RangerCrew MediaSamurai CastMegaforce Cast

View Poll Results: What are you most looking forward to in Super Samurai?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Power-Ups

7 12.73%
  • Jayden's Secret

13 23.64%
  • Skull's Cameo

21 38.18%
  • Serrator's Debut

6 10.91%
  • Other

8 14.55%
Page 44 of 76 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers Super Samurai Pre-Discussion

Castles in the Open Sky !
    The Shogun Ranger really looks great and i really hope by use much time in Super Samurai and is obvius great to see the Returns of the Battlelyzers in Power Rangers.

One of my sources has informed me that the first episode title is "Super Samurai". I'm waiting on confirmation from my other sources. Please treat this information with a grain of salt until 100% confirmed by multiple sources.

Ippitsou Soujou!!
    I like most of the Battleizer,except for the ridiciously large Fire knaji on his head,yes i get theyre trying to get a fully samurai-inspired design,but c'mon,you gotta admit it looks atleast a lilttle bit funny? lol

From out of the shadows..
    Quote Originally Posted by Fury Diamond View Post
    One of my sources has informed me that the first episode title is "Super Samurai". I'm waiting on confirmation from my other sources. Please treat this information with a grain of salt until 100% confirmed by multiple sources.
    If that ends up being the legit name, that's just awful.

Tyrannosaurus!
    The first episode title is the season's name? First time that's ever happened. Although, Alien Rangers of Aquitar for the first two episodes of MMAR (which used the MMPR titlecard) was similar to the season name, so I expect that the Super Samurai episode will have the old Samurai titlecard. Episode 2 will be the first with the Super Samurai intro.

New York Chips & Salsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Fury Diamond View Post
    One of my sources has informed me that the first episode title is "Super Samurai".
    I'm not sure what's worse: the premiere title for Season 1 or Season 2. On one hand, we have 'Super Samurai', a team so uncreative, they could only think of naming the episode directly after the season. On the other hand, we have 'The Team Unites', an episode that has absolutely nothing to do with the team uniting.

You can't make this stuff up.

Tyrannosaurus!
    Yeah, could've called it "The New Menace" or something, a reference to Serrator.

Super Fan
    Other possible titles:
    - "Look Who's Back"
    - "The Return of the Power Rangers"
    - "We're Not Canceled"

Or, if you want to follow some other Nick series' naming patterns...
    - "iGet An Upgrade"
    - "Big Time Power-Up"
    - "How To Rock A White Jacket"
    - "Epic Jackets"

How about following some Disney naming patterns?
    - "Black Boxes and Jackets"
    - "fANTastic jackets"
    - "Super It Up!"

Active Fan
    I don't care about episode titles. I think you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill. Power Rangers is not THAT big of a deal to me. I don't care about the show enough to muster up the energy to pick it apart peice by peice. I just watch it and enjoy it. I don't act like Saban caused a hatecrime by naming an episode after the season subtitle. You people act like it's going to kill the franchise and humanity itself.
    Last edited by A.Stabelli; 01-31-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Allons-y!
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    but PR could use the footage to destroy the zords if they wanted).[/spoiler]
    Or at least take them out comission for a while, which I think is more likely since there are a couple sentai combos I don't think they've used yet.

Page 44 of 76 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast