View Poll Results: Would you like a adaption or original story
- 38. You may not vote on this poll
Would you want to see a original story (like the older seasons) or a adaptation (like samurai or time force)?
The Sentai premise (an ancient enemy who depowered most of the previous teams of Rangers) and a US-original storyline.
Yeah, the Legend War needs refilming anyway, because I can't see them explaining the unused teams until their Gokai Changes show up. Also, I won't be surprised to see the Goranger scene from episode 1 replaced with an MMPR one.
Of course the Silver Ranger would get a few extra Ranger Keys that aren't in Gokaiger - Titanium Ranger and the three Jungle Fury Spirit Rangers (like Samurai Gold, they'll probably have to redesign his morpher to reflect this).
1. Refilm Legend War to only have the Mighty Morphin team through the current (Gosei's adaptation)
2. Like Digifiend said, replace Gorangers in Ep. 1 with the MMPR, and using the Power Blaster.
3. After using a Pre-Zyu key, have it explained that the Rangers of other planets have lent their power to help the Terran Rangers in their fight against the "Zangyak"
4. When the Goranger tribute episode comes up, explain this was the team when Power Rangers were first called Rangers.
5. I'm not sure what to do about the Silver Ranger because of his "Gold Ranger Mode". They would have to redesign his chest plate to include the Titanium Ranger at the very least. And I'm curious as to how they treat the Magna Defender as he actually did transform whereas Bullblack did not.
I would also like to see some Ranger alums return as guest appearances, depending on their schedules and interest and whatnot.
I have no problem with them using pre-ZyuRanger teams but what I would like would a US created villian to go with that US original storyline.
They can't redesign him because the footage won't match. And Mike's Sentai counterpart did henshin - but he used his sword as a morpher. The Magna Defender morphing sequence was hacked from Gingaman.
Originally Posted by shielded117
By the way, there won't be a Goranger tribute episode, that's the movie.
-No Legend War; Tommy and several others used more than one Ranger power, so it'd be hard to explain.
People keep forgetting about the Green Ranger clone that decided to live in the past?
Originally Posted by JungleFuryWolfRanger
This could be a way to do a hexagon season