PDA

View Full Version : Power Rangers Super Megaforce Pre-Discussion

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

raz
10-07-2013, 06:28 PM
Ciara actually said "It's Super Mega Time!" in her instagram post. If you're talking about the one of her holding the Gokai Yellow helmet, which is now removed.

Rangermon
10-08-2013, 05:25 AM
Does it matter? The fact she used the line seems important wherever it was.

Gosei Awesome
10-08-2013, 08:57 AM
Jesus, Power Rangers has the worst morphing calls ever.

Who has the best?

Quark
10-08-2013, 09:18 AM
...Digimon.

Drunken Rider
10-08-2013, 09:23 AM
^Oh really?

Black Warrior
10-08-2013, 09:27 AM
LOL @Gosei Awesome

Digifiend
10-08-2013, 09:29 AM
...Digimon.Digi Armor Energize?

Gosei Awesome
10-08-2013, 09:31 AM
As much of a Flamedramon fanboy I am, I preferred 'Digi-Modify!'.

GokaiMegaforce
10-08-2013, 09:31 AM
Digi Armor Energize?

I loved that.

GokaiMegaforce
10-08-2013, 09:32 AM
As much of a Flamedramon fanboy I am, I preferred 'Digi-Modify!'.

That always had a ring to it. I also like how the call use to echo.

Cameron Samurai
10-08-2013, 10:31 AM
Super Thanks For Askin' Time

nekollx
10-08-2013, 11:35 AM
"Digi FUSE! Digi FUSE! Digi FUUUUUUUUSE! Shoutmon! Balistamon!"
"Shoutmon!"
"Balistamon!"

You want a bad call try Digimon fusion where not only do they echo the pharse 3 times and names the fusion components then the components have to imediatly shout their names in confermation...and that's for EVERY SINGLE FUSION, yes even when just making the Starmon Pikmon Sword!

A.Stabelli
10-08-2013, 06:11 PM
Isn't Super Megaforce being presented at MIPCOM this week? Why aren't we getting any news?

Hears All
10-08-2013, 07:08 PM
^Because even fans are bored of the show

GokaiMegaforce
10-08-2013, 07:10 PM
You are just so negative, maybe its because they haven't gave it out yet.

Mr. Yellow
10-08-2013, 07:31 PM
Isn't Super Megaforce being presented at MIPCOM this week? Why aren't we getting any news?

Like the Licensing Expo, we have to wait until something is uploaded and/or leaked online. I've been going to the usual places and checking with the normal people. Besides, a good amount is likely news we know. Also, it's only the second day.

Samurai Pink
10-08-2013, 07:37 PM
I'm not bored of Super Megaforce. I for one am excited to see it. I watched every episode of Gokaiger.

Digifiend
10-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Like the Licensing Expo, we have to wait until something is uploaded and/or leaked online. I've been going to the usual places and checking with the normal people. Besides, a good amount is likely news we know. Also, it's only the second day.But MIPCOM has a separate Junior thing for kids franchises - and that's already over. http://www.mipjunior.com/

ShadeHedgehog
10-08-2013, 09:39 PM
I loved that.

As much as I hated Season 5, theirs was pretty awesome
"DNA... Charge!"
Especially the Mega Level one
"DNA Charge! OVERDRIVE!"

Fury Diamond
10-09-2013, 09:40 PM
razzle1337 (https://twitter.com/razzle1337) tweeted a few of the upcoming Power Rangers Super Megaforce toys from the Walmart listings. Two of them are Vekar and X Borg Figures.

SteelX
10-09-2013, 09:51 PM
^ Are X Borgs foot soldiers?

O.92
10-09-2013, 09:54 PM
If I'm not mistake, raz tweeted 'X Borg', singular, so not necessary the foot soldier.

SteelX
10-09-2013, 10:04 PM
^ Fury said "X Borgs". I guess he was mistaken.

nightmere10
10-09-2013, 10:05 PM
There is that blog from the stuntie that mentions X Borg, too.

Fury Diamond
10-10-2013, 11:26 AM
More Super Megaforce toys at New York Comic Con.

Merchandise Thread:
http://www.rangercrew.com/forum/showthread.php?27113-Power-Rangers-Super-Megaforce-Merchandise

White Dino Ranger
10-10-2013, 12:06 PM
I find it hilarious that we're celebratiing 20 years of Power Rangers in the 3DS game by only featuring the 1st and 20th seasons.

Nebula Ranger
10-10-2013, 06:40 PM
^
Disney stopped making PR video games after SPD.

But at least Super Legends was one of the better ones they made. It had so many playable characters. Even the Boom Orange Ranger was an unlockable playable character in the DS version. I'm glad Saban revived the videogame side even though it's technically just another cash cow and the games are usually mediocre.

The fact that the 3DS version has 3D gameplay rather than sidescrolling however is good enough for me.

As much as I hated Season 5, theirs was pretty awesome
"DNA... Charge!"
Especially the Mega Level one
"DNA Charge! OVERDRIVE!"

That sounds like it could work really well for a Power Rangers morphin call.
Let's not forget the third one:

"Charge! DNA! Burst MODE!"

FE21
10-12-2013, 02:08 PM
I just had a thought. We saw nothing of a battlizer at toyfair in New York. Does anyone remember when we found out about Shogun Mode? as an anniversary, it better have a battlizer! It could be In Space's power.

jg13145
10-12-2013, 03:21 PM
The battlizer is a good point. Wouldn't they have made mention about it by now?

Digifiend
10-12-2013, 03:37 PM
I just had a thought. We saw nothing of a battlizer at toyfair in New York. Does anyone remember when we found out about Shogun Mode? as an anniversary, it better have a battlizer! It could be In Space's power.We saw nothing of most of the zords either! Where were MagiDragon, Gozyujin, Furaimaru and Machalcon? Also, while GaoLion and Patstriker were seen, no packaging. We don't know their PR names yet, they won't necessarily match their past season counterparts.

FE21
10-12-2013, 03:52 PM
Where were MagiDragon...

I'm not even going to answer this one.

Digifiend
10-12-2013, 05:16 PM
Huh? I believe I explained why I used the Sentai names.

PRHOLLAND
10-13-2013, 12:59 AM
He probably meant that magidragon was shown at the nycc, it had the green ranger on top of it.

Jitterdoomer
10-13-2013, 01:04 AM
I'm really surprised that the Dairanger keys aren't on the display. Either Saban changed their minds or they will hold it for further modifications since Shishi Ranger key had smaller insignia on his vest. Despite the fact that we showed Super Megaforce Silver in the promotional artwork, why can't they show us the Americanized GoZyuJin figure?

AkaRed
10-13-2013, 10:15 AM
^ Or you know, there was never going to be Dairangers and the brief shots of Ryuuranger was just crappy editing? Just throwing that out there. This weird obsession everyone seems to have with the Dairanger suits is intriguing to me, maybe it's just because I find them ugly?

PRHOLLAND
10-13-2013, 10:18 AM
We saw an americanized version of the shishiranger key and the dairanger suits where clearly shown in a promo at SDCC, unlikely that those things where because of crappy editing.

AkaRed
10-13-2013, 10:20 AM
^ This is Saban we're talking about. You know, the company that does absolutely EVERYTHING on the cheap and has utilized absolutely horrible editing in every season ever? It was crappy editing.

PRHOLLAND
10-13-2013, 10:23 AM
Bandai is not going to accidentaly make a toy for it.

Nebula Ranger
10-13-2013, 11:42 AM
I though they were just prototypes and they just felt like using one of the Dairangers as the basis since they were not the final product.

FE21
10-13-2013, 08:26 PM
This entire season is going to be especially interesting.

thunderfan86
10-14-2013, 04:13 AM
Just out of curiosity. The team will use the Rangers Keys to morph into the past rangers right? It's just a morph or they have their powers just like the Gokaigers?

Digifiend
10-14-2013, 04:29 AM
We don't know yet.

Rangermon
10-14-2013, 05:53 AM
I'm pretty sure they'll have all the past weapons and some of the Zords/New Zords based on old seasons. Any abilities that past Rangers could do while suited should be possible... Not sure about Civilian Powers though.

Digifiend
10-14-2013, 10:17 AM
Thunderfan meant would they be duplicating the powers (i.e. piracy), or have actually taken them. And that depends whether or not they faithfully adapt the first Gokaiger episode, in which the Sentai Rangers lost their powers and the Gokaigers gathered them up off screen as keys. Either way, yeah, they'll have any powers and zords used in the Sentai footage. The only civilian powers they'll likely have are Ninja Storm's, as they were usable while morphed.

Simango
10-14-2013, 01:57 PM
Are they going to use the Disney shows Ninja Storm - RPM?

Jitterdoomer
10-14-2013, 02:47 PM
^ Yes, since Saban bought the whole franchise from Disney.

johnboy3434
10-14-2013, 02:48 PM
^ This is Saban we're talking about. You know, the company that does absolutely EVERYTHING on the cheap and has utilized absolutely horrible editing in every season ever? It was crappy editing.

Okay, think about this for a second: There are 16 teams that were not adapted for PR (minus Kibaranger). In the aforementioned trailer, how many unadapted teams showed up outside of Legend War shots? One. And it showed up twice, from two separate, totally unrelated instances in Gokaiger. You're telling me that, in the editor's supposed sloppiness and total lack of care, he:

1.) Only hit one incorrect team in his random footage-grabbing.
2.) Just happened to hit that same incorrect team twice.
3.) Just happened to hit the only unadapted team to appear since Power Rangers started, rather than the fifteen that appeared beforehand?

I'm sorry, but that sounds more like denial on your part than on the part of the people wanting Dairanger suits. I don't care either way, but what you're proposing is a pretty huge coincidence. While the toys of the Dairanger Keys alone wouldn't have convinced me of anything (although they were obviously not imports, being structured the same way as the keys made for the American toyline), their existence combined with the shots from this trailer at least make the idea plausible. You admit that it's at least plausible, don't you?

Simango
10-14-2013, 03:19 PM
Makes sense. I've seen them moph into Operation Overdrive already. The problem might be that all Black Rangers morph up.
How would they handle something like that? We got teams after Jet Man.

-captainawesome
10-14-2013, 06:49 PM
I was going over the toy pictures from NYCC and I saw the red lion zord from wild force on display and it got me asking all these questions, Is it going to be re released as part of the zord builder collection? what purpose did it serve having it there? are we receiving some more older zords remolded? will we get the entire wildforce megazord remolded?

Digifiend
10-14-2013, 08:08 PM
No. Gao Lion (Red Lion Wild Zord) combines with GokaiOh (Legendary Megazord), so it's not a re-release.

Quark
10-14-2013, 11:16 PM
1.) Only hit one incorrect team in his random footage-grabbing.
2.) Just happened to hit that same incorrect team twice.
3.) Just happened to hit the only unadapted team to appear since Power Rangers started, rather than the fifteen that appeared beforehand?

Simply put: Yes.

mnikolic
10-14-2013, 11:48 PM
Since I found an alternative to get newest PR episodes, I guess I'm back in business.

Frankly, I don't care if the Dairanger suits are used or not. The only suits I want to see in action are from the first 6-7 seasons. Which will probably happen.

As for the editing part - bad editing is a part of show's history. It has happened before.

Quark
10-15-2013, 01:08 AM
They'll ride in on the Battle Bikes.

Jitterdoomer
10-15-2013, 01:11 AM
Since the Mentor's name is Gosei, Saban will likely put the Dairangers as a 'tribute' to the Sentai fans since their name is Gosei Sentai Dairanger

jg13145
10-15-2013, 07:48 AM
I'm still curious as to how the Dairangers would be explained since they never made an appearance in PR prior to Megaforce

mnikolic
10-15-2013, 09:13 AM
They could be explained in various ways:
1. They were an off-screen team of Zordon's, because he liked to do battle in not just one, but multiple fronts.
2. The Dairanger suits were originally planned to be used in Lost Galaxy anyway, so they could do an alternate dimension story and introduce the Dairangers as the Galaxy Rangers from another dimension who had experiences, similiar to our Galaxy Rangers.
3. Since the Kibaranger suit and the the Dairanger's Zords were all used on the show anyway, they could explain the Dairanger suits to be the Mighty Morphin powers at their full potential and that Zordon simply didn't see the need to giving his Rangers new suits at the time they were battling Zedd, leading to the fact that the Mighty Morphin powers were actually never really completely unlocked.
4. The Dairangers could be introduced as allies of the Alien Rangers (Kakurangers) who protected Aquitar while the Alien Rangers were busy helping MMPR's out.
5. They could just be "funny" and write in the production reason straight into the show and be done with it.

There's probably a whole crapload of ways to write the Dairangers into the show's continuity without actually damaging it. But since the current writing staff realy sucks (even more than all the previous ones combined), I'd expect the producers just pulling a Time for Lightspeed/Forever Red thing: just having them BE THERE.

PR Lover
10-15-2013, 09:36 AM
^ maybe they are long lost Powers that Gosei just recently found and gave to the Megaforce in card form.

Digifiend
10-15-2013, 10:02 AM
^Key form.

Jitterdoomer
10-15-2013, 11:50 AM
1. They were an off-screen team of Zordon's, because he liked to do battle in not just one, but multiple fronts.
2. The Dairanger suits were originally planned to be used in Lost Galaxy anyway, so they could do an alternate dimension story and introduce the Dairangers as the Galaxy Rangers from another dimension who had experiences, similiar to our Galaxy Rangers.
3. Since the Kibaranger suit and the the Dairanger's Zords were all used on the show anyway, they could explain the Dairanger suits to be the Mighty Morphin powers at their full potential and that Zordon simply didn't see the need to giving his Rangers new suits at the time they were battling Zedd, leading to the fact that the Mighty Morphin powers were actually never really completely unlocked.
4. The Dairangers could be introduced as allies of the Alien Rangers (Kakurangers) who protected Aquitar while the Alien Rangers were busy helping MMPR's out.
5. They could just be "funny" and write in the production reason straight into the show and be done with it.

There's probably a whole crapload of ways to write the Dairangers into the show's continuity without actually damaging it. But since the current writing staff realy sucks (even more than all the previous ones combined), I'd expect the producers just pulling a Time for Lightspeed/Forever Red thing: just having them BE THERE.

Number 2 makes sense, because both Dairangers and the Lost Galaxy Rangers have the same elements where they can shoot magical powers from their hand like the way Ryo and Leo can shoot fire against the enemies. The Dairangers was likely they're the ones made the Zord. But in Dairanger, Master Kaku was the one created the mecha since he has no PR counterpart for it. There are more Dairanger stuff in PR like the Zords, Monsters, White Ranger, and the Aura Changer for Magna Defender. But the only ones left are the core team suits and their weapons. But how will explain these Chinese Mythology stuff for them like Alien Rangers ignored the Ninja themes?

Red5
10-15-2013, 12:08 PM
they could simply be a set of retired rangers from another planet that gave their powers to gosei in the form of keys. they can say that gosei called them to help out the other rangers for the mega war and they came out of retirement for one final bout. pretty easy.

Tails
10-15-2013, 03:13 PM

I like 1 and 4 the most.
It just makes sense, because we know that PR hinted it several times that there are more teams in the Galaxy than just the ones that are/were active on earth.

Megazord Prime
10-15-2013, 07:41 PM
You think Saban will add that huge Megazord battle from the Sentai 199 movie (personal favorite scene) in the Super Megaforce finale???

FE21
10-15-2013, 08:51 PM
I think it could go either way, although personally I think that just having the main megazord is stupid. Have the final combination! Wouldn't you want the final combination to fight a (nearly) unbeatable enemy?

mnikolic
10-16-2013, 01:08 AM
Well, if they resort to using the Gokaiger footage, we'll see the Gokai-Oh using the ultimate powers of past teams. Besides, the Megazords were brought back just for the Go-Buster vs. Gokaiger corssover movie (which was great, but it was too rushed in my opinion).

Fury Diamond
10-16-2013, 02:24 AM
The latest Power Rangers Super Megaforce brand poster.

http://www.megaforcecast.com/gallery/albums/misc/marketing/prsm/posters/normal_brand-front.jpghttp://www.megaforcecast.com/gallery/albums/misc/marketing/prsm/posters/normal_brand-back.jpg

http://blog.samuraicast.com/power-rangers-super-megaforce-brand-poster/

SteelX
10-16-2013, 02:44 AM
Kinda hard to read. How many new episodes does it say?

DREWdesu
10-16-2013, 03:12 AM
^^ It says 20 new episodes.

Thrax
10-16-2013, 03:25 AM
The Poster is cool with the Gokai suits and the Gokai-Oh in the Background.

Digifiend
10-16-2013, 03:55 AM

http://blog.samuraicast.com/power-rangers-super-megaforce-brand-poster/Hmm, I can just barely read that, I see it says that there was sales growth in 2012 compared to 2011.... so Super Samurai did better than Samurai's first season. What's that about promotion in Fall 2014?

nightmere10
10-16-2013, 08:53 AM
^ General Mills cereal box promotion in 2014

XavierSaintCloud
10-16-2013, 09:01 AM
The Poster is cool with the Gokai suits and the Gokai-Oh in the Background.

Even cooler is the few past rangers seen on the bottom of the right-hand side of the scan.

I'd also like to see a bigger version of it so the text on it can be read.

jaxratchet
10-16-2013, 09:07 AM
Rhino ranger's picture on the poster looks like Megaforce Pink's Version. Is it just me or does Rhino Ranger look a bit feminine?

Rangermon
10-16-2013, 09:42 AM
If it does look feminine, it could be a possible female morph from Super Megaforce.

I kinda get the placement for these specific Rangers:
- Mighty Morphin': Started the whole franchise.
- Jungle Fury: Jason Smith's involvement clearly ensured their importance.
- RPM: Regarded highly by most older fans.
- Samurai: Start of the Neo Saban Era and created the modern generation popularity.
- Megaforce: Current team.

Fury Diamond
10-16-2013, 10:24 AM
You can find the full-res poster here:
http://www.megaforcecast.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=434
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.456778037768325.1073741865.269241203188677&type=1

Digifiend
10-16-2013, 10:50 AM
If it does look feminine, it could be a possible female morph from Super Megaforce.

I kinda get the placement for these specific Rangers:
- Mighty Morphin': Started the whole franchise.
- Jungle Fury: Jason Smith's involvement clearly ensured their importance.
- RPM: Regarded highly by most older fans.
- Samurai: Start of the Neo Saban Era and created the modern generation popularity.
- Megaforce: Current team.That's stretching it. The logic is merely first team and the four most recent teams.

Nebula Ranger
10-16-2013, 10:54 AM
^
And I was just beginning to think that they really did care. Silly old me.

jg13145
10-16-2013, 11:44 AM
I just told myself that it could be a combination of both.

Megazord Prime
10-16-2013, 04:55 PM
Well, if they resort to using the Gokaiger footage, we'll see the Gokai-Oh using the ultimate powers of past teams. Besides, the Megazords were brought back just for the Go-Buster vs. Gokaiger corssover movie (which was great, but it was too rushed in my opinion).

I was hoping for the Zords to survive the finale. Besides, "Legendary Battle" has footage of Gokaiger episodes 1, 50, and 51 based on the front cover of the script we saw, which GokaiOh and Gouzyujin were wrecked, but came back for the Gobusters vs. Gokaiger team-up movie.

johnboy3434
10-16-2013, 08:36 PM
Simply put: Yes.

And that doesn't strike you as particularly unlikely? Remember, there were fifteen other such teams and this anonymous editor managed to miss all of them not just the two times the Dairangers showed up, but every other time he picked a team that ended up being right.

You can find the full-res poster here:
http://www.megaforcecast.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=434
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.456778037768325.1073741865.269241203188677&type=1

"Over 800 episodes"? By what numbering? Even if you count "Clash of the Red Rangers" as two episodes (since it aired like that in some foreign markets), that only adds up to 768 in the twenty seasons they mentioned. If you include Super Megaforce and its two (unmentioned) holiday specials, that's still only 790.

lablue6uy
10-16-2013, 09:06 PM
^my guess someone accidentally counted the revisioned season's episodes into the total

Rangermon
10-16-2013, 11:32 PM
Production-wise, the reversion is classed as new. It's season S18 (Basically, attached to Samurai with a Special tag) but a new production/undertaking nevertheless.

Thrax
10-19-2013, 02:12 AM
^ I think MMPRv2 Tzachor consider the Reversion a Special season, because Samurai is consider one divided in 2 seasons.

Cameron Samurai
10-19-2013, 07:37 AM

http://www.megaforcecast.com/gallery/albums/misc/marketing/prsm/posters/normal_brand-front.jpghttp://www.megaforcecast.com/gallery/albums/misc/marketing/prsm/posters/normal_brand-back.jpg

http://blog.samuraicast.com/power-rangers-super-megaforce-brand-poster/

Hmm...noticing Zador is missing from this version of the poster, that's interesting.

Rangermon
10-19-2013, 10:17 AM
You're under the illusion Silver will be around from episode 1 but it's business as usual, a between episode 8-12 entry - So, we don't get him for long.

lablue6uy
10-19-2013, 10:27 AM
^i think you meant delusion not illusion unless illusion has some english slang form that you are using

Digifiend
10-19-2013, 12:19 PM
Rangermon, 12 is far too late, there's only 22 episodes remember? Robo Knight was added in episode 8, Super Megaforce Silver will probably also debut in episode 8. Could be as early as episode 6 assuming all the fillers are skipped and no zord intros are two parters.

Rangermon
10-20-2013, 12:31 AM
^i think you meant delusion not illusion unless illusion has some english slang form that you are using

Nope, the widely known phrase is "under the illusion" - under the delusion doesn't work. It meant that some are imagining he appears right from episode 1 but we know he isn't and I don't know for sure how much later.

@Digifiend. I only said episodes 8-12 because of the Neo-Saban Era's 6th entrances so far. If they ever have it happen any earlier, I'll open my range up if I ever bring it up again :P haha.

Digifiend
10-20-2013, 06:47 AM
Yeah, but remember that Samurai Gold appeared in episode 11 out of a 45 episode Sentai adaptation. Robo Knight was episode 8 of 22, and Super Megaforce also has 22 episodes.

Thrax
10-20-2013, 08:49 AM
The Silver Ranger in Super Megaforce maybe show up in the episode 3 !!!

Nebula Ranger
10-20-2013, 10:15 AM
^
Impossible. They need to introduce several zords before that (not to mention the combos) and there's no way they can squeeze them all in one or two episodes.

There's the Gokai Galleon, The Gokai Megazord, Magi dragon, , SPD Zord, Red Lion Zord, Gokai-Samruai Zord. Only after all that we can have Silver and his Zords.

Thrax
10-20-2013, 10:27 AM
^ Well could débuts in the episode 5, but well we have to wait and see, because if they go début that Megazord formations for Super Megaforce have to be before of Silver début.

Nebula Ranger
10-20-2013, 10:40 AM
^ No that's still too early. At it's earliest Silvers debut would have to go like this

SM Episode 1: (Uses Gokaiger 1,and 2) Rangers fight armada, transformation and pirate zords are introduced.
SM Episode 2: (Uses Gokaiger 3) Magi dragon introduced
SM Episode 3: (Uses Gokaiger 5 and maybe a little from 4) SPD Zord introduced
SM Episode 4: (Uses Gokaiger 7) Jungle Fury tribute
SM Episode 5: (Uses Gokaiger 9) Red Lion introduced (or reintroduced rather)
SM Episode 6: (Uses Gokaiger 11 and 12) Samurai tribute and Samurai Zord combo introduction
SM Episode 7: (Silver debut using Gokaiger 17) Assuming Basco and the Sixth Rangers drones are omitted (the fights are more brutal than usual for use anyways) and the Rangers already have all the Sixth Ranger keys (except the extra heroes like Shadow Ranger and Kat Ranger)

Thrax
10-20-2013, 11:27 AM
^ in that way could results well since we know they dont have the America version of Basco, we know Vrak will take that points in the plot,maybe they could put Vrak after the keys too.

Koji
10-20-2013, 11:43 AM
^
Impossible. They need to introduce several zords before that (not to mention the combos) and there's no way they can squeeze them all in one or two episodes.

There's the Gokai Galleon, The Gokai Megazord, Magi dragon, , SPD Zord, Red Lion Zord, Gokai-Samruai Zord. Only after all that we can have Silver and his Zords.

Or they could do it out of order. They could easily introduce Silver very early, but not give him his Zord for a bit.

Nebula Ranger
10-20-2013, 12:03 PM
^
That would be possible but it would require a lot of original footage.

While there has been more original filming going on for this season compared to other Neo Saban seasons, we know Tzachor likes to stay close to the Sentai (even to the point of plots e.g. the Dino Thunder plot seems to be following the corresponding Gokaiger episode right down to locations) therefore it be so much simpler to just go in order.

Doing episodes out of order has lead to complications in the past such as in Lightspeed Rescue "In the limelight" caused Dana to act out of character neglecting her duties a Ranger since it was adapted from an early GoGoV episode while in PR it was placed towards the end.

Plus it be kinda weird having him just standing around while the others are in a zord fight.

What I believe is that the Rangers will lament over the fact Robo Knight is seemingly gone forever while Gosei will say he has a back up plan early on. And around episode 7-8 the Silver Ranger will be introduced as Robo Knights replacement though of course they will rescue Robo Knight later on.

In order to use as much Gokaiger footage as possible, Silver's debut will need to be held off for a while...

Digifiend
10-20-2013, 12:37 PM
^Same thing happened in RPM/Go-Onger, green and black didn't get their mechs straight away.

Nebula Ranger
10-20-2013, 02:19 PM
^
Yes but do you see the problem with that statement. It happened with "RPM" you know RPM the LAST season Disney was forced to do, let the production team do whatever they wanted with it, had lots of original footage blah blah...

In other words Super Megaforce would never do most of the stuff RPM did. Not to mention RPM was more story centric, had more time to tell its story as it had more episodes and wasn't produced with Tzachor ideals (of staying close to the sentai)

Not trying to be rude but I just can't see it happening especially since Marc Handler (a Megaforce writer who went for more original ideas) didn't work at all on Super Megaforce, which further hints that Tzachor still wants to stay close.

Koji
10-20-2013, 02:33 PM
If they really wanted to, they could pull a Titanium with Silver; just have him fight mooks while using Sentai footage of the team fighting the monster (that's what Lightspeed did, was it not?).

nekollx
10-20-2013, 02:43 PM
or Easy solution, Gokai Oh is Silver's zord, but he can handle the controls as one guy, sostarts to train the others in the use of it. Eventually they learn th ropes sand he reveals a new zord

Red Hood
10-20-2013, 02:43 PM
^
Yes but do you see the problem with that statement. It happened with "RPM" you know RPM the LAST season Disney was forced to do, let the production team do whatever they wanted with it, had lots of original footage blah blah...

In other words Super Megaforce would never do most of the stuff RPM did. Not to mention RPM was more story centric, had more time to tell its story as it had more episodes and wasn't produced with Tzachor ideals (of staying close to the sentai)

Not trying to be rude but I just can't see it happening especially since Marc Handler (a Megaforce writer who went for more original ideas) didn't work at all on Super Megaforce, which further hints that Tzachor still wants to stay close.

Not actually taking a side in this debate, but the idea of Black and Green not getting their Zords immediately had nothing to do with the RPM writers. It was based off of Go-Onger, where Black and Green didn't get their mechas right away either. So the mechas showing up late had nothing to do with 'Disney didn't care anymore' or it being more 'story-centered' or whatever.

Nebula Ranger
10-20-2013, 02:54 PM
True but RPM did push the Green and Black Zords debut further by one episode than their Sentai debut and the Black and Green rangers debuts were pushed further than their debut in the Sentai as well.

OmniRK
10-20-2013, 06:24 PM
If the Silver Ranger will appear between episodes 8-12, when it will appear Robo Knight?, Not that he was going to appear in the middle of the season?

DREWdesu
10-21-2013, 12:24 AM
I have a theory that Robo Knight is now considered MIA is because Prince Vekar has already kidnapped him and transformed him into the Super Megaforce counterpart of Barizorg ... if not he would probably somehow become a humanoid and become the Silver Megaforce Ranger for some bizarre reason.

jg13145
10-21-2013, 12:54 AM
Having Robo Knight become the Silver Ranger would be kind of awesome I think. Even if the reason is bizarre, as long as it makes some sense, I wouldn't mind. I mean there have been weirder things happen in the PR universe.

Nebula Ranger
10-21-2013, 01:21 AM
I think they may pull a Titanium.
Robo Knight will be free of Vrak's hold around episode 10 but will choose to find his own destiny when he sees the Rangers are doing fine with Zador.
Zador will keep in contact with him (explaining why there is Robo Knight's picture on his Morpher among other sixth Rangers) and Robo knight will get brief US original fight footage from time to time before joining in the final fight.

Thrax
10-21-2013, 01:27 AM
We know Robot Knight go to return at same point in Super Megaforce

Nemesis
10-21-2013, 07:44 AM
^Yes, but we do not know how he is going to return. He may just "return" as a morph for the Silver Ranger

Thrax
10-21-2013, 11:20 AM
^ Or maybe in Megazord form to help the rangers, well will be interesthing they used Robot Knight tecnology to created the Silver Powers in Super Megaforce, and Gosei and Tensou during that ime repair the Robot Knight until is return.

Simango
10-21-2013, 01:03 PM
I see a few problems.

Jungle Fury - White and Purple Rangers
RPM -Black and Green
Dino Thunder - Black Brachio Ranger and White Drago Ranger
Wild Force - White and Black Rangers
Ninja Storm - Navy and Crimson Rangers

Red Blue and Yellow would be given down the line.

Digifiend
10-21-2013, 05:36 PM
Where's the problem? JF Wolf, RPM Green, DT Black, WF Black and NS Crimson belong to Jake, JF Rhino, RPM Black, WF White, and NS Navy belong to Emma, and DT White belongs to Silver. At least that's how they were distributed in Gokaiger.

Tommy Lawson
10-21-2013, 10:27 PM
The October issue of Kidscreen (http://kidscreen.com/issue/) is now available. There is an article about Megaforce/Super Megaforce on page 50. However, what really stands out is some of Elie Dekel's comments, particularly about the episodes aired in the U.S. We know there was a very long summer hiatus, but some of his comments imply there wasn't, but fans of PR in France can definitely say they didn't have nearly as long a wait for new episodes as the U.S. market.

Gold Space Ranger
10-22-2013, 09:25 PM
JDF will be posting more Super Megaforce stuff on his FB. Just thought i'd bring that up.

OmniRK
10-24-2013, 06:36 PM
Navi will have counterpart?

LegacyFireFFN
10-25-2013, 06:39 PM
I hope that they use Navi and the Gokai Galleon

-captainawesome
10-26-2013, 12:56 AM
I hope that they use Navi and the Gokai Galleon

I doubt they'll have navi, as tensou and gosei are still going to be featured

Nebula Ranger
10-26-2013, 08:07 AM
^
I agree. They barely use Tensou and Navi would require twice as much Cgi than usual.
Navi didn't usually made an impact on the plot during morphed scenes as she was usually the plot token as a cheap way of advancing the story.

But to be fair there wasn't really any other way of making the Pirates visit random locations without being random in nature anyways. PR had similar things before like the Xenotome.

The only episode that is likely to be adapted with Navi playing a huge role (that I can remember) is Damaras's defeat, Navi is the one that cuts Gokai Red loose while Gokai Green fights of waves of Damaras' mooks. They could easily adapt that swapping Navi with Tensou. Tensou may not have hands but he can fire laser beams as we've seen.

But considering the others are thought to be dead while Green has to rescue Red alone might be be considered too dark so they might swap things round i.e. Troy is injured after a fight while the others are kidnapped leaving Jake and Tensou to rescue them while they all regroup in the end to defeat Damaras. Basco might be swapped with Vrak in this episode.

Koji
10-26-2013, 09:22 AM
^
And you know...Red was crucified...and it was unmorphed footage.

Not everything has to be a shot-for-shot remake, or even keeping the same ideas. Granted, it's far more likely under this regime.

GokaiMegaforce
10-26-2013, 09:57 AM
^
And you know...Red was crucified...and it was unmorphed footage.

Not everything has to be a shot-for-shot remake, or even keeping the same ideas. Granted, it's far more likely under this regime.

I doubt its going to be a shot-for-shot remake. It wouldn't fall into character with Jake to think he isn't strong enough to save Troy. It would make more sense if Jake got over confident and made a mistake ending in the team being captured.

Nebula Ranger
10-26-2013, 01:17 PM
^
But Tzachor loves shot for shot remakes. That's why Wild Force and Samurai copy Gaoranegr and Shinkenger scenes down to every possible to adapt detail.

You're right that the execution scene is too dark to adapt though hostage situations aren't as Kat was held hostage by General Banaag in a very similar manner to her counterpart Swan. Rather than having dynamite attached to her she instead had a timer explosive that looked more futuristic but less realistic at the same time.

Therefore I agree that the episode will more likely have Jake screwing up causing the rest of the team to be captured (Troy may or may not get captured with them). Having the team look dead or too injured to fight is too dark for PR's taste.
Rather than a public execution, it's more likely Damaras will use the team as bait to lure out Jake and Gosei stating he will destroy the team unless they surrender themselves. Of course here's where Tensou would aid in setting them free.

Vrak could play a role in betraying Damaras as I'm thinking he will be playing Basco's role in the next season.

GokaiMegaforce
10-26-2013, 01:25 PM
I don't understand how its dark The team got beat up and thought was dead, marvelous got captured. The team turned up alive and marvelous was rescued there wasn't anything remotely dark about it.

All the things you saying are dark really isn't.

Nebula Ranger
10-26-2013, 03:35 PM
^
The idea that the team are thought to be dead is what's dark. Sure even a kid would guess that the story can't end like that but when you're not even allowed to say the word "die" it's clear you'd want as little references to death as possible.

If the characters disappeared offscreen and are presumed dead then it may be passable but the fact is in Gokaiger they died seemingly in an explosion and Gokai Green goes into battle feeling responsible for them.
If they did a straight adaptation there would have to be a point where Jake would converse either to himself,Gosei or Tensou it's his fault the others are dead. And considering Gosei is all knowing and stuff wouldn't he be able to point out that they are still alive as he can "feel it" or something? The kidnapping as bait plot would fit more than the dead allies one.

While Samurai kinda did a similar thing in the episode "There go the brides". But the Rangers were shown to be alive almost immediately and were never referred to as dead.

So I guess your right that having them thought to be dead may not seem too dark but considering Damaras' defeat will likely be reduced to one episode it's likely the plot will be altered anyways.

TheAnimorph10
10-27-2013, 02:53 PM
Just some of the small things I want to say about Super Megaforce:
Mystic Force tribute- I hope it has a two word title in it like the regular Mystic Force episodes ( same thing for SPD with one word titles) and I'm pretty sure the lesson from this is to believe in magic. That's the only lesson I got from that show anyway.
RPM tribute - I want the episode to be about Jake because we all know RPM is all about the black ranger.
Jungle Fury - I think they will do a different lesson from the one in Gokaiger because I think they all know about training and that stuff.
Time force - If they do this episode ( which I'm thinking they won't ), then I think the plot should be like the Gokaiger one only they travel to the Clash of the Red Rangers thing since it used Sentai footage and could maybe work.
In general, I think I want more of scenes at their school but it's nothing really. And I would like if when they have to do american footage like trying to get rid of the Sun Vulcan change in the Gekiranger tribute, that they used the Megaforce suits to fight so that they still seem like they are actually using it. Also, I hope they don't take something that wasn't in the original Power Ranger series so that could match the footage like Gekiranger's Geki Infusion or MegaBlack having a BattleRaizer.

Thrax
10-27-2013, 03:49 PM
^
But Tzachor loves shot for shot remakes. That's why Wild Force and Samurai copy Gaoranegr and Shinkenger scenes down to every possible to adapt detail.

You're right that the execution scene is too dark to adapt though hostage situations aren't as Kat was held hostage by General Banaag in a very similar manner to her counterpart Swan. Rather than having dynamite attached to her she instead had a timer explosive that looked more futuristic but less realistic at the same time.

Therefore I agree that the episode will more likely have Jake screwing up causing the rest of the team to be captured (Troy may or may not get captured with them). Having the team look dead or too injured to fight is too dark for PR's taste.
Rather than a public execution, it's more likely Damaras will use the team as bait to lure out Jake and Gosei stating he will destroy the team unless they surrender themselves. Of course here's where Tensou would aid in setting them free.

Vrak could play a role in betraying Damaras as I'm thinking he will be playing Basco's role in the next season.

Damaras I hope he shows up and well Vrak be some adaptation for becames too a mix of Bragira/Basco sounds pretty good since Vrak wanted to rule and comquer if Damaras be much loyal to Vekar i think Vrak will have no problema to betray Damaras and them take the Rangers finish the Job.

LegacyFireFFN
10-28-2013, 10:37 AM
^
The idea that the team are thought to be dead is what's dark. Sure even a kid would guess that the story can't end like that but when you're not even allowed to say the word "die" it's clear you'd want as little references to death as possible.

If the characters disappeared offscreen and are presumed dead then it may be passable but the fact is in Gokaiger they died seemingly in an explosion and Gokai Green goes into battle feeling responsible for them.
If they did a straight adaptation there would have to be a point where Jake would converse either to himself,Gosei or Tensou it's his fault the others are dead. And considering Gosei is all knowing and stuff wouldn't he be able to point out that they are still alive as he can "feel it" or something? The kidnapping as bait plot would fit more than the dead allies one.

While Samurai kinda did a similar thing in the episode "There go the brides". But the Rangers were shown to be alive almost immediately and were never referred to as dead.

So I guess your right that having them thought to be dead may not seem too dark but considering Damaras' defeat will likely be reduced to one episode it's likely the plot will be altered anyways.

In Lightspeed Rescue, they thought Ryan was dead also. This wouldn't be Power Rangers first dark plot

nightmere10
10-28-2013, 10:55 AM
JDF posted a video of some of the sets used in Megaforce/Super Megaforce - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=671386879561878&set=vb.270759951686&type=2&theater

Nebula Ranger
10-28-2013, 10:55 AM
In Lightspeed Rescue, they thought Ryan was dead also. This wouldn't be Power Rangers first dark plot

That was the old Saban, this is the quirky new lighthearted Saban. In other words You can't compare Lightspeed Rescue to Megaforce. You can only really compare it to Samurai or MMPR because it follows Samurai's suit and borrows as much as it can from the MMPR formula. Any dark plots you wouldn't see in those two seasons is unlikely to be in Megaforce...

Red5
10-28-2013, 11:24 AM
there was that episode where the parents of the rangers were threatened to be killed by Goldar. That was pretty dark...ish...

Thrax
10-30-2013, 07:14 AM
^ well the rangers had to choise there Power coins or lose there parents forever, i think Goldar threat them they will never to see there Parents again, but well consider the way is Saban follow today i think will be dificult they made that plots, unless they takea diferente concepts for seasons like Go-busters and Kyuorugers adaptions for Power Rangers, for Go-Busters will be nice to see a Mature ideias.

Fallingfree
10-30-2013, 07:38 AM
Prince Vekar is the older or younger brother of Vrak?

Red5
10-30-2013, 09:33 AM
I really don't expect mature ideas from the pr adaptation of go-busters, but that is just me. i think they are going to baby it up a little and try to add in hilarity and light-heartedness in the unmorphed scenes. I hope I am wrong, but this could be a great possibility. I am still surprised that they killed Deker in SS

-captainawesome
10-30-2013, 01:51 PM
Just some of the small things I want to say about Super Megaforce:
RPM tribute - I want the episode to be about Jake because we all know RPM is all about the black ranger.
The thing with that is that RPM black is a pink ranger change, she changes to a feminine looking rpm black

Thrax
10-30-2013, 02:18 PM
I really don't expect mature ideas from the pr adaptation of go-busters, but that is just me. i think they are going to baby it up a little and try to add in hilarity and light-heartedness in the unmorphed scenes. I hope I am wrong, but this could be a great possibility. I am still surprised that they killed Deker in SS

Honestly I feels suprised too when they kill Deker and Dayu is Super Samurai because i remember the cast make references about the Finales of both characters have been changed, and wll we have to consider Saban dont have much problem to kill humam villans in PR seasons.

Red5
10-30-2013, 04:27 PM
^
Usually he takes the "they turned good" route during the season finale with face villains. And, Deker died in his human form; it was very surprising to me.

FE21
10-30-2013, 07:38 PM
Remember that kid from like the forth episode of Megaforce that pretended to be a ranger? What if he became the US equivalent of Shinken Red boy? Just a fun thought.

Rangermon
10-30-2013, 11:40 PM
I hope "Jordan" comes back into it during Super Megaforce. I'd love for the Rangers to need him for something important, then reward him by somehow using a Ranger Key and putting him in a suit (like temporarily morphing Jordan into a Ranger).

Red5
10-31-2013, 03:59 AM
I hope Jordan comes back, but as the MoTD and I don't know why...

Maybe he is changed and they have to defeat him to break the spell of something.

DREWdesu
10-31-2013, 04:14 AM
Or maybe a plot in the second episode where Jordan meets Emma and Troy in their Ranger forms. Knowing their identities, Jordan does that pickpocket thing with Troy's legacy morpher and he takes the Samurai Red key... yes this is all from the Second episode of Gokaiger

Thrax
10-31-2013, 04:21 AM
^ If we saw some cast characters like Jordan will be nice to see them during the Premiere or maybe the Season Finale, moments like we watch in PRIS season finale, with the people stand for the rangers

Nebula Ranger
10-31-2013, 08:11 AM
Jordan is unlikely to come back as Shinken Red boy's counterpart as that episode is highly likely to be skipped. It was only filler and had little useable footage.

Chances of him being a brainwashed MOTD are even less.

If Jordan does ever come back it'll probably be a 1 minute cameo of him escorting people to safety during a monster attack hoping the Rangers will be proud of him (not that they'll ever notice).

Simango
10-31-2013, 12:09 PM
With the Dai (Great Ranger) morph up we saw in the preview Teaser what's the name
Saban gave to this lost team we're now seeing?

pr 4ever
10-31-2013, 12:37 PM
didn't someone rumor it to be Star Force?

Red5
10-31-2013, 02:12 PM
^
or the ancient rangers. I still hope if they are adapted, that they are space deputies (to explain the "D" on their chests), but that is just a pipe dream

DREWdesu
10-31-2013, 07:24 PM
:straightface: Here we go again with the whole Star Force Dairanger thing for the billionth time.
The Teaser was just for Marketing Purposes ONLY! If it wasn't adapted into Power Rangers, its not going to be used.

nightmere10
11-01-2013, 01:43 PM
Rebecca Parr as "Princess Levira (recurring Power Rangers voice role-19 episodes) - http://www.starnow.co.nz/bexparr

MetalPharoah
11-01-2013, 01:56 PM
^Are we going to start talking about Isarn's english name now?

Delta Red
11-01-2013, 02:04 PM
Confirmed by Bandai Reps at NYCC; ALL keys, PR used and skipped, are being produced. So that means Dai is getting a key set, and everything pre-mmpr is as well. Which indicates that the non-PR series, or skipped suits, will appear in some form as well

Thrax
11-01-2013, 02:49 PM
If Princess Levira is the Insarn counterpart that means the Princess maybe always have choise the Vekar side, or maybe they are fighting over a Women Vrak and Vekar.

Digifiend
11-01-2013, 02:52 PM
^She's more likely to be Vekar's wife, rather than his and Vrak's sister. It would echo post-Wedding MMPR and Zeo. And if she's in 19 episodes, she's definitely Insarn.

GokaiMegaforce
11-01-2013, 02:53 PM
If Princess Levira is the Insarn counterpart that means the Princess maybe always have choise the Vekar side, or maybe they are fighting over a Women Vrak and Vekar.

Or could they all be a royal family together.

Thrax
11-01-2013, 03:03 PM
^ That could work too for the Gokai villans and Damaras will be the Loyal general of the Emperial Family.

GokaiMegaforce
11-01-2013, 03:13 PM
She could also be his wife. Damaras could be that. Maybe they can have like Damaras vs Vrak too. It would also be interesting id trey found a way to mmake Basco Vrak's power up.

Miss CD
11-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Confirmed by Bandai Reps at NYCC; ALL keys, PR used and skipped, are being produced. So that means Dai is getting a key set, and everything pre-mmpr is as well. Which indicates that the non-PR series, or skipped suits, will appear in some form as well

Say what now?

Thrax
11-01-2013, 03:18 PM
^ Damaras vs Vrak honeslty that will be amazing battle consider Damaras is one of the best villans in Gokaiger but see him battle Vrak, in a Intense Battle aganst Damaras Vrak becames more Powerfull and becames Basco monster form.

GokaiMegaforce
11-01-2013, 03:24 PM
^

I enjoyed Damaras and I really enjoyed Basco. Maybe its just me but I can't see the Zangyack being like they were in Gokaiger. I think Vekar is probably going to be the opposite of Warz Gill. I just want Basco's form to be includeed in a big way.

Crater
11-01-2013, 04:32 PM

That makes no sense....if that was the case...how come they did not translate all of the dice-o cards that was not mmpr and on? (minus like four who had goranger and another one that had sun valcon. No key of a ranger that was never feature in power rangers will not come over.

Mr. Yellow
11-01-2013, 04:51 PM
I want proof on this key thing. Until then, I don't believe.

Rangermon
11-01-2013, 04:51 PM
If a rep did say it, it's happening whether it makes sense to you/you like it or not.

YellowAccel
11-01-2013, 04:52 PM
I want proof on this key thing. Until then, I don't believe.
Same here.

Mr. Yellow
11-01-2013, 04:53 PM
If a rep did say it, it's happening whether it makes sense to you/you like it or not.

Reps say a lot of things.

nightmere10
11-01-2013, 05:07 PM

Where's proof that a rep said it though? Anyone can easily come to this thread and say that something is "confirmed".

FE21
11-01-2013, 05:08 PM
It doesn't make sense from an economic standpoint. Bandai is already going to be biting their nails about the ranger key's success in the US in the first place, why add more unnecessary merch to the list? It's just not a good idea, and Bandai knows it.

Thrax
11-01-2013, 05:16 PM
^

I enjoyed Damaras and I really enjoyed Basco. Maybe its just me but I can't see the Zangyack being like they were in Gokaiger. I think Vekar is probably going to be the opposite of Warz Gill. I just want Basco's form to be includeed in a big way.
Both brothers by really devious like is father

Fury Diamond
11-01-2013, 05:39 PM

Where is the proof of the Bandai Rep's "confirmation" of the Ranger Keys? If this is true, then that's awesome news. I personally don't think that Bandai America would invest into "all" PR keys (pre-Zyu) until they tested the waters.

Tokunation provided awesome coverage at New York Comic Con with their interview with the Bandai Reps.

Dragonpiece
11-01-2013, 06:00 PM
I would really rather not have pre Zyu keys show up in the blind sets as I don't care for them and would rather focus on the seasons I actually grew up watching. People actually interested in pre-Zyu keys most likely have found them through other ways anyway.

Fury Diamond
11-01-2013, 06:07 PM
I would prefer they focus on original keys like Titanium Ranger and Spirit Rangers than the pre-Zyus.

nightmere10
11-01-2013, 07:35 PM
We've got another voice actor for Super Megaforce:

According to his resume, John Leigh is playing Damaras (Name unchanged). Prior roles on PR include Steeleto on Samurai & The Master on Mystic Force.

http://johnsonlaird.com/assets/documents/1504/1504_actor_biography.pdf

http://www.rangerboard.com/showpost.php?p=4530022&postcount=3077

Miss CD
11-01-2013, 07:43 PM
'Bout time John Leigh got a regular role in Power Rangers.

Nebula Ranger
11-01-2013, 08:00 PM
Damaras is being called Damaras? It could be a placeholder name like Blob and Bigfoot but it doesn't look like it.. Sounds a little weird. They are not gonna give it some weird pronunciation like Dam-MAH-rass, Dama-raas are they?

Rebecca Parr as "Princess Levira (recurring Power Rangers voice role-19 episodes) - http://www.starnow.co.nz/bexparr

I wonder is she will be Vekar's wife or his sister?

I highly doubt sister as Insarn in the stock footage wasn't given the same respect as Gil since she was just his scientist. But if she was his wife then I guess it could be explained as she is only royalty by marriage.

Plus I think it be kinda cool if she was his wife as it would remind me of Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa. I'd especially like to see her be driven by revenge once Vekar dies as the whole family feud for the throne is kinda played out by now...

I'm thinking Vekar is the older bother at the moment hence why he has more in his arsenal than Vrak.

Digifiend
11-01-2013, 08:29 PM
We've got another voice actor for Super Megaforce:You messed up the link: http://johnsonlaird.com/assets/documents/1504/1504_actor_biography.pdf

FE21
11-01-2013, 08:31 PM
I'm fine with both names. As long as it's not Bigs and bBluefur again. Those were terrible...

nightmere10
11-01-2013, 08:34 PM
You messed up the link: http://johnsonlaird.com/assets/documents/1504/1504_actor_biography.pdf

Ah. It was from how I copy/pasted. Thanks

jaxratchet
11-01-2013, 11:47 PM
I liked Insarn personally but levira sounds a bit like Elvira lol

How do you pronounce Damaras? Da-mare-us? (I know I guy named damarcus)

powerpackers90
11-01-2013, 11:53 PM
well then the trend continues Dayu, Metal Alice, and now Damaras

Thrax
11-02-2013, 04:16 AM
^ Nice Damaras going to show up in Super Megaforce, really nice !

The 2nd Evil
11-02-2013, 06:55 AM
'Bout time John Leigh got a regular role in Power Rangers.

Agreed. He's done some great work over the years with MOTW and bit part roles. He's deserved this.

Nebula Ranger
11-02-2013, 07:41 AM
^

I agree.
I'm expecting Vekar to be a cunning villain with just a really short temper rather than a whiny weakling. I kinda imagine him as a less intimidating version of Lord Ed.

Basco hasn't been confirmed as a human character so I'm thinking Vrak may play his role in the second season (those scenes would require original footage anyway) I do expect footage of Basco's monster form fight to be sued somewhere. Maybe towards the end where the Empire hires a bounty hunter to kill the Rangers maybe?

Also Princess Levira is likely to be Vrak's wife as both the brothers: Vrak and Vekar have their names begining with "V" and I don't think that's a coincidence. If she was his sister then shouldn't her name begin with "V"?

I'm guessing the Emperors name will begin with "V" too.

Samurai Pink
11-02-2013, 09:16 AM
So now we got Damaras and Insarn, awesome. Princess Levira? I prefer Insarn. I don't think that Insarn (Levira) would be an orignial character, cause Insarn was in alot of scenes in Gokaiger and she uses the cannon on the ship that revives the monsters (megazord battles).

Thrax
11-02-2013, 10:03 AM
I agree.
I'm expecting Vekar to be a cunning villain with just a really short temper rather than a whiny weakling. I kinda imagine him as a less intimidating version of Lord Ed.

Basco hasn't been confirmed as a human character so I'm thinking Vrak may play his role in the second season (those scenes would require original footage anyway) I do expect footage of Basco's monster form fight to be sued somewhere. Maybe towards the end where the Empire hires a bounty hunter to kill the Rangers maybe?

Also Princess Levira is likely to be Vrak's wife as both the brothers: Vrak and Vekar have their names begining with "V" and I don't think that's a coincidence. If she was his sister then shouldn't her name begin with "V"?

I'm guessing the Emperors name will begin with "V" too.

If Vekar is going to be the Opposite side of Warz Gil in Gokaiger could by much interesthing the dynamic between Brothers, sense maybe a vibe like in Zeo Gasket/Sproket could maybe work because if that happens both Vrak and Vekar wanted to rule the Empire, for Vrak be with the Gokai villans will have much American footage for that happens, they can add many ways of add Basco Monster form in the Season or we going to be a Warrior of the Empire or maybe some special warrior of the Emperor.

Nebula Ranger
11-02-2013, 10:36 AM
^
Yeah. I can see Levira driven by revenge once Vekar dies wanting to kill the Rangers.
Maybe Vrak IS an exile like some people guessed earlier. It could explain why he works under the orders of Malkor while his brother is given a whole fleet.

Basco didn't actually do much in the morphed scenes. His monster form only debuted towards the end of the series so I can see why he wasn't included. It seems he will probably be like the Messenger: a big bad that is demoted to extra in the adaptation.

So that leaves us with Barizorg. What role will HE play?
In Gokaiger each of the Rangers destroys a villain they have some sort of rivalry with.

Basco to Gokai Red, Barizorg to Gokai Blue, Damaras to Gokai Green, Zatsurig (Emperor's first General) to Gokai Pink and Bibaboo (Friend of the emperors second general)to Gokai yellow.

Will Noah have the same rivalry with Barizorg? Since their backstorys are unrelated I'm guessing that it will be Zador who will have a conflict with him personally. Most of the Gokai Blue footage is useable but the fights with Barizorg are particularly brutal. Noah's rivalry could be shifted to Dyrandoh (emperor's second general) as Gokai Blue does the majority of fighting in his defeat.

Since Basco is probably gonna get a smaller role I doubt he'll have a huge rivalry with Troy but it will still be Troy who destroys him in a one on one fight.

Zatsurig will have to be adapted due to stock footage unless they give the emperor a US original debut. This could go either way. He won't have any ties to Emma's backstory but I can imagine her wanting to destroy him for planning to do massive damage to the Earth or something.

Damaras won't ignore Jake as a weakling throughout since he's not Gokai Green but I can still imagine him underestimating Jake as reckless or something.

Bibaboo will likely be skipped unless they adapt the Gokaiger christmas episode.

Gold Space Ranger
11-03-2013, 03:16 PM
I know and feel like I keep asking, but is there any word on the Phantom Ranger and Spirit Rangers being included in the Mega War or any part of super Megaforce?

Drunken Rider
11-03-2013, 03:36 PM
^I really don't think they are.

AltimaXRanger
11-03-2013, 03:48 PM
@ Gold Space Ranger From everywhere Power Rangers is discussed online that I've visited, so far there is no real confirmation yet on those guys even being in new footage for the Legendary Mega War yet. I'm not cool PR authority but for now, we'll all just have to wait and see if they are definitely included and be surprised or not at all unfortunately. Keep your fingers crossed? :p :] :/

I'm kinda bummed now knowing that Insarn's counterpart will/sounds like it obvo will be 'princess Levira'. But interested to see and hear how the voice actress & suit actor will depict her character.
Cool for John Leigh voicing Damaras though, & same hopes as well for him.

Now I wonder if 'Barizorg' counterpart will indeed be 'Psycho RoboKnight'/RoboKnight 2.0 or 'R1C0 2.0' adapted after all, as well.

I can totally see Basco's 'monster warrior' form being Vrak's new form especially because they have the same facial appearance, just 'Berserk' and since it's Gokai footage, obviously he is also now a 'Red' pirate, not a 'Blue' prince.
Pretty interesting if it works this way.

Also, good to know or hear that it's confirmed if we are getting all Ranger Keys plus a couple of American-made ones altogether crossed over for U.S. fans next year. Yay collectibles! ugh lol

Can't wait until official GokaiSilver U.S. footage is shown or previewed, excited for Cameron Jebo's debut to the PR team.

The GokaiChristmas ep besides being Luka Milfy/*Gia (yellow ranger) focused, definitely needs to and should be kept in. It's actually perfect if it does stay in.

Nebula Ranger
11-03-2013, 04:27 PM
^
I don't think Basco's monster form is gonna be another one of Vrak's transformations.

Remember this is brought to you by the same company that thinks kids will be confused if they completely switch to the Pirate suits and the kids will not know it's actually the Mega Rangers still.

I DO think that original footage of Vrak in his "Prince" (Goseiger angel form) form will be inserted wherever Basco did something in his human form. Basically Vrak will probably be the equivalent of Basco in the season while the Monster form of Basco will be a glorified MOTD that comes in towards the end.

Why would Vrak suddenly turn Pirate? Because the Rangers are doing it too? Possibly but how'd they explain where'd he get a pet monkey as a loyal sidekick suddenly? (Sally)

Plus I think the Sixth Ranger/extra hero clones are going to be skipped since unlike in Gokaiger the Rangers Powers were never scattered across the Earth to begin with and those particular fights were violent even by PR standard with the Rangers getting punched and kicked in the head many times.

I expect Zador or Gosei to already possess all the extra Ranger keys.

Koji
11-03-2013, 04:36 PM
Also realize there's pretty much no usable footage of Basco's monster form, except his final duel with Red, and the end of that is rather unusable.

Nebula Ranger
11-03-2013, 05:01 PM
^
The tail end of the Zeo tribute is somewhat useable along with most of the In Space tribute.

The way I see it they could use the end of the Zeo tribute to introduce Basco as a bounty hunter who wipes the floor with the Rangers stating he'll destroy them the next time they meet.

In Space tribute is where they actually fight him but Sally gets injured so he retreats.

The episode with Damaras's defeat is where Damaras attacks him for failing to kill the Rangers and forcing him to help capture the Rangers. of course he backstabs Damaras and runs away again.

The finally he is destroyed in the next episode where he fights Troy.

Thrax
11-05-2013, 04:47 AM
^
I don't think Basco's monster form is gonna be another one of Vrak's transformations.

Remember this is brought to you by the same company that thinks kids will be confused if they completely switch to the Pirate suits and the kids will not know it's actually the Mega Rangers still.

I DO think that original footage of Vrak in his "Prince" (Goseiger angel form) form will be inserted wherever Basco did something in his human form. Basically Vrak will probably be the equivalent of Basco in the season while the Monster form of Basco will be a glorified MOTD that comes in towards the end.

Why would Vrak suddenly turn Pirate? Because the Rangers are doing it too? Possibly but how'd they explain where'd he get a pet monkey as a loyal sidekick suddenly? (Sally)

Plus I think the Sixth Ranger/extra hero clones are going to be skipped since unlike in Gokaiger the Rangers Powers were never scattered across the Earth to begin with and those particular fights were violent even by PR standard with the Rangers getting punched and kicked in the head many times.

I expect Zador or Gosei to already possess all the extra Ranger keys.

The Basco monster form could by used when Vrak gains special powers of te Keys, they could do something like that, or make him a twisted transformation of Vrak like a hidden Power even he hidden from is Royal Family. The Angel form "Bragira" maybe they going to save for the season finale or maybe during Super Megaforce he going to show roal form in the presence of Vekar,Lavira,Damaras and Emperor, because if they going maybe to keep some footage of Epics of Goseiger, or they make original footage for Vrak be with the Gokaiger villans, since is presence there make a completed diferente dynamic.

Red5
11-05-2013, 12:07 PM
i hope they get a good actor for Basco's human form. I am personally hoping for Rick Medina with a full beard/black beard look instead of a goatee.

it can be another chapter in the epic that is Deker: the man lost in time, the red ranger, the monster, and now...the bounty hunter.

could be epic.

Koji
11-05-2013, 12:19 PM
^

With their limited amount of episodes, Vrak, and the fact that there is ZERO usable monster-Basco footage, there's very little chance we'll get an American Basco.

Thrax
11-05-2013, 12:22 PM
^ I think Saban will prefer to mix Bragira/Basco in one character since we dont know if Vrak is going to be the Final Villan in Super Megaforce.

jaxratchet
11-05-2013, 03:30 PM
I think it would be best if Vrak serves as basco. I'm looking forward to it. Just think only a few episodes (USA) left of Megaforce then we get Super Megaforce in February for nine episodes then a several month hiatus and then we should see the good stuff by Christmas of 2014. Lol

Edit by good stuff I mean the clip shows naturally! :p

So that leaves us with Barizorg. What role will HE play?
In Gokaiger each of the Rangers destroys a villain they have some sort of rivalry with.

Will Noah have the same rivalry with Barizorg? Since their backstorys are unrelated I'm guessing that it will be Zador who will have a conflict with him personally. Most of the Gokai Blue footage is useable but the fights with Barizorg are particularly brutal. Noah's rivalry could be shifted to Dyrandoh (emperor's second general) as Gokai Blue does the majority of fighting in his defeat.

I would predict that Barizorg would be Robo Knight. Maybe that's why we haven't heard any casting announcements yet. He could be redeemed by the end of the season since we know Robo Knight helps lead the charge. They are also relating Noah to Robo Knight a lot, and I know Gokai Blue and Barizorg were partners once upon a time , they could adapt that as the current developing relationship with Noah which makes Noah want to help Robo.

DREWdesu
11-05-2013, 04:29 PM
I like the idea of Vrak as Basco's SM counterpart... ORIGINALITY, PEOPLE!!!

Nebula Ranger
11-05-2013, 04:42 PM
^
But isn't the very idea of Vrak being related to Vekar and being a main villain in Super Megaforce original in itself?

I think it would be best if Vrak serves as basco. I'm looking forward to it. Just think only a few episodes (USA) left of Megaforce then we get Super Megaforce in February for nine episodes then a several month hiatus and then we should see the good stuff by Christmas of 2014. Lol

Edit by good stuff I mean the clip shows naturally! :p

I would predict that Barizorg would be Robo Knight. Maybe that's why we haven't heard any casting announcements yet. He could be redeemed by the end of the season since we know Robo Knight helps lead the charge. They are also relating Noah to Robo Knight a lot, and I know Gokai Blue and Barizorg were partners once upon a time , they could adapt that as the current developing relationship with Noah which makes Noah want to help Robo.

I still think Vrak will only play Basco's role of being a dangerous villain who isn't hiding behind the armada and has his own agenda. Basco's monster form is too much of a departure for it to be associated with Vrak like I said before.

I just can't see him turning into a space pirate/bounty hunter with a monkey side kick. Why bother when he's essentially in line for the throne of the greatest space empire that ever existed up til now in the PR universe? The fact that Basco's monster form is fought AFTER Gil dies in the source footage only adds to my point that why would Vrak go solo when he's just inherited the throne if he was not the older brother already?

Also I don't think Barizorg is going to be Robo Knight. Take a look at Azim's shirt in this picture.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=461624303953715&set=a.375287042587442.1073741828.375227235926756&type=1&theater

It could mean nothing but it seems to me Barizorg is just another villain. Also isn't it Vrak who captures Robo Knight in End Game? Why would he suddenly be serving Vekar on his ship in a heavily modified form when the two have never even met before?

Noah's relationship with Barizorg is likely to be downplayed as well since they have no inter winning backstory. Plus most of the Gokai Blue one on one fights are quite brutal and the exact opposite of Noah's fighting style.

(I thought that was stupid in Gokaiger. The Pirates find Japanese culture alien to them since they're not from Earth and have difficulty pronouncing Samurai yet they speak perfect Japanese and have a Kohai and Sempai tradition on other planets. Masked Rider handled the whole "I'm an alien and you're customs are strange to me" 100 times better and we all know how bad THAT show was)

Zador on the other hand may have ties to Barizorg. Noah will probably be the one to destroy him though as Jake will destroy Damaras, Troy will destroy Basco in monster form and Emma will destroy Evil general #1. With Gia and Zador it depends what they choose to adapt.

Like I mentioned earlier, Basco's monster form is likely to be demoted to glorfied monster of the day like Robogog (a high ranking villian in Goseiger) became the messenger in Megaforce.

And finally has anyone noticed that in all the original footage recording we've seen there has yet to be any US filming shots with the Ranger's switching weapons?
I proposed this theory a while back.

If you've seen Gokaiger you'll know than when the Gokaigers fight with their own Powers they sometimes trade weapons so that Gokai Blue and Yellow have dual swords while Green and Pink have double pistols. I was wondering if this would be carried over in Super Megaforce.

Now you may think, "If it's in the stock footage then the answer is automatically yes" but think about it. This is when the Gokaigers showcase their personalities most clearly and wouldn't that make the Mega Rangers seem drastically out of character?

It's one thing suddenly knowing how to put up a fight (Like how in MMPR Billy is suddenly able to fight in Ranger form but that comes with the powers right?) but will they really adapt Gokai Blue's brutality, Gokai Green's ridiculous fighting techniques and Gokai yellow's cockiness? (Gokai Pink seems less confident with her shots compared to Gosei Pink but is more pasable than the others)

Also the whole team using new weapons is understandable but why would Noah who has been using a blaster weapon all this time suddenly switch to dual swords when he previously found it difficult to use the snake axe? The sword fighting lessons explanation only goes so far.

Like wise why would Jake go from using a heavy melee weapon to suddenly preferring the distance approach?

Gia would be half passable since the Tiger claw is indeed a melee weapon as are swords but what about the parts where she flails the swords around in a frenzy on strings?
Emma is easily once again passable and Troy never fights with switched weapons in the stock footage.

All those instances with the swapped weapons could easily be omitted if the footage wasn't used which is possible since they'll need time in each episode to include the original fight scenes with the Gosei suits since they are still the main suits of both seasons.

With only 20 episodes, it's likely they will mainly adapt the tribute episodes and Zord introductions and basically episodes that showcase toys to sell.
It's mainly the filler episodes where the Gokaigers use their own Powers more than others, so I can see these filler episodes getting passed over in favor of Gokai changes footage.

Also the filler episodes would be hard to adapt since the Mega Rangers aren't Pirates and it would be a waste of plot. Megaforce hasn't many filler episodes so I'm guessing Super Megaforce will follow suit.

The only notable filler I can see getting adapted is Gokai 27 where Green and Yellow swap bodies. We've already seen that episode's monster of the day suit at filming so that means it will be adapted but if they are filming original footage for that episode, once again the swapping weapons part could be omitted.

After giving it some more thought, I have reason to believe that the weapon switch will be somewhat adapted albeit be less frequent than in Gokaiger. They'll probably leave it in where they can't be bothered re shooting the whole thing but they'll keep it at a minimum. From 50 episodes there's plenty of useable footage along with their own so they don't have to use it much but there's some scenes that are passable so I'm assuming they'll be left in.

The gunshots may need to be changed to lasers as the shurikens became laser blasts in Ninja Storm and bullets became laser pellets in SPD. All the more reason to use less of that particular footage. Will the gun final waves be edited too? The bullet shaped projectiles are clearly viable in slow mo there.

Gee, you'd think having two guns would make you much more dangerous than two swords for a ton of reasons but that's kid show logic for ya.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ImplausibleFencingPowers

GokaiMegaforce
11-05-2013, 06:16 PM
^ Just because he wears a shirt doesn't mean it isn't happening.

The switching weapons thing can still be used. Power Rangers in suits have always learned new weapons they didn't know about before. Plus, they are reshooting Jake scenes, so who is to say that they want make Jake a badass with guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

jaxratchet
11-05-2013, 06:56 PM
I don't know about end game so please use spoiler tag nebula ranger. I think vrak is the one that will go out and try to collect the keys. I have seen Azim's shirt and that's why I'm convinced vrak will rebuild metal Alice and she will end up with robo knight and turn him into barizorg.

By the way im josreason I just changed my name so this isn't the first time we have talked. lol I always enjoy our dialogues Nebula!

Red5
11-06-2013, 02:49 AM
I don't know why, but I like the idea of Vrak going after the keys.

I also don't understand why anyone would be against Rick Medina coming back as another face villain. I could almost feel his need for the ultimate duel

Silver Phoenix
11-06-2013, 04:04 AM
Oh God no. Rick Medina doesn't need to show up again. He was the only competent aspect of Samurai and Pooper Samurai so there is no need for him to show up in any of MegaForce. Bulk and Skull would be more relevant as returnees.

Javert
11-06-2013, 09:49 AM
I'd be OK with Rick Media showing up again, but only if it was as Cole in the episode where the Rangers acquire the Red Lion Wild Zord. Otherwise, leave him out.

nekollx
11-06-2013, 01:12 PM
i have a feeling they will live Rick out cold on the logic "kids will be confused why Deker is a ranger now."

Hears All
11-06-2013, 02:17 PM
It's weird they didn't get Rick Medina to come back as Cole during the Legend War. I'm one of the rare fans who liked Wild Force...

Nemesis
11-06-2013, 03:36 PM
^We don't know the circumstances. He could have very well be asked and either turned it down or his schedule couldn't allow it.

beetbuster12
11-06-2013, 04:03 PM
i wish that nick/saban would start promoting preview episodes in super megaforce especially if you dont know what forms/keys they are using.

Rangermon
11-06-2013, 10:26 PM
^
Why? They're not going to give you an episode 4 months early, just so you can figure out what suits they are and aren't using. Remember, the toys are mainly aimed at kids (given that Super Megaforce focuses on us more than usual too but it's still more about the kids - educating them about past teams too). You'll find out if something leaks but if it doesn't, don't worry. Whatever happens is going to happen, nothing anyone can do to change it.

-captainawesome
11-07-2013, 12:50 AM
^
Why? They're not going to give you an episode 4 months early, just so you can figure out what suits they are and aren't using. Remember, the toys are mainly aimed at kids (given that Super Megaforce focuses on us more than usual too but it's still more about the kids - educating them about past teams too). You'll find out if something leaks but if it doesn't, don't worry. Whatever happens is going to happen, nothing anyone can do to GOKAIchange it.

hahah just had to add that in there. But seriously, judging from some of the set leaks we can roughly guess which suits are going to be used. I for one am waiting for SMF to premier before i judge it, i dont wan't sentai fans ruining it for me

Fury Diamond
11-07-2013, 01:32 PM
Power Rangers Super Megaforce in Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade 2013
http://blog.samuraicast.com/power-rangers-super-megaforce-macys-thanksgiving-day-parade-2013-press-release/

Reggie Rolle posted a Super Megaforce cameo group shot on Instagram.
http://instagram.com/p/gbV15mtH0V/#

Thrax
11-08-2013, 04:47 AM
I think it would be best if Vrak serves as basco. I'm looking forward to it. Just think only a few episodes (USA) left of Megaforce then we get Super Megaforce in February for nine episodes then a several month hiatus and then we should see the good stuff by Christmas of 2014. Lol make Vrak a conterpart of Basco sounds much great and have a lot of sense since both are a kind of similar villans, since they villans like Darkonda/Deviot/Olympios, but i think Bragira/Vrak is like a ultimate version of that kind of villans in Power Rangers universe.

I would predict that Barizorg would be Robo Knight. Maybe that's why we haven't heard any casting announcements yet. He could be redeemed by the end of the season since we know Robo Knight helps lead the charge. They are also relating Noah to Robo Knight a lot, and I know Gokai Blue and Barizorg were partners once upon a time , they could adapt that as the current developing relationship with Noah which makes Noah want to help Robo. Barizorg will be the Robot Knight or even Rico, but i think they could make a diferente character independ from both previus a refer, i thnk for Barizord or they make him the Loyal servant of Vekar, but will be interesthin if they make the Barizorg the Robot Knight since we assist the dynamic between Noah/Robot Knight are really cool could made sense but they like a rivalty between and Noah find out he is there Lost camarade.

Fury Diamond
11-08-2013, 01:03 PM
Alison posted this photo on Facebook.

In light of last night's live chat with Azim, I thought I'd share this gem from the Legendary team up, our first night in NZ.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=649805725051594&set=a.588913404474160.1073741826.100000665164700&type=1&theater

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYkwa65CcAAEoTV.jpg

Thrax
11-08-2013, 01:15 PM
^ Are all awesome

jaxratchet
11-08-2013, 02:57 PM
Barizorg will be the Robot Knight or even Rico, but i think they could make a diferente character independ from both previus a refer, i thnk for Barizord or they make him the Loyal servant of Vekar, but will be interesthin if they make the Barizorg the Robot Knight since we assist the dynamic between Noah/Robot Knight are really cool could made sense but they like a rivalty between and Noah find out he is there Lost camarade.

I have no idea what this means...

Thrax
11-09-2013, 04:37 AM
^ Means if Robot Knight becames the Barizord or maybe Rico, because there are always that option and if they make the Robot Knight becames in Barizord could means they can use the footage of the Gokai Blue because in Gokaiger they had a rivalty between them too, but they were friends in the past they could use that for make him General of Vekar, but i made reference too if Rico becames the Barizord too, because there are always a change of Vekar make him Evil.

mnikolic
11-09-2013, 05:01 AM
It would make more sense to make Robo Knight into Barizog. The Legend War takes place, he goes missing and is reprogrammed & re-modeled into Barizog. Then the Rangers figure this out somehow and they actually use the GokaiBlue vs. Barizog fight as a way to get Robo Knight's spirit back. Then at the end, when the Rangers return the Ranger Keys to the veteran Rangers, his key makes him go back to normal.

But knowing the synopsis for End Game, I'd say that does happen... in a way.

red rock
11-09-2013, 02:59 PM
Azim looks very handsome.

dinoguy3
11-09-2013, 06:09 PM
Are there anymore super megaforce pictures

-captainawesome
11-10-2013, 02:00 AM
How would this fit into canon? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap8r3AA0PIk

But serious question, does anyone have an idea of how megaforce will end and how it leads to the transition to SMF?

Thrax
11-10-2013, 02:30 AM
Power Rangers exists in Mortal Kombat universe, willbe nice to see Shao Kahn vs Power Rangers.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EyJ3BBwPsU

nightmere10
11-10-2013, 07:36 AM
Ryan Cooper is the voice of "Tentacus" in Super Megaforce.

Ha! I just landed a voice acting gig as a villain in Power Rangers. You can call me... Tentacus! Hilarious.
https://www.facebook.com/animatorguy/posts/10152188345183835

Being a Power Rangers villain can wreak havoc on one's voice apparently. Squeaky Saturday!

Yeah... Tentacus in the upcoming series. Just did all the voice over yesterday. Twas fun times.
https://www.facebook.com/animatorguy/posts/10152197773908835

Nebula Ranger
11-10-2013, 08:25 AM
^
It's definitely this guy. "Regaeru" from Gokaiger 27.

We've already seen the monster suit in US filming pictures and in the Sentai one of his moves, the "Reversal Beam" is fired from his "Gyakutentacles."

He will be in the episode where Gia and Jake swap bodies.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110904185744/powerrangers/images/3/39/RegaeruTVA.PNG

It's highly likely to be him but if not then here are the other minor possibilities.

Bongan from episode 2. He has tentacle like parts on his body but this episode is highly likely to be skipped due to filler, hard to adapt story and little useable footage.

Salamandam from episode 3. He has electric socket like plugs coming out of him which work in a similar fashion to tentacles. It could also be him since the episode features the Magidragon debut but unlikely as he is eruption based, and his ADR was likely to be done earlier.

Zakyura from episode 33. He does have tentacles but they're just part of his aesthetics, as his gimmick is to eat stuff like Pudgy Pig and Skarf. The episode was a Dairanger tribute so I'm not even sure it's gonna be adapted.

Miss CD
11-10-2013, 09:00 AM
I've seen this dude get suggested

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110504192728/p__/powerrangers/images/0/03/BonganTVA.PNG

Nebula Ranger
11-10-2013, 09:02 AM
^
Nice try my cunning yet sneaky arch-nemesis! But I already mentioned that one. He's Bongan from episode 2 of Gokaiger. (evil laugh) BTW how are ya doing?

Miss CD
11-10-2013, 09:10 AM
Heh heh, didn't see that. :lol:

The 2nd Evil
11-10-2013, 09:55 AM
I've seen this dude get suggested

[img~Snip[/img]

Cannot unsee Vilgax from Ben 10.

RedPaleoSmash
11-10-2013, 12:02 PM
Well if nickelodeon uses Regaeru,there are most likely gonna be alot of "funny" Scenes.

Digifiend
11-10-2013, 04:05 PM
Nick doesn't make those choices.

IoriJericho
11-10-2013, 04:29 PM
Well if nickelodeon uses Regaeru,there are most likely gonna be alot of "funny" Scenes.

Uhhhh damn... one more time... Nickelodeon DOESN'T produces the show, only SABAN DOES.

Rangermon
11-11-2013, 06:55 AM
How would this fit into canon? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap8r3AA0PIk

But serious question, does anyone have an idea of how megaforce will end and how it leads to the transition to SMF?

Robo Knight and The Messenger duke it out and Robo Knight destroys him but then disappears. The Rangers contact Gosei to say Robo Knight is gone and Gosei urgently orders them to morph and "RUN!". The Rangers then turn around to see the [Zangyack] ships coming to Earth and they open fire on the city, with the Rangers running out in the field. They hide by a tree (beginning of the 199 Heroes movie) and Troy decides to brave it and run to find Robo Knight and dodges heavy-ish fire and then fades to black.

RedPaleoSmash
11-11-2013, 08:22 AM
Uhhhh damn... one more time... Nickelodeon DOESN'T produces the show, only SABAN DOES.
if SABAN uses Regaeru,there are most likely gonna be alot of "funny" Scenes.
That Better?

Thrax
11-11-2013, 12:19 PM
Robo Knight and The Messenger duke it out and Robo Knight destroys him but then disappears. The Rangers contact Gosei to say Robo Knight is gone and Gosei urgently orders them to morph and "RUN!". The Rangers then turn around to see the [Zangyack] ships coming to Earth and they open fire on the city, with the Rangers running out in the field. They hide by a tree (beginning of the 199 Heroes movie) and Troy decides to brave it and run to find Robo Knight and dodges heavy-ish fire and then fades to black.

I think maybe Robot Knight will going to battle in the Premiere of Super Megaforce or maybe later going to returns in the Middle-season, could happens Gosei and Tensou are fix him and dont telling the rangers nothing, they can made simple the Robot Knight gone.

PRFAN01
11-12-2013, 04:35 PM
I think maybe Robot Knight will going to battle in the Premiere of Super Megaforce or maybe later going to returns in the Middle-season, could happens Gosei and Tensou are fix him and dont telling the rangers nothing, they can made simple the Robot Knight gone.

Well the Premiere of Super Megaforce will be in Early 2014 and somehow Robo Knight will return in Mid-Season before the Big Finale Battle in the Mega War in the Last Episode.

GokaiFan
11-12-2013, 09:04 PM
All that is confirmed re RoboKnight is that he'll return mid-season. Rumours/Chances are that Roboknight may be captured and reprogrammed as Barizorg to 'translate/adapt' the Blue/Barizorg story, hence the Noah/Roboknight interaction of late in the recent Megaforce episodes.

Storyline will play out almost the same as the Joe/Sid story in Gokaiger, but with the ending most likely changed (they won't make Noah destroy one of their own) to ensure that Robo Knight breaks free of the Barizorg armor/programming if they go down this path.

Rangermon
11-12-2013, 10:09 PM
I wonder if Robo Knight will be stripped and rewired into Barizorg, Noah tries to save him and part of his programming returns and he keeps switching between good and evil. Robo Knight/Barizorg tells Noah to destroy him, so he does but Silver saves him by containing his powers into a key - enabling him to morph into Robo Knight.

I noticed "Red Action Hero" listed on the Super Megaforce toy list as a character - Does anyone think this might be either AkaRed or RyuRanger? Perhaps we find out Troy's father is some kind of Red Ranger that fights in space with a military team? Then reveal him as AkaRed or RyuRanger? It just sounds like it's a specific featured character :P

Nebula Ranger
11-13-2013, 01:14 AM
^
Ugh. I must sound like a broken record by now but that is almost definitely NOT be happening. Robo Knight will not turn into Barizorg. I won't spoil anything but based on the events that will take place during Endgame it would be impossible for Robo Knight to become Barizorg.

GokaiFan
11-13-2013, 02:29 AM
^

Based on the End Game clip Roboknight disappears while fighting in that episode. An explanation would have to come up for that, whether if it is the 'Barizorg' storyline, or a completely different storyline for RoboKnight altogether with the Barizorg character downgraded to a minor character, and the Blue/Barizorg storyline not adapted.

-captainawesome
11-13-2013, 02:41 AM
^

Based on the End Game clip Roboknight disappears while fighting in that episode. An explanation would have to come up for that, whether if it is the 'Barizorg' storyline, or a completely different storyline for RoboKnight altogether with the Barizorg character downgraded to a minor character, and the Blue/Barizorg storyline not adapted.

End Game clip? where can i find this clip?

Dprime
11-13-2013, 06:07 AM
^
Ugh. I must sound like a broken record by now but that is almost definitely NOT be happening. Robo Knight will not turn into Barizorg. I won't spoil anything but based on the events that will take place during Endgame it would be impossible for Robo Knight to become Barizorg.

I dont understand how it would be impossible because in Prince takes Knight Vrak wanted to drain Robo Knights energy in order to reprogram him well in endgame Robo knight is drained out of energy due to repairing the others morphers so it is a possiblity that Vrak got to him and reprogrammed him, and since it was stated that the elite wont recognize Vrak in his cyborg form he could give Vekar Robo Knight/Barizorg to assure him he is still worthy and is on their side

Fury Diamond
11-13-2013, 09:09 AM
End Game clip? where can i find this clip?

http://blog.samuraicast.com/power-rangers-megaforce-end-game-episode/

jaxratchet
11-13-2013, 11:57 AM
I also believe it is highly likely that barizorg will be robo knight. Robo Knight disappears. He could be kidnapped and rebuilt as barizorg. I also think that we would've been given a name for that character when we found out about Damaras and Levira. It is entirely possible that we didnt hear about another voice actor because RK's ADR voice actor is already on the credits. I mean sure there is a possibility that all of this is wrong and that info just hasn't been leaked yet, but I still think it makes the most sense. I also think we havent seen the last of Metal Alice either. I think because she is a robot vrak will be able to reboot her, or even a 2.0. I'm not necessarily saying that because of Azim's shirt, which had Alice and barizorg but I just think Vrak is going to need someone in his corner if he is going to be working against his brother and the Empire.

BTW did they give a name to the Zangyack? Was the name of Vekar's forces stated in the Messenger or End Game?

Nebula Ranger
11-13-2013, 12:19 PM
Okay. Now get ready to laugh or cry because a guy with nothing better to do in his life is about explain why there's a 99% probability Robo Knight won't be Barizorg.

I doubt I'll spoil anything, after so many people have already said stuff without spoiler tags but just in case I'll use a tag.
Here we go:

Reason Number 1: Vekar's armada has just arrived in Endgame. ("Yes, we realize that. Not everyone is as dim as you Nebula Ranger")

Yes. The most obvious thing of all I could say but hear me out. In the Sentai footage which they will undoubtedly be using, Barizorg is Gil's favourite and most trusted General. (Vekar) What does that have to do with anything? Well it's simple. How on Earth did Vekar without ever having set foot on Earth before, capture Robo Knight, brainwash him, give him a new personality and appoint him as one of his main subordinates in less than one day? ONE DAY. That wouldn't make sense at all. It feel way too rushed and be the most obvious plot twist ever. Sure the Neo-Saban "Samurai" writing team isn't the best we've ever had but they realize they are aiming the show at kids and they also realize they can't just make up anything as shows that do that are considered bad. There are different degrees of bad but that's not the point. There is no way Robo Knight can go from being kidnapped to Vekar's most trusted subordinate in under an hour. Even if Vekar did kidnap him somehow why would he hesitate to put him on the front line? He'd be the perfect MOTD. But of course that's not entirely convincing so that brings us to point number two...

Reason Number 2: Barizorg is one of Gokai Blue's rival (AAAH! You've spoiled the ending of Gokaiger! Curse you Nebula!)

PR is often dictated by the stock footage in close adaptations (courtesy of Tzachor) and Barizorg was Gokai Blue's rival and his former dead mentor. Now you may think "Well where's the problem, they could easily make it Noah trying to save Robo Knight". THERE'S you problem. GO-KAI-BLUE. He's the polar opposite of Noah. He's a loner, talks little, acts badass at every opportunity, has little personality outside of holding his forehead and looking as though he's constipated with anger. Most of the team battle footage is easily useable (Noah got some sword fighting lessons on the interweb) but the fights with Barizorg are particularly brutal and out of Noah's character. Why would he suddenly start putting his arm around his back and go berserk with a sword when previously he fights with strategy and found it hard to even hold the snake axe. This leads me to believe the Gokai Blue and Barizorg fights will be kept at minimum. Thus eliminating the whole rescue Robo Knight opportunity unless they used extensive new footage. Other reasons for not having the whole rescue Robo knight thing include:

Reason Number 3: Why would ONLY Noah fight/try and rescue him? (...)

Unlike in Gokaiger where the Rangers were a band of pirates the Mega Rangers are not limited in the same way. If Robo Knight got kidnapped and they KNEW where and who and what he is then wouldn't they ALL try to rescue him since their such good friends with him? They went through a lot of trouble to save Rico, a robot they knew for exactly one day. They have all knowing Guardian constantly giving them advice so why would they ignore a friend in need? It's more likely Zador will have a connection to barizorg in their bactsory's.

Fourth Reason: Isn't it Vrak who kidnaps him? (Oh now you don't even know what your talking about Nebula)

Okay I suppose my points still haven't proven much but since Robo disappears at the end of endgame and Vekar and his forces hadn't set foot on earth yet, isn't it more likely Vrak kidnapped him? (Unless there's another villain yet to be revealed (!) ) In Goseiger during the final episodes Gosei Knight is kidnapped and reprogrammed to be evil with the Goseigers having to save him ergo what is stopping them from mixing a bit of Gosei footage with Gokai in season 2? Plus the fight footage is all there ready for them. (Also Robo Knight is going to return mid season in Super Megaforce so if he was Barizorg then it wouldn't it have to be pushed much further towards the end? But this will depend on what's adapted)

Fifth Reason: How does Vekar even know about Robo Knight? (Is this guy STILL talking?)
Yeah, how would Vekar know all about Robo Knight's connection to the Rangers and then suddenly decide "Hey when we arrive on Earth, despite the fact that we've got a massive fleet I want you to go kidnap Robo Knight. Maybe If we're lucky he'll be in a half dead state and this will be easy. Then I want you to remove his CPU and implant it in my Robo chef so that he can be my closest subordinate. And I want you to do it all in one day." Warstar didn't even know about the Rangers until they arrived and unless they sent messages to the armada off screen (including information about Robo Knight) then how would Vekar even know? And if Vrak brainwashed him why would he work for Vekar? Why would Vekar just accept a brainswashed robot from his brother who disappears for some reason, trust him immediately and ignore the fact his memories could return. If Robo Knight does get brainwashed it's more likely to be done by Vrak. What's Vrak supposed to do all next season if Vekars the main villain and yet Vrak's still alive and has a grudge against the Rangers. It make more sense to give that plot point to Vrak.

On that note, Vrak and Robo Knight being the counterparts for Basco and Sally could work very well. Vrak could even be the one who creates the Sixth Ranger keys by hacking into the morphin grid using Robo Knight. But that kind of plot belongs in fanfics.

If somehow Barizorg does turn out to be Robo Knight I'd like to see how they explain it and if the explanation even makes sense since they'd be going through a lot of trouble with a season that already requires a lot of refilming.

PRHOLLAND
11-13-2013, 12:30 PM
Noah does have most scenes with Robo Knight, playing chess and making crappy jokes.
So that would be kinda similar to Joe and Barizorg.
The scene in which Barizorg is destroyed is useless anyways, Joe ends up killing him without suit, so they can remake that into Robo Knight returning.
Barizorg being Gil's favorite shouldn't be too much of a problem, we might get new Vrak footage so why not use Barizorg in those and cut the scenes where Gil hugs him?

jaxratchet
11-13-2013, 02:49 PM
Nebula this is not super Sentai. Just because the first season of megaforce followed Goseiger's plot almost consistently (which subtle changes) there is no guarantee that Super Megaforce is going to follow Gokaiger.

Nemesis
11-13-2013, 03:45 PM
Well who's to say "End Game" & the 1st episode of Super Megaforce will take place in one day? For all we know Super Megaforce 'a 1st episode could take place days or weeks after "End Game"

Red5
11-13-2013, 04:33 PM
^
that is a very valid point! the start of super megaforce could even be months or a year after End Game

Nebula Ranger
11-13-2013, 05:16 PM
That would actually be a very clever move. If they went with it. It would leave pretty much a ton of things unexplained like how did the Rangers drive the armada and it's forces back by themselves, when how and why did Gosei create morphers that allow the Rangers to change into old teams (and one from the future and another dimension), how Robo Knight got captured by Vekar and why he made him into his personal servant but if they did the whole time skip thing it be left ambigous. Hey, if they can't explain it properly then I'm up for everything being left ambiguous.

Silver Phoenix
11-13-2013, 06:39 PM
Why does France get so far ahead of the US with episodes? Stupid Saban.

Mr. Yellow
11-13-2013, 06:45 PM
It's Nickelodeon, not Saban.

Ookami
11-13-2013, 07:06 PM
I hope saban will allow the sentai suits to have cameo appearances.

Koji
11-13-2013, 07:50 PM
^

Why? They have 20 episodes to do 20 seasons worth of celebrating (because it's very doubtful that Christmas/Halloween will do anything related to them), and you want MORE suits? Suits that mean NOTHING to PR?

Rangermon
11-13-2013, 09:04 PM
Nebula Ranger loves Sentai so much that he can't bear for it to be change or thinks because one section is almost translated, the rest will be. It's like saying someone says one stupid thing, which must mean everything they say is stupid - which isn't how things work.

I still really want to know if "Red Action Hero" is AkaRed, used not as part of the legacy story but as Troy's childhood hero OR his father being some kind of military Space Ranger. His image fits perfectly with the typical idea of a child's action hero and RyuRanger seems a weird choice to use with that title. I can imagine them using him in a single episode, as part of Troy's development story.

DREWdesu
11-13-2013, 09:26 PM
No one remembered what the PR fandom went through these past 2 years? DIRECT TRANSLATION OF CHARACTERS AND PLOTS
Now you want to do that all again?

IoriJericho
11-13-2013, 09:47 PM
It's Nickelodeon, not Saban.

You mean Nickelodeon, and Marvista Entertainment.

Tails
11-14-2013, 12:58 AM
No one remembered what the PR fandom went through these past 2 years? DIRECT TRANSLATION OF CHARACTERS AND PLOTS
Now you want to do that all again?

Yes. But just to rustle some jimmies.

Nebula Ranger
11-14-2013, 01:16 AM
Nebula Ranger loves Sentai so much that he can't bear for it to be change or thinks because one section is almost translated, the rest will be. It's like saying someone says one stupid thing, which must mean everything they say is stupid - which isn't how things work.

I still really want to know if "Red Action Hero" is AkaRed, used not as part of the legacy story but as Troy's childhood hero OR his father being some kind of military Space Ranger. His image fits perfectly with the typical idea of a child's action hero and RyuRanger seems a weird choice to use with that title. I can imagine them using him in a single episode, as part of Troy's development story.

Rangermon, you shouldn't talk about people like that unless you know for sure. Firstly I don't love the Sentai so much. How many times have I stated I dislike Gokai Green? I actually slightly prefer Power Rangers for a variety of reasons but that's not important. I only guess things based on what we've seen. Tzchaor is in charge and if Wild Force and Samurai aren't proof enough that he likes to stay as close as possible then I don't know. There's nothing wrong with guessing what comes next or how something will be adapted. It might happen it might not. And no I don't like direct translation and would be happy to see some changes. If PR copied Sentai all the time, frame for frame there'd hardly be a point to watch the other if you've already seen one. I get it. You don't like me making guesses. I'm sorry. But I can guess stuff if I want to. Heck there's even threads about guessing how Kyoryuger and Gobsuters are going to be adapted. Barizorg might be Robo Knight, he might not. I just strongly think he won't. At no point did I ever say that was fact. I just said it was a high probability. On that note I don't think they'll adapt AkaRed since there's little useable footage but that's just me.