42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 14.29%
  • No

36 85.71%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Wes Sky's Father?

New York Chips & Salsa
    As the thread title says. Is Wes from Time Force the father of Sky from SPD?

A Blaze is on the horizon
    Wes' last name was Collins, and I don't see a reason why he would change his last name to Tate.

Allons-y!
    Nope. I remember someone saying that one of the producers of SPD even said that Wes wasn't. That's enough proof for me.

Megaforce GO!
    I'd like to say yes, and let there be an actual Ranger couple who had a kid that was a Power Ranger (elderly Tommy and Kat doesn't count, as it is implied he is a Ranger, not factual)
    But from the pictures, and flashback scenes from Reflections pt 1, the guy looks nothing like Wes. Sadly, i vote no for it, but I do keep an open mind to the fac it COULD be

Spirit of an elephant
    I figured Wes's morpher eventually became Prototype morphers for early SPD. Dont think it was wes but an early SPD officer that volunteered for the powers.

Just for the sake of writings fanfics I say yes xD Only because it makes it really good story XD

The Impossible Pilot
    I say no. I do say the producers could have modeled a helmet off an older non-adapted Sentai series for Sky's dad's but I really just don't see it. I really think if it was, they would said so. A Thing would have been made of it. The very fact that he had the helmet anyway always bothered me, because when powers disappear, their power suits are sucked back into the morphing grid never to be seen again...except somehow Sky's dad's helmet didn't.

There is also the last name thing.

Old School Fan
    It would have been interesting if they had Wes as Sky's dad and Danny as Z's dad cause of the same last name.

New York Chips & Salsa
    Eh, just something I was wondering since I recalled someone having Jason Faunt say "Sky Tate, I am your father" at Morphicon. I guess it's a matter of opinion, no solid answer.

Thank You Edge
    I certainly hope not. In my mind I'm Saying Hell No!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast