RangerCrew MediaMegaforce Cast

View Poll Results: What did you think of this episode?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome

53 64.63%
  • Good

20 24.39%
  • OK

6 7.32%
  • Poor

1 1.22%
  • Bad

2 2.44%
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers Samurai "There Go The Brides" Episode

I only noticed it 'cause I was screen capping. I saw Erika's name at first so decided to see what other names were on there.

Resident Renn Fangirl
    Some of the name are repeated.

The Silent Artist
    I was so excited about "Fish Out Of Water," and now this... >_<

What on earth is up with these women? Dayu flat-out told them that their tears will flood the Sanzu River. And what do they do? Cry. That's like telling a dancer that the world will crumble away if he continues dancing, and then the dancer dances anyway. This episode makes brides-to-be look like hopeless idiots and cowards. Not to mention it made Bulk out to be as incompetent as he was back during MMPR.

And am I still supposed to believe that Xandred is threatening? So far, Dayu has proven to be the only legitimate threat.

Well, I've had my hopes raised by one episode only to have them crushed again by the next. >_<

Big Words my *censor*
    Quote Originally Posted by terrierlee View Post
    Some of the name are repeated.
    They are not repreated. I paused it, read it screen by screen...my biggest reason was to see if I saw any other names...or any sign to what the name of the city was...

Proud Mily Shipper <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Huzzah View Post
    They are not repreated. I paused it, read it screen by screen...my biggest reason was to see if I saw any other names...or any sign to what the name of the city was...
    There was one repeated, at least on the Bride's side, Aleisha Fraser

Resident Renn Fangirl
    I'm pretty sure one set of names was repeated. Because in one screencap we see Erika's name, and in the next, the same people are right above Brittany's name but Erika's isn't in sight. Both names were SUPER LONG.

Anyways. A lot of the names on the list were real.

I Walk Alone
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Pink View Post
    Yeah has there always been a pairing of the red and pink rangers? Or would Mia and Jayden's be the first?
    There where several Red and Pink pairings.

Tommy/Kat, Leo/Kendrix, Carter/Dana, Wes/Jen

Tyrannosaurus!
    The shippers seem to like Mack and Rose too.

Nature Storm Take Over!
    very good episode. Finally Bulk and Spike have a foreshadow effect with the rangers. Some confrontation. Also if anyone didn't notice, Decker in the end credits had Rick Medina's name. So that just leaves the question, is it really Cole as the fallen warrior or a new character all together? We'll find out

Makai Super Power Rider
    I voted good. Finally the show seems to fixing itself. The acting was nice, the scenario clever and the villains were great. Can't wait to see who is this Derek. I am glad I haven't watched shinkenger and have no spoilers in my head

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast