40.tinypic.com/6tftdx.jpg

Kaitoh, aiming for Marvelous’s “treasure,” fights him. In the middle of the fight he encounters Hina. On the other hand, Joe and Doc try to find the real reason behind Marvelous’s “Rider hunt.” These two groups meet and agree to work together….

http://i43.tinypic.com/1055p4k.jpg

The Riders hurry to the battlefield on their motorycles. The bike action here is a must-see!

http://i44.tinypic.com/21sfms.jpg

The new sentai Go-busters also comes to the fight! Decade transforms into Kabuto and uses Clock Up to attack, but Red Buster uses his own super speed ability to fight back! You could call this scene hardcore fanservice.

Stay tuned for more updates! Discuss this in the forums. (http://forums.henshinjustice.com/showthread.php?t=74027)

overdrive2007
02-23-2012, 03:01 AM
To be honest, I was looking forward to this movie, but now after reading the summary especially the piece that says many Sentai heroes will be killed off, it doesn't look too promising.

YellowAccel
02-23-2012, 03:34 AM
^Maybe they are just injured. I doubt they will kill a lot of Sentai Heroes.

With Kamen Rider x Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen airing this April, a lot of fans started to question if this movie is part of both Kamen Rider and Super Sentai continuities. The movie's producer, S. Shirakura answers those questions via Twitter.

In the first question asked by @lazyjamdcd, he was asked, "Are the Riders in the movie the parallel-world Riders?"

@cron204 By "parallel" do you mean that each one has their own independent world, like in Decade? If that's what you mean, the series that would seem to occur in the same world, like Fourze or Gokaiger, would contradict one another, so we established a compromise.

The fan further asked, "So the Riders in Decade weren't AU after all? So then, what about the Riders this time? Like, which Yusuke will be Kuuga?"

@cron204 @lazyjamdcd It interferes with Fourze, which followed right in Decade's footsteps with the past Riders existing as urban legends. The currently-airing show gets precedence, so we have to work at it.

Based on the answers, it seems that all main Riders were retconned in one universe while as for the AU Riders are still stuck with their own respective continuities.

Source: nerefir of HJU

Digifiend
02-23-2012, 12:05 PM
Remember Decade's premise. He travelled to AR worlds. Alternate Realities! This probably isn't the real Super Sentai universe.

Ryan Steele
02-23-2012, 12:26 PM
Indeed. Decade is the destroyer of words after all. Narutaki will start "Onore ****ido" again,hahaha

Miss CD
02-23-2012, 01:05 PM
You know guys, I just want to point out, "defeated" doesn't always automatically mean "dead". Look at Bandora, she was pretty much defeated at the end of Zyuranger and she didn't die.

And here's a picture of Marvelous vs. the first 7 Showa Riders:

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd27/masterryan005/1329974827247.jpg

Hears All
02-23-2012, 01:55 PM
I like the idea of Decade and GokaiRed controlling armies of bad guys.

I'm just happy to see Decade again...I loved that series

MrThermomanPreacher
02-23-2012, 02:47 PM
Wikipedia's page on the Gokaigers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gokaigers) has linked the Gokaiger's new quest for the second greatest treasure in the universe to Super Hero Taisen.

After the death of Akudos Gill and the fall of the Zangyack Empire, Marvelous returns the Ranger Keys, along with the Great Powers within them, back to the respective previous warriors, and he and his crew departs the Earth, going on [[Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen|a journey to the homeworld of Zangyack to find what he presumes to be the second Greatest Treasure]].

So the second greatest treasure in the universe is the greatest treasure of the Kamen Rider universe (the Ultimate Treasure in the Universe) and the Zangyack homeworld is the Earth of Kamen Rider. What the hell?

Ryan Steele
02-23-2012, 02:58 PM
lol, cool ^_^

Miss CD
02-23-2012, 03:27 PM
Some more info:

Bunch of stuff, I guess.

The article from Figure Oh:
http://s17.postimage.org/v2qrlklu3/HJs9_A.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/v2qrlklu3/)http://s17.postimage.org/jzbqtppxn/5r_Vr5.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/jzbqtppxn/)

Hina, Ahim and Luka (http://henshinjustice.com/2012/02/23/riho-takada-hina-izumi-super-hero-war-wrap-party/).

Another tweet:
https://twitter.com/#!/cron204/statuses/172530632516317185
@cron204 @korohito7 We created Decade so it could coexist with the other shows without interfering with them, but we want to avoid the impression that even the currently-airing Fourze is part of Decade. Therefore I would be grateful if you would interpret that to mean "parallel" or what have you.

Some of the shops (like mu-mo here (http://shop.mu-mo.net/a/item1/?jsiteid=mumo&merc_no=AVCA-49688)) have added a description and a half-*** track list to the theme song listing, as well as actually having the CD-only version which is also from Avex.
Description:
This spring--a collaboration between Japan's strongest heroes!
Almost every Japanese person knows these heroes, who are they??? Everyone has watched them as a child, Kamen Rider and Super Sentai. This spring these two hero series finally collaborate. This is Superhero Taisen. Kamen Rider #1 and Akaranger, Gokaired and Kamen Rider Decade, and.... altogether 220 heroes join forces! The theme song for this dream-filled movie will be sung by a large gathering of the various artists who have done themes for Kamen Rider and Super Sentai! Crossing the boundaries of record companies, the heroes and artists will heat up Japan this spring!
Track list:

(title pending)
(title pending) remix version
(title pending) instrumental

DVD of course has a music clip.

*crossing fingers for ISSA*

Ryan Steele
02-23-2012, 03:30 PM
wow more awesome news :D

rangergod
02-26-2012, 12:29 PM
Okay how come the villians from Kamen Rider side from the showa era but on Super Sentai side are the heisei era? looks uneven.

Koji
02-26-2012, 12:53 PM
Because they were supposed to be Showa in the trainwreck known as Let's Go, and had some of those suits. I think they wanted to rectify it, since the guy who forced Heisei suits in Let's Go isn't doing this movie.

As for Heisei Sentai...they had the suits from Gokaiger?

Digifiend
02-26-2012, 12:54 PM
Bingo. That's why Black Cross King is there, his suit was already remade for 199 Heroes.

Koji
02-26-2012, 01:49 PM
Though not all of the suits did appear in Gokaiger, like Long or the Questers. I wonder if they just had those in good condition yet. But then again, just workable condition, considering the GARO suit is falling apart and it's still used in Senki, workable is all you need.

Miss CD
02-26-2012, 07:40 PM
Another voice confirmation:

Yudai Chiba is voicing GoseiRed.
http://vicp.seesaa.net/article/254240449.html

ShinkenW
02-26-2012, 08:01 PM
Yudai Chiba is voicing GoseiRed.
http://vicp.seesaa.net/article/254240449.html

well that's obvious...

YellowAccel
02-27-2012, 02:40 AM
http://nsm07.casimages.com/img/2012/02/27//1202271053311184139498675.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1202271053311184139498675.jpg)
http://nsm07.casimages.com/img/2012/02/27//1202271053311184139498676.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1202271053311184139498676.jpg)
http://nsm07.casimages.com/img/2012/02/27//1202271053311184139498677.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1202271053311184139498677.jpg)
http://nsm07.casimages.com/img/2012/02/27//1202271053321184139498678.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1202271053321184139498678.jpg)

February is about to end, and that means new scans for your favorite tokusatsu shows. Let's start off with upcoming dream crossover movie “Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen!”

There haven't been anything new in the scans above as we have already saw them via the official website, and previous articles about the film. Below is quite something new.

In the above scan, we can see that both parties, the Kamen Riders and Super Sentai, which have orders from the Dai-Shocker and Dai-Zangyack respectively, attacks each other: Kamen Rider 1 battles AkaRanger, GokaiRed taking out a bunch of Riders, and the twin Births against Rider Hunter Silva,

Also seen in the scan above is the Astro Switch S-3 Super Drill, an OOO TaJaDol Rider Key, an Ichigou Kamen Ride Card, and what seems to be a Goseiger card. It isn't revealed whether these items are important on the film (aside from the Super Drill Switch).

Lastly, the above scan shows the battle between Tsukasa and Captain Marvelous as the leader of each faction, the Dai-Shocker and Dai-Zangyack. Also seen below is the image of Daiki Kaito as he tries to unveils Marvelous's "treasure."

Furthermore, it has been confirmed in the official 36 Legends Super Sentai book that Yudai Chiba will reprise his role as Alata / GoseiRed in Super Hero Taisen. Apparently, he's in a voice only role, similar to Bioman's Red One.

Miss CD
02-28-2012, 07:20 AM
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/421514_261109290635310_120265601386347_604741_8648 88071_n.jpg

YellowAccel
02-28-2012, 07:33 AM
And more infos about the movie:

We all knew a few characters from Kamen Rider Den-O will make an appearance in the upcoming dream crossover movie, “Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen.” And finally, here's our first picture of them!

They are the people who have got a chance to board into the DenLiner. It is busy in order that Hakase and Hina may also save their friends. Where will the DenLiner go this time, is it in the past or in the future!?

It is also revealed that there will large hectic battle between good and evil, with about 300 persons at the climax! Furthermore, a Ranger Key which holds the great power of Kamen Rider OOO. Surprisingly, Goseiger's Red, Blue, and Black Cards appear during the last decisive battle!

In addition, there is a large last battle with the Astro Switches and a new Kamen Rider Fourze!

Source: ca-3 blog, translations by William Strong

GokaiGold
02-28-2012, 07:45 AM
still no Luka!!

why? she's a Gokaiger you know!

YellowAccel
02-28-2012, 07:49 AM
^Read Mr.CD's post (#72) there is a link with a pics of Hina, Luka and Ahim (click on "Hina, Ahim and Luka")

GokaiGold
02-28-2012, 07:53 AM
^oops.. sorry, i don't pay attention!

awesome pic there.

YellowAccel
02-28-2012, 08:08 AM
^I didn't notice it at first too lol. It took me 1 day to realize it was a link. I thought he wrote their names because they were in one of the scans but i couldn't find them.

Camelot Rider
02-28-2012, 09:05 AM
The Goseiger cards appear? For Decade or Diend perhaps?

Miss CD
02-28-2012, 10:00 AM
Kani-Laser:

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu218/igadevil/DCD525a1.jpg

Digifiend
02-28-2012, 11:43 AM
The Goseiger cards appear? For Decade or Diend perhaps?Maybe not. Aren't those the cards they insert into the Tensouder to transform? The surprise of course, is that we wouldn't expect to see those cards if they're already morphed.

YellowAccel
02-28-2012, 11:46 AM
^Yes you're right. And we have a pics of another GoseiCard with a Kamen Rider Card according to the last scan on my post (#80)

Takeru
02-28-2012, 04:22 PM
I TOLD YOU!!! I FREAKING TOLD YOU!!! AKARANGER V.S KAMEN RIDER ICHIGO!!! :D I sight i thought i'd never see :')

Miss CD
03-01-2012, 06:59 PM
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/7931/dcd529.th.jpg (http://img638.imageshack.us/i/dcd529.jpg/)
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/8653/dcd530.th.jpg (http://img836.imageshack.us/i/dcd530.jpg/)
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3672/dcd531.th.jpg (http://img525.imageshack.us/i/dcd531.jpg/)
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/1815/dcd532.th.jpg (http://img703.imageshack.us/i/dcd532.jpg/)
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/1572/dcd533.th.jpg (http://img822.imageshack.us/i/dcd533.jpg/)
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/9189/dcd534.th.jpg (http://img190.imageshack.us/i/dcd534.jpg/)
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/3965/dcd535.th.jpg (http://img844.imageshack.us/i/dcd535.jpg/)
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5667/dcd536.th.jpg (http://img818.imageshack.us/i/dcd536.jpg/)
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6512/dcd538.th.jpg (http://img408.imageshack.us/i/dcd538.jpg/)
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/1720/dcd539.th.jpg (http://img839.imageshack.us/i/dcd539.jpg/)

GokaiGold
03-01-2012, 08:08 PM
cool scans! i think i see Katsumi/KR Eternal in the fifth pic..

Y2j1915
03-01-2012, 11:09 PM
can someone with more Kamen Rider knowledge explain this to me I thought each series took place on a parallel earth did Kamen Rider decade fuse the worlds? i'm trying to watch decade but I end up confused anyway what i'm asking is do Kamen Rider and super sentai take place in the same universe?

Digifiend
03-02-2012, 05:53 AM
Black RX features all previous Kamen Riders, so the Showa shows were always one universe. Kuuga and Agito share a universe, and the others up to Kiva were originally individual universes. Decade's actions apparently merged them, as Double, OOO and Fourze all definitely share a universe, and Fourze has established that the Showa riders also exist in that universe. So yeah, there's officially only one Kamen Rider universe. The Shinkenger episodes of Decade prove that Sentai's world cannot be the same as Kamen Rider's, because the Sentai world is specifically referred to as "a world without Riders".

Miss CD
03-03-2012, 06:53 PM
New movie ad:

http://s16.postimage.org/tmbmg11ch/1330817270001.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/tmbmg11ch/)http://s16.postimage.org/69dkxil8x/1330817274027.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/69dkxil8x/)http://s16.postimage.org/g7yjjzuoh/1330817284199.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/g7yjjzuoh/)http://s16.postimage.org/d3nvn7dw1/1330817289112.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/d3nvn7dw1/)http://s16.postimage.org/kz30frcwh/1330817301380.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/kz30frcwh/)http://s16.postimage.org/5swyotmvl/1330817306300.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/5swyotmvl/)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNN74dTXjhA

GokaiGold
03-03-2012, 07:50 PM
awesomr new trailer!

glad it's not postponed as 2011.. you know why

Digifiend
03-04-2012, 03:19 AM
Yeah, the tsunami. Unfortunately, there could yet be something worse. Apparently, Tokyo's overdue a quake (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/16681136). I don't need to tell you what would happen if that prediction comes to pass.

Ryan Steele
03-04-2012, 05:14 AM
cool pics and new trailer:D

MrThermomanPreacher
03-07-2012, 08:50 AM
I had a thought, since Hiromu's Weakpoint is a paralysing fear of chickens, I wonder if he'll bump into Go-On Gold during the movie and freeze.

And another thing, the villains are of course Dai-Zangyack and Dai-Shocker, but will Vaglass appear in anyway? Probably something like Zangyack in the 199 Hero movie.

Miss CD
03-07-2012, 11:23 AM
^

I doubt it to both. Judging from scans and photos, the Go-Busters won't be in this movie for long outside of the scene where Tsukasa attacks them.

MrThermomanPreacher
03-07-2012, 01:56 PM
^
Really? I don't think so. I gathered from the trailer that the Go-Busters would have a more important role, teaming up with Fourze against evil Marvelous and Tsukasa. It would make sense as Go-Busters is the current series now. There's also news that Go-BusterOh will utilise Fourze's astroswitches, so there will probably be a giant battle as well.

Digifiend
03-07-2012, 04:45 PM
I had a thought, since Hiromu's Weakpoint is a paralysing fear of chickens, I wonder if he'll bump into Go-On Gold during the movie and freeze.

And another thing, the villains are of course Dai-Zangyack and Dai-Shocker, but will Vaglass appear in anyway? Probably something like Zangyack in the 199 Hero movie.I could ask the same about the Horoscopes.

YellowAccel
03-09-2012, 08:49 AM
http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/09//1203090500511184139555715.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1203090500511184139555715.jpg)

http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/09//1203090500511184139555716.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1203090500511184139555716.jpg)

GokaiGold
03-09-2012, 08:50 AM
awesome scans!

why Tsuaba is fighting Ryuki and Blade?

Miss CD
03-09-2012, 09:04 AM
New pamphlet and poster. No new info though.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/6133/dcd527.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nsRWK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UqLbN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/I0RT6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KpXgK.jpg

Koji
03-09-2012, 09:48 AM
The Blade/Ryuki picture is from Movie Wars.

GokaiGold
03-09-2012, 09:53 AM
^yeah, from different movie. this new movie focus on Riders and Sentai Rangers fight at each other

Koji
03-09-2012, 11:35 AM
I know. I was answering your question.

Miss CD
03-09-2012, 04:27 PM
http://image.eiga.k-img.com/images/buzz/31506/sentai164_large.jpg?1343

GokaiGold
03-09-2012, 06:04 PM
Awesome! KR & SS VS Bad Guys! :D

Ryan Steele
03-10-2012, 04:00 AM
wow this is priceless picture :D

ShinkenW
03-10-2012, 04:50 AM
http://image.eiga.k-img.com/images/buzz/31506/sentai164_large.jpg?1343

awesome pic...judging from the pic, it looks like the Riders & Sentai will eventually team up in the end to fight the villains from the franchises...but, it's too early to jump to conclusions just yet...although I do think that's the most probable outcome...considering that's how it normally/always happens in these Sentai/KR crossover movies.

oh KR W/Double vs Yellow buster, I'm rooting for my double rider of course! :p sorry Yoko. and I'm happy to see KR Accel again...I'm actually a bit surprised to see him because I thought only the main riders from each KR season will be in this movie.

Miss CD
03-10-2012, 06:21 AM
Some news articles:

http://news.mynavi.jp/news/2012/03/10/013/
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/movie/2008263/full/
http://woman.infoseek.co.jp/news/entertainment/story.html?q=20120309hochi261
http://woman.infoseek.co.jp/news/entertainment/story.html?q=20120309hochi261
http://movies.jp.msn.com/news/article.aspx?articleid=914503
http://mantan-web.jp/2012/03/10/20120309dog00m200061000c.html
http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2012/03/10/kiji/K20120310002793000.html
http://mainichi.jp/enta/geinou/news/20120310spn00m200009000c.html
http://mainichi.jp/enta/geinou/news/20120310spn00m200009000c.html
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/03/09/kamen-rider-x-super-sentai-film-may-try-for-guinness-record

And new pics:

http://s13.postimage.org/yr4bz9ox3/2008263_201203100976975001331327939c.jpg
http://s13.postimage.org/bs7mgcsx3/2008263_201203100977189001331327939c.jpg

GokaiGold
03-10-2012, 08:02 AM
485 people?! that's lot for battlefield! :D

Takeru
03-10-2012, 08:38 AM
So after seeing alot of these new amazing scans? Who do you guys want to see in a "Dream Match",though I know all of them mite not happen,here's what I'm hopeing...

I hope to see...

Kamen Rider Ichigo v.s AkaRanger
V3 v.s Big One(same actor back in the day)
Black or Black RX v.s Red Falcon (Rx would be better as they both use swords)
J v.s Tyranno Ranger (they were the same actor back in the day as well)
Ryuki v.s Ryuranger
Kuuga v.s Gaored
Faiz or Fourze v.s Megaranger
Den-o Axe form v.s MammothRanger
Kiva v.s Magiranger

And of course.....

Decade v.s GokaiRed!! :gokaired: :decade:

YellowAccel
03-10-2012, 08:44 AM
The only thing i hope to see is Silva VS Bioman lol

Digifiend
03-10-2012, 09:48 AM
By my reckoning, that means 29 members of the Super Sentai 199 are missing (173 includes Go-Busters, so it's 170 of the 199).
50 Riders... Fourze is the 22nd protagonist, so there's 28 secondary Riders.

Who would the 165 other combatants be? Sentai Bangai Heroes? Powerdizer and any other Rider mechs? Even Metal Heroes? No photo has shown everyone yet.

Koji
03-10-2012, 09:57 AM
I got this from Rangerboard:

After the release of the new promotional poster, it has been revealed that the upcoming dream crossover movie “Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen” will vie for the Guinness Book of World Records.

In the climax scenes, as the Kamen Riders and Super Sentai warriors lined up to fight the forces of evil, there are 50 Kamen Riders, 173 Super Sentai warriors, 97 monsters and 165 grunts, for a total of 485 combatants.

It took 2 hours to get them all into costume. They're currently applying for the “Guinness Record for most suit actors in one place.” The temperature even dropped below freezing, and it even snowed on the suit actors on the day of the filming, but there wasn't a single injury.

Producer Shinichirō Shirakura was quoted, "Make no mistake, it's the most in history." Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen premiers this April 21st.

Takeru
03-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Wouldn;t be suprised if they won a World record for it hehe :)

Digifiend
03-10-2012, 10:44 AM
So the 165 are just Shocker agents and Gormin?

Ryan Steele
03-10-2012, 10:48 AM
I think I must continue making wishes. They are coming true one after another. One of them was this movie:D

Mr. Pink
03-10-2012, 10:56 AM
All the sixths are missing... No miu chan :(

It's prob the picture but I don't see the time rangers and the abarangers. And something from around changemans era is missing

Koji
03-10-2012, 12:20 PM
New trailer

http://superhero-movie.com/trailer/f/movie_02.swf

GokaiGold
03-10-2012, 12:39 PM
awesome new trailer! i saw a big group in there! lol

furymax
03-10-2012, 02:10 PM
Just saw the new trailer. It looks very good and that they're going full out on it. Can't wait until it comes out.

Stryks
03-10-2012, 02:46 PM
Damn was that trailer awesome, still worried that Den-O has a role but well hopefully it won't be another Lets go Kamen Rider

Miss CD
03-10-2012, 05:38 PM
^

Worry not, after the Chou Den-O movies did badly, it seems Toei realized that Den-O's udder has been pulled dry. In this movie, the Denliner only being used a plot device and Den-O has received little promotion in this flick.

Mr. Pink
03-10-2012, 06:19 PM
Well decade is likely the new den o... If only they'd make shinkenger the Sentai equiv

Or even random teams of veterans mixed and matched

Miss CD
03-10-2012, 06:27 PM
Decade isn't really the new Den-O since this is the first time he's had a major role since Movie Wars 2010. If anything, OOO is the new Den-O.

And another voice confirmation:

Sounds like Takahiro Fujimoto is voicing Rider 2 again
https://twitter.com/#!/TCSJ_TAKAHIRO/status/178337643573166081

Stryks
03-10-2012, 08:34 PM
Well thank god for less Den-O, I really wanna see Ichigo and Akaranger duking it out

ShinkenW
03-11-2012, 12:18 AM
I'm glad there's less Den-O too...though I wish Toei would turn W/Double into the next Den-O, I think it deserves to be seeing it's such a huge success...but I agree with Mr.CD that OOO seems the closest to it...

I knew from the beginning that the movie is suppose to assemble ALL Sentai & ALL Riders, and yet for some reason for a moment, a part of my brain was only expecting to see the main riders from each KR season...for a moment there I feel like an idiot XP of course ALL riders means the secondary riders are included to, so of course W's only rider partner Accel is there too.
How many riders are in this movie? About 50+ or close to that?
'
although it does seem like a couple of the riders & senshis are missing...

YellowAccel
03-12-2012, 09:58 AM
http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/12//1203120504111184139568955.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1203120504111184139568955.jpg)

GokaiGold
03-12-2012, 10:44 AM
awesome!

Kamen Rider 1 VS Akaranger is real thing! :D

Koji
03-12-2012, 11:14 AM
We've known that for a while already.

Miss CD
03-13-2012, 05:54 AM
An interview:

Hero Vision interviews about the movie.
http://motomimost.blogcn.com/archives/2579

There's another page with a collage of the spoiler pics we already have, along with one that looks like Joe trying to reason with Marv.

Takeru
03-13-2012, 09:53 AM
Wonder if they'le be making fun of how all four Den-o forms together look like a sentai team x) lol

Miss CD
03-15-2012, 01:54 PM
Mr. CD is not pleased with this information:

Tomokazu Seki is voicing Akaranger, Amazon, Stronger and Koma-Thunder.

https://twitter.com/#!/seki0908/status/180261034232262656

Takeru
03-15-2012, 03:11 PM
^Siwon does not approve either. >_< I mean,they got the actual legend,Naoya Makoto for 199 Heroes,I don't see why they couldn't get him for this movie? :/

Mr. Gold
03-15-2012, 04:33 PM
http://www.lolbrary.com/content/257/what-the-hell-is-this-crap-9257.jpg

Digifiend
03-15-2012, 06:27 PM
^Siwon does not approve either. >_< I mean,they got the actual legend,Naoya Makoto for 199 Heroes,I don't see why they couldn't get him for this movie? :/Especially when he also appeared in the Gokaiger finale!

Mr. White
03-15-2012, 11:44 PM
Didn't see this posted, but we're getting Net Movies.

It has been announced via the OCN Animation Blog that TOEI will be releasing net movies for for the upcoming dream crossover movie “Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen.”

Entitled Kamen Rider x Super Sentai: Superhero Disaster – Who’s the culprit?! (Kamen Rider x Super Sentai: Superhero Taihen – Hannin wa Dare da?!), these net movies tackles around solving murder mysteries, uncovering hidden circumstances behind the shows, and more.

Toei Tokustatsu BBS and Bandai Channel will began distribution on April 1st. Check out the net movies' official page at superhero-movie.com/netmovie/.

http://www.jefusion.com/2012/03/super-hero-taisen-net-movies-announced.html#.T2LMiOHGNqI.facebook

GokaiGold
03-16-2012, 08:27 AM
^yay! another net movies! i hope it will be funnier as Decade, W and OOO 21 Medals' net movies

YellowAccel
03-16-2012, 10:46 AM
http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/16//1203160557241184139588686.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1203160557241184139588686.jpg)
http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/16//1203160557221184139588679.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1203160557221184139588679.jpg)

RiderHunter Silva <3<3<3<3

Ryan Steele
03-16-2012, 12:42 PM
^yay! another net movies! i hope it will be funnier as Decade, W and OOO 21 Medals' net movies
I agree. They will have plenty of Narutaki and his onore lines,lol

Digifiend
03-16-2012, 04:45 PM
Murder mysteries? Sounds right up W's alley.

manuel1993kr
03-17-2012, 07:56 AM
They have also announce on That the original Ichigou and Akaranger are not going to give their voices and would be just voice dub by other people

Digifiend
03-17-2012, 08:46 AM
^ Akaranger was already mentioned.

manuel1993kr
03-17-2012, 12:18 PM
Hope that they give a really good script for Eiji with maybe the Kamen Rider Club since we dont see a lot of pictures of the Rider Club

Takeru
03-18-2012, 10:50 AM
The OOO Tajadoru key,and the super drill switch,with the two cards there.....are those for the movie? Or free little door prizes? >_>

Digifiend
03-18-2012, 12:25 PM
The key and switch will both be used in the movie. The Gokaigers will do a team Kamen Rider OOO Gokai Change, and Go-Busters will use the drill switch with their robo (not sure if it's Ace or Oh though).

Samurai Pink
03-19-2012, 09:43 AM
I heard this movie is in April. When exactly? I'm excited to see this.

MrThermomanPreacher
03-19-2012, 10:49 AM
^
The 21st

GokaiGold
03-19-2012, 10:56 AM
^right after my birthday (and Easter)! lol

MrThermomanPreacher
03-20-2012, 10:33 AM
Are any other actors going to return aside from GoseiRed and Red One? I know Akaranger will be voiced by Tomokazu Seki rather than his original actor. One thing I noticed in the trailer, there's a closeup of NinjaRed that comes after a clip of Red One fighting Kamen Riders, and it looks like NinjaRed is doing his roll call.
http://i42.tinypic.com/f4ei5z.png
And Ban is gonna be in Akibaranger soon, so maybe his voice will be there, the Dekarangers are part of that "survivors" group led by Akaranger.

Miss CD
03-20-2012, 10:38 AM
As far as we know, only Gosei Red's and Red One's actors are going to voice their characters.

As far Ninja Red, I've seen some people speculate that's Marvelous in a Gokai Change.

YellowAccel
03-20-2012, 10:38 AM
^Ban's actor probably play his role and not DekaRed. Don't forget Akibaranger take place world where Super Sentai is just a TV Show. And if i remember correctly the Kakuranger use that pose when they are about to use a Ninja trick.

MrThermomanPreacher
03-21-2012, 11:51 AM
I heard on Wikipedia that all of the Goseigers are going to appear, not just Alata, and not just voices. Hyde, Moune, Agri, GoseiKnight, even Eri. Has this been reported anywhere else? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamen_Rider_%C3%97_Super_Sentai:_Super_Hero_Taisen

YellowAccel
03-21-2012, 11:57 AM
^No it's probably a fake. Alata's voice was confirmed by a magazine or a book i don't remember exactly.

YellowAccel
03-22-2012, 05:59 AM
New infos and pics:

http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/22//1203220106441184139615129.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1203220106441184139615129.jpg)
http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/22//1203220106441184139615130.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1203220106441184139615130.jpg)

This year's 170th issue of Figure-Oh magazine had revealed new information for the upcoming upcoming dream crossover movie “Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen.” This features both GokaiRed and Kamen Rider Decade receiving new powers!

As revealed in the last few months, GokaiRed will receive a Kamen Rider OOO TaJaDol Rider Key and Kamen Rider Decade will receive a brand new "unknown" GoseiCard!

http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/22//1203220106431184139615126.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1203220106431184139615126.jpg)

Early in the film, GokaiRed takes in the Legendary Seven Kamen Riders in a one on seven handicap battle! Along the way he uses various GokaiChanges, including Red One.

http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/22//1203220106431184139615127.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1203220106431184139615127.jpg)

Not believing Captain Marvelous is leading the DaiZangyack to deafeat all the Kamen Riders is just, the remaining Gokaiger crew tries to find ways in stopping the war.

http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/22//1203220106431184139615124.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1203220106431184139615124.jpg)

Last time, we saw an image of the fierce transformed battle between the leaders of each faction. But now, we get a glimpse of the out-of-suit fight between Captain Marvelous and Tsukasa Kadoya.

http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/22//1203220106431184139615125.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1203220106431184139615125.jpg)

To back up their friend Eiji as Kamen Rider OOO, the Twin Births, Gotou and Date as Kamen Rider Birth and Birth Prototype, takes the stage! But they can't handle the power of the tag team of Rider Hunter Silva and GokaiRed!

http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/22//1203220109441184139615139.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1203220109441184139615139.jpg)

The Crisis Fortress, the Crisis Empire's mothership, will be the new base of operation for the Dai-Shocker. The villains whom Kamen Rider Decade fought in the past are now his comrades and underlings!

http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/22//1203220106431184139615128.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1203220106431184139615128.jpg)

During the course of the film, three Kamen Rider card users, Kamen Rider Decade, Ryuki and Blade received three unknown GoseiCards! Where did this come from? And what is its purpose?!

GokaiGold
03-22-2012, 08:07 AM
I know it! i now see my Luka!! XD

thanks for the info, Alex!

Koji
03-22-2012, 08:30 AM
Did you not see OOO? It's not like two Births is just for this movie, it existed in the series proper.

GokaiGold
03-22-2012, 09:38 AM
^look at my list- http://www.rangercrew.com/forum/showthread.php?19035-Tokusatsu-Watch-List/page2

i already watched OOO! i'm not ret*rded.. i was just happy to see Two Births again.. TWICE! first was in Megamax and now this

Samurai Pink
03-22-2012, 10:02 AM
When is this in theaters? And when would it be uploaded?

Koji
03-22-2012, 10:35 AM
^look at my list- http://www.rangercrew.com/forum/showthread.php?19035-Tokusatsu-Watch-List/page2

i already watched OOO! i'm not ret*rded.. i was just happy to see Two Births again.. TWICE! first was in Megamax and now this

Excuse me for not going out of my way to look at that, your surprise seemed to imply otherwise, which I now see has been edited out of your post.

Digifiend
03-22-2012, 03:35 PM
^No it's probably a fake. Alata's voice was confirmed by a magazine or a book i don't remember exactly.Not to mention Rika Sato's current status is still unknown. She's missing from the J-celeb circle.

Miss CD
03-23-2012, 11:31 AM
Update on who's voicing who:

These two scans confirm more voice appearances:

Asaya Kimijima (Kamen Rider Birth)
Hiroaki Iwanaga (Kamen Rider Birth Prototype)
Yudai Chiba (Goseired)
Shinji Ogawa (Akdos Gill)
Hirofumi Yojima (Walls Gill)

http://henshinjustice.com/2012/03/22/super-hero-war-update/

Digifiend
03-23-2012, 01:33 PM
Warz Gill you mean. That spelling was confirmed in-show. :p

Miss CD
03-24-2012, 07:38 PM
Pics from the Net Movies:

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/8053/netmovie11.jpg
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/6199/netmovie21.jpg
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/9715/movie21.jpg
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/1235/movie51.jpg

Digifiend
03-24-2012, 08:26 PM
Sherlock Hiromu? Red Rangers and Momotaros in the Rabbit Hatch? Onore GokaiSilver? lol

Koji
03-25-2012, 09:39 AM
I've never watched Net Videos, but the Sherlock Holmes one just annoys me from the picture alone.

Samurai Pink
03-26-2012, 07:14 PM
A net movie? wow, cool. Now I'm excited to see that and the Kamen rider X super sentai: Super hero Taisen.

The movie is theaters in Japan on April 21st. So I guess I would have to wait a couple of weeks or so to see it uploaded. The net movie would be uploaded this Sunday April 1st.

Y2j1915
03-26-2012, 08:12 PM
it could be a april fools prank

GokaiGold
03-26-2012, 08:54 PM
what? noo! i want to see Momotaros in the KR Club and Narutaki talk to GokaiSilver & Ryutaros(?)

Samurai Pink
03-26-2012, 09:20 PM
it could be a april fools prank

It doesn't look like it to me from the looks of those photos. It said that the net movie is a special from the Kamen Rider X Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen. Even though it would be on the day of April Fools, it wouldn't necessarily be a prank.

Thrax
03-27-2012, 03:13 AM
This Movie Kamem Rider X Super Sentais makes me wonder possible i have to started to watch Kamem Rider seasons, bu the movie looks really cool.

overdrive2007
03-27-2012, 03:24 AM
How is Gokai Red able to change into past red rangers, since the previous teams have gotten their keys back?

Digifiend
03-27-2012, 05:53 AM
Either AkaRed passed on his ability to change without keys, or...Some of the Rangers are killed in the big Rider vs Ranger fight, and he takes their keys from their corpses.

GokaiGold
03-27-2012, 07:20 AM
^say what? thanks for spilled the beans, Digifiend! oh great! i'm not going to watch this movie then..

YellowAccel
03-27-2012, 07:38 AM
It's just a theory. The article say that several senshi are defeated not "Killed". They can give their power to Marvelous again to defeat Decade or something like that.

Miss CD
03-27-2012, 12:02 PM
Gokai Change! KAAAAAMEN RIDER OOO!

http://i40.tinypic.com/347jsyb.jpg

It’s previously been confirmed that GokaiRed would be receiving a Tajadol Ranger Key. With the release of Televi-Kun, it seems like the rest of the Gokaiger’s will be receiving OOO Ranger Keys as well. Unfortunately for some fans, Ahim and Luka will not be receiving skirts in their OOO forms. The secret behind the Big Machine project was unveiled at the same time.

http://i39.tinypic.com/105z414.jpg

The OOO Ranger Keys were created from Kamen Rider OOO’s Core Medals! Allowing the Gokaigers to Gokai Combo Change!!

http://i44.tinypic.com/osqr0g.jpg

Kamen Rider Blade, Decade and Ryuki were given Gosei Cards in order to defeat Crab Laser!

http://i44.tinypic.com/atmzxy.jpg

The Big Machine project was to trick the Heroes into fighting each other. While they were fighting, the two evil organizations were working on conquering the universe. They combined their battleships to create the Big Machine.

http://i42.tinypic.com/34examg.jpg

The GoBuster Oh super evolves with the help of two Astro Switches!!

http://i44.tinypic.com/34zkq6d.jpg

The Rocket Drill GoBuster Oh!

http://i39.tinypic.com/23jlgsy.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/6o0377.jpg

Seeing Kaito on board the Gokai Galleon, Joe engages a fight. But he is hesitant and is unable to finish him off.

http://henshinjustice.com/2012/03/27/gokaigers-gokai-change-into-kamen-rider-ooo-super-hero-taisen-update/

GokaiGold
03-27-2012, 01:36 PM
awesome scans!

altough, the new monster look creepy

PaladinRed
03-27-2012, 03:48 PM
PICTURES!

Oh my god.. Narutaki, Nazca and GokaiSilver? Fourze and Momotaros? GokaiRed, HurricaneRed, Ninja Red and Fourze?

I honestly never understood what significance the Net Movies provided, other than just a silly distraction, but now I definitely look forward to watching these.

Ryan Steele
03-27-2012, 03:50 PM
so awesome. I see many of my dreams coming true (OOO forms for Gokaiger,gosei cards for card riders:D)

Miss CD
03-27-2012, 03:52 PM
Oh my god.. Narutaki, Nazca and GokaiSilver? Fourze and Momotaros? GokaiRed, HurricaneRed, Ninja Red and Fourze?

I honestly never understood what significance the Net Movies provided, other than just a silly distraction, but now I definitely look forward to watching these.

That's actually Urataros with Narutaki and Gai.

As for the Net Movie, they're just done for laughs, though I will say Go-onger's Net Movies at least had some kind of a point since they were the Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead to Go-onger's Movie Hamlet.

Takeru
03-27-2012, 04:05 PM
That OOO pic,i knew they were color themed each for a reason,rembering how we all assumed the OOO multi combo from OOO Wonderful 21 Shogun were the Gokaigers,such irony there is lol -__-

Mr. White
03-27-2012, 04:43 PM
^say what? thanks for spilled the beans, Digifiend! oh great! i'm not going to watch this movie then..

Well it was under a spoiler tag for a reason...

YellowAccel
03-28-2012, 08:00 AM
More infos and pics....again lol:

http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/28//1203280402361184139640919.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1203280402361184139640919.jpg)

Continuing the barrage of scans for the upcoming Kamen Rider x Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen movie, we have the shots of the epic team-ups we will see in this movie! To give you a taste, here is an aerial shot of 50 Kamen Riders and 173 Super Sentai warriors!

http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/28//1203280402371184139640923.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1203280402371184139640923.jpg)

But before it will happen, the Kamen Riders and the Super Sentai will fight first! As we see here, AkaRanger and Kamen Rider 1 in the center piece are fighting each other.

http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/28//1203280402371184139640922.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1203280402371184139640922.jpg)

In here, the Go-Busters will fight Kamen Rider Decade and Kamen Rider Fourze will fight GokaiRed. This movie will mark Go-BusterOh's first movie appearance.

http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/28//1203280402361184139640920.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1203280402361184139640920.jpg)

Aside from the current Super Hero Time heroes, Eiji Hino aka Kamen Rider OOO, Kamen Rider Birth and Birth Prototype and Daiki Kaito aka Kamen Rider Diend will appear as well. In addition to that, expect the epic battle between Kamen Rider Decade and GokaiRed!

http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/28//1203280406541184139640950.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1203280406541184139640950.jpg)

The Dai Zangyack and Dai Shocker in their respective ships, the Gigant Horse and Crisis Fortress respectively. Which side are you on in this great battle?

http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/28//1203280402361184139640921.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1203280402361184139640921.jpg)

Other battles happening in the movie are: GokaiRed vs. General Shadow, GokaiRed vs. the 7 Legendary Riders and Kamen Rider Fourze Elek States vs. GokaiRed as DenziRed. Now on to some team-up stuff, in this picture, we see the Gokaigers transforming into the various Kamen Rider OOO Combos.

http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/28//1203281120121184139640052.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1203281120121184139640052.jpg)

Not only that, the Gokaigers as Kamen Rider OOOs, will perform a special Gokai Galleon Buster finisher that will hit Rider Hunter Silva! Another special thing that will also happen in this movie is that Kamen Rider Decade will transform into Kamen Rider 1 for the first time using the Kamen Ride: #1 card in this movie!

http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/28//1203280408461184139640955.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1203280408461184139640955.jpg)

The Big Machine vs. Rocket Drill Go-BusterOh and the Gokaigers as Kamen Rider OOO vs. Rider Hunter Silva! As you can see in this picture, Fourze is piloting the Go-BusterOh and it seems he is inside Yellow Buster's cockpit! So much for the rumor of a Final Form Ride: Fourze!

http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/28//1203280402371184139640925.png (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1203280402371184139640925.png)

On to some of the best stuff in this movie, Double and Accel teams up to fight Black Cross King, Super Hero Time 2007 namely, Gekiranger and Kamen Rider Den-O and Super Hero Time 2008 namely, Go-Onger and Kamen Rider Kiva teams and the fan favorite, Kamen Rider BLACK vs. Shadow Moon! Oh, and Kamen Rider Fourze vs. Apollo Geist. This movie will be a blast!

GokaiGold
03-28-2012, 08:07 AM
Wow!

awesome more scans!

Miss CD
03-28-2012, 01:37 PM
Super Hero War + net movies update:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2vboe48.jpg

Issue 136 of Uchuusen magazine has new information on Super Hero War and its net movies, including summaries and a cast/staff list for the net movies. Here’s the scoop.

http://i39.tinypic.com/28mnskw.jpg

Tajadol Charge!

http://i42.tinypic.com/mw7fyf.jpg

Kengo gives Fourze the Rocket Switch Super One and the new switch, Drill States Super Three. When he uses them both, something miraculous happens to Go-buster Oh.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2edwqj9.jpg

Rocket Drill Go-buster Oh

On both of Go-buster Oh’s hands are rocket modules, and on both of its feet are drill modules. It uses the rockets to go to space, and then deliver a red-hot kick with the drills.

http://i42.tinypic.com/vpx9c5.jpg

Big Machine

When both the Riders and Super Sentai are destroyed, this giant robot will be completed. It takes over someone unexpected, and engages in a violent battle with Go-buster Oh.

http://i40.tinypic.com/33tnin8.jpghttp://i42.tinypic.com/x3bq5d.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/35n8ti0.jpghttp://i41.tinypic.com/2exrjia.jpg

Net movies

Kamen Rider x Super Sentai: Super Hero Disaster – Who’s the culprit?!

Staff:

original works: Shotaro Ishinomori, Saburo Yatsude
script: Shoji Yonemura, Shinichiro Shirakura
director: Hiroyuki Kato

Cast:

Sota Fukushi
Ryuki Takahashi
Fumika Shimizu
Ryo Yoshizawa
Justin Tomimori
Shiho
Tsuchiya Shion
Kosei Amano
Katsuhiro Suzuki
Ryoma Baba
Arisa Komiya
Fuka Nishihira
Keiji Fujiwara (voice)
Tessho Genda (voice)
Tatsuhisa Suzuki (voice)
Tatsuhito Okuda
Koji Yusa (voice)
Eitoku
Yu Kamio
and more

Episodes & Summaries

Kamen Rider murder mystery! You’re the great detective! (mystery and solution parts)

Starting with Decade, the bodies of Kamen Riders keep appearing. Gentaro transforms into Fourze and begins to investigate the case. Eventually he realizes the murdered Riders all have a common point. An unexpected party is revealed to be the culprit!

Super Sentai murder mystery! You’re the great detective! (mystery and solution parts)

Starting with Gokaipink, the bodies of Super Sentai pink heroines keep appearing. The Go-busters transform and begin to investigate the case. The murdered pink heroines were all holding medals, switches and memories. The Go-busters suspect that the culprit is a Kamen Rider…!

Tokumei Sentai Buddy GO!

episode 1: A challenge from Foundation X – A challenge was sent from Foundation X to Principal Hayami at Amanogawa High. If the mystery isn’t solved, he will be sent to a dark nebula. The great detective Red Buster comes to help him out. But in the end, Red Buster can’t seem to solve the case.

episode 2: A challenge from Mr. Kougami - A challenge was sent from the Kougami Foundation to Principal Hayami at Amanogawa High. The great detective Blue Buster comes to help him out. But in the end, Blue Buster can’t seem to solve the case.

episode 3: A challenge from the Horoscopes - A challenge was sent from the Virgo Zodiarts to Principal Hayami at Amanogawa High. The great detective Yellow Buster comes to help him out. But in the end, Yellow Buster can’t seem to solve the case.

The grown-ups’ Narumi Detective Agency

(Here the name Narumi (鳴海) is a pun between Narutaki (鳴滝) and Urataros, whose motif is a sea turtle (海亀).)

episode 1: Is Gokaiger a ripoff of Decade? – Gokaisilver asks if Gokaiger is a ripoff of Kamen Rider Decade. Narutaki and Urataros take on this simple question. The two of them give an unexpected answer.

episode 2: What’s a “Kaiger”? – Gokaisilver asks why the Gokaigers have “kaiger” instead of “ranger” in their team name. Narutaki and Urataros answer the question “What’s a ‘Kaiger’?”

episode 3: What’s the show that came after Amazon? – Gokaiger watched Super Hero War and really liked it, but he’s concerned about what Owner said in the movie. Narutaki and Urataros take a look. The ultimate fate of both Kamen Rider and Super Sentai is…?! What will Gokaisilver do when he finds out?!

http://henshinjustice.com/2012/03/28/super-hero-war-net-movies-update/

YellowAccel
03-28-2012, 02:14 PM
It's weird. It seems like a lot of character will die. I wonder if they will really Die or if the body are fake.

SilverRanger2014
03-28-2012, 02:48 PM
^-If "All Riders vs. Dai Shocker" and "Let's Go Kamen Rider" were anything to go by, they'll get killed off and then come back because "justice needs to be served" or "because people remember the Kamen Riders".

Last year, a rumour went round saying the Gokaiger would team up with Kamen Rider OOO and transform into OOO's forms. Now here we are.

Although Luka and Ahim won't be getting skirt's, OOO's purple form (Putotyra, had to look that up) already looks as though it has a skirt.

Mr. Pink
03-28-2012, 03:15 PM
The grown-ups’ Narumi Detective Agency

LMAO...

all these scans look good but the Detective Agency sounds the most hilarious, particularly episodes 1 and 2

Miss CD
03-28-2012, 03:19 PM
Shoji Yonemura you troll!

Hahaha, ****ing Yonemura, man. "I was planning on revealing Narutaki's true intentions, but I thought it would be too early. So I'm keeping him as a 'mysterious person'"
http://i.imgur.com/A7MTM.jpg

mnikolic
03-28-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm so interested in this movie already. It's sad that a lot of Pink Heroines (Rangers) will die. I hope the writers somehow unkill them at the end of the movie... ;))

Digifiend
03-28-2012, 06:05 PM
episode 2: What’s a “Kaiger”? – Gokaisilver asks why the Gokaigers have “kaiger” instead of “ranger” in their team name. Narutaki and Urataros answer the question “What’s a ‘Kaiger’?”Because the name Goranger was already taken, lol.
^say what? thanks for spilled the beans, Digifiend! oh great! i'm not going to watch this movie then..You didn't have to read it you know... it was hidden in a spoiler tag. :straightface:

Samurai Pink
03-28-2012, 07:59 PM
Interesting, in the net movie the kamen riders suspect the sentais for Kamen Rider deaths. While the sentai rangers suspect the Kamen Riders for the pink sentai rangers deaths. That definetly sets it up for the acutal movie.

Mr. Pink
03-28-2012, 08:38 PM
WHAT PINKS ARE GETTING KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NANI?????????

How did I miss that?

Well at least it means cameos lol... or at least corpses of pinks lol.

Samurai Pink
03-28-2012, 09:11 PM
Pink is my favorite color. It's sad that to see them get killed. Especially Shinken, Magi, Deka, Bouken pink just to name a few.

Mr. Pink
03-28-2012, 09:32 PM
Well it beats giving it to another color. It kinda got shafted in Gokaiger with the color changes so its only appropriate.

overdrive2007
03-29-2012, 02:55 AM
Super Hero War + net movies update:

http://henshinjustice.com/2012/03/28/super-hero-war-net-movies-update/

Thanks for ruining it. Now I know that both Riders and Super Sentai are gonna get killed off.

YellowAccel
03-29-2012, 03:00 AM
^We post all the news, spoiler and rumors about each show so if you don't want spoiler dont read the thread. Morover it say that they will discover Dcade's body but he is alive on one of the pics so it's probably a fake death.

Digifiend
03-29-2012, 04:22 AM
Yeah, it says Ahim dies too, but we know she Gokai Changes later. Somehow, all the deaths get undone.

Mako
03-29-2012, 05:28 AM
Isnt this set in a different time or world like parrell so its not the same Sentai warriors and Kamn Riders as in the show we watched ? in personality wise ?

mnikolic
03-29-2012, 05:50 AM
Yeah, it says Ahim dies too, but we know she Gokai Changes later. Somehow, all the deaths get undone.

I sure hope so. I'm OK with 1 Ranger death, but with 20-30 of them? No, but no thanks... ;))

Isnt this set in a different time or world like parrell so its not the same Sentai warriors and Kamn Riders as in the show we watched ? in personality wise ?

It better be, because otherwise, this is just going to be a horror movie and not a hero one...

Miss CD
03-29-2012, 06:41 AM
You guys do know that the Net Movies are just done for laughs and are not to be taken seriously, right?

ShinkenW
03-29-2012, 07:44 AM
and not to mention net movies do not correspond to actual events or time line...anyone who has watched net movies in the past would know that these net movies are really not to be taken seriously, they're really just silliness made for laughs, and they're not actual events that happen in correspondence to the series...they're like parodies that are created for silliness.

GokaiGold
03-29-2012, 08:12 AM
i won't to read new update that Mr. CD posted but, i'm not going to watch this movie because it pissed me off.. that means there will be no Go-Busters vs Gokaiger! in as no Sentai 2013 cameo..

YellowAccel
03-29-2012, 08:22 AM
^Of course they will be a new team up. Like some people said it's just for the fun. And the net movies are supposed to take place during the envent of the movie if i remember correctly. But we know that at the end of the movie all the Kamen Rider and senshi will fight together even the pink senshi, and Decade so it's obvious that they will stay alive. And i'm pretty sure the pics with W and Decade is for one of the last episodes of the NET Movies and you can see Decade even if he is supposed to be dead. Let's wait the Net before we judge them.

Miss CD
03-29-2012, 08:24 AM
i won't to read new update that Mr. CD posted but, i'm not going to watch this movie because it pissed me off.. that means there will be no Go-Busters vs Gokaiger! in as no Sentai 2013 cameo..

I wouldn't write off a Go-Buster vs. Gokaiger not happening just yet. For all we know, the Production team for Go-Busters will probably just ignore this movie and do their own things. Look at Let's Go Kamen Rider and Movie Wars Megamax. Eiji, Shotaro, and Phillip all met the first 7 Showa Riders in LGKR, yet when they met them again Megamax, they act like that was their first time meeting.

Vickram101
03-29-2012, 09:19 AM
The OOOs ranger key thing is so cool.

Miss CD
03-29-2012, 11:19 AM
Net movies trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZBpgnv055I

Vickram101
03-29-2012, 12:01 PM
^That was an awesome trailer. I wonder if Toei is gonna merge the the separate universes into one?

Miss CD
03-30-2012, 06:30 PM
Net Movie info:

http://www.tokusatsu.jp/ocn/net_SHT/

Ikeda is confirmed for Gokaisilver's voice in the net movies. I was getting kind of concerned it might be like last year when Date didn't even talk in his net movie.

In other news, Eitoku plays himself and Yu Kamio plays the net movies' director. :laugh:

Mr. Pink
03-30-2012, 06:59 PM
Shinken! Gosei! Gokai!

um... Gosei Pink... they better have a good dubber since you know who is mia

LMAO you know who... i made a funny :D

Y2j1915
03-30-2012, 06:59 PM
they killed W! noooooo! it's probably because Philip knew who was behind it all

Samurai Pink
03-30-2012, 10:34 PM
Awesome trailer. Shinken, gosei and Goukai pink, sweet. I can't wait to see this. It's this sunday right (the net movie)?

The actual movie isn't for another couple of weeks. I'm also looking foward to seeing that as well.

YellowAccel
03-31-2012, 01:06 AM
Details about the theme song:

The details for the theme song of Kamen Rider x Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen has been revealed! Entitled, "Jounetsu ~ We are All Brothers", this is the ultimate collaboration of all artist that did themes for Kamen Rider and Super Sentai!

For the Kamen Rider side, the artists are: Shiina Yoshiharu, Aya Kamiki w TAKUYA, Kamen Rider GIRLS, RIDER CHIPS, m.c.A-T and Rica Matsumoto. For the Super Sentai side, the super group Project.R will participate.

The single comes with a special DVD and is set to be released on April 25th along with the official soundtrack.

Miss CD
03-31-2012, 07:41 AM
Ehhhh, while I'm glad that Rider Chips is back, I'm disappointed that Project.R representing Sentai. I was hoping for Mojo or Takayuki Miyauchi or (unlikely) even Hironobu Kageyama.

Andros
03-31-2012, 08:24 AM
I was hoping for Psychic Lover

ShinkenW
03-31-2012, 09:49 AM
Ehhhh, while I'm glad that Rider Chips is back, I'm disappointed that Project.R representing Sentai.

why?

I was hoping for Psychic Lover

Psychic Lover are members of Project.R...so assuming ALL Project.R members are included, Psychic Lover naturally is included too.

But Project.R does have many members, so probably not all of them will take part, otherwise there would just be way too many of them if we add them all to the KR singers...but I think Psychic Lover are probably included, and I hope they are, because they are one of my favorites from Project.R, they sang & performed Shinkenger's and Dekaranger's opening & ending themesongs, which are some of my faves ;)

Takeru
03-31-2012, 11:37 AM
Omg Rica Matusmoto!! Who sing's Ryuki's theme,one of my favorites!! :D

Wish Gackt was doing something song the movie,after all Decade is one of the major roles in this movie,but oh well :p Yeah,I also hope Psychic Lover get's to participate in this,they've had so manny themes,and i love them!!! :D

Rider Chips,that's also a plus,love all their songs from Kabuto,Blade,and their versions of Kuuga and Agito's theme :D

Miss CD
03-31-2012, 12:15 PM
why?

Well, it's because when it said, "this is the ultimate collaboration of all artist that did themes for Kamen Rider and Super Sentai!" I thought we were going to get some oldies in this. It's not that I have anything against Project.R, it's just that its kinda misleading.

ShinkenW
03-31-2012, 01:06 PM
^but considering Project.R members have been singing many of the songs for a lot of the later Heisei seasons, and since the movie is mainly focused on Gokaiger & Go-busters for Sentai, I think it's reasonable that Sentai is represented by Project.R.

And I wish Gackt would take part in the themesong too...but I'm guessing he's probably too busy...unlike most of the other singers who have sang themesongs for Sentai and KR over the years, Gackt is a very prominent rock legend, so he has a very busy schedule...trying to get him back would be like trying to get Tori back...very hard.

Miss CD
03-31-2012, 01:14 PM
^

Maybe, but I still think it's kinda misleading to say ALL artist who did KR & SS themes, yet they stick to the newbies.

Anyhoo, Fourze rides the Gobuster-Oh and executes the Gobuster-Oh Rocket Drill Kick.

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/5740/55506554201203311702162.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/55506554201203311702162.jpg/)http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5740/55506554201203311702162.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/55506554201203311702162.jpg/)

ShinkenW
03-31-2012, 01:25 PM
^ I guess they just couldn't possibly assemble "every" single artist who had ever sang the themesongs for KR and Sentai, there would just be way too many of them to assemble, and next to impossible...so from that perspective, it is rather misleading.
Instead, they brought back those who have provided vocals for the more recent seasons of both franchises...after all, the movie is focused mainly on the recent ones, so the choice of artists for the themesong seems reasonable from this view point.

Samurai Pink
03-31-2012, 07:51 PM
So the net movie is tomorrow right? Well uploaded for people to see? I really would like to see it. :)