Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RangerCrew Emoji's

I think something is wrong with the smiley files right now •_• Some of them are displaying the wrong smiley, while others are displaying people's avatars. At least on my phone.

Can you give some examples? Of posts or smileys where you're seeing the error?

^The error corrected overnight, but I'll check to make sure there aren't any still bugging out.

I love power rangers dino charge

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Green View Post
    ^O.92 did.
    The smiley's were actually made by another user, who is demanding they be removed. We were under the false impression that we could share his artwork, but he is not allowing us to keep the smilies in place.

Luckily we are glad to have Thunder025's permission to use his pixel art for smilies moving forward! Thunder is "honored" for us to share his artwork, & we are equally honored to have his permission. Check out his DeviantArt page below:

http://thunder025.deviantart.com/

We are in the process of re-uploading this batch of smilies with his new artwork, so some of them may experience down time (specifically ToQger & Ninninger). Dino Charge & Go-Busters have already been re-uploaded, as well as the addition of Gokai Christmas.

Those of you who use DeviantArt, please check out Thunder's page. We hope to have the remaining smilies re-uploaded within the next few days.
    Last edited by O.92; 08-09-2015 at 09:56 PM.

Ninja Storm, Ranger Form! Lothor94's Avatar
    Yahoo! New smilies! These look even better! Great job Thunder025!

Banned
    O.92 when GoseiGreen's Ranger Key is revealed, will you make a smilie?

Thunder doesn't currently have GoseiGreen, but we're working on agreements with a few other artists. And with their permission, we'll add a GoseiGreen smiley.

Like I said, this process will take a few days. So once we're able to finish, all the seasons will be back up & running: Ninninger, ToQger, & maybe a few other new additions.

And we're back, all of the smilies are online, including ToQger & Ninninger:

We've also got some new additions to the smiley party:

Say hello to Gosei Green, Gokai Christmas, Ninninger Gold, ToQger Purple, & Fury!

Now for the big thank you's in all this. All credit belongs to Thunder025, who we credited yesterday, as well as Stuart1001: for allowing us to share their artwork & the great job they do in providing these for fans! All credit & props goes to them. We are very honored to have their artwork for smilies. Below are their DeviantArt pages, please check them out & share! They've got some more awesome work for other brands like Kamen Rider, Marvel, & more. Check it out!

http://thunder025.deviantart.com/
    http://stuart1001.deviantart.com/

Banned
    YEY!!!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast