Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roleplayers Paradise

Well, guys, it's the middle of April, so here's an RP UPdate!

Our members have made a total of 73812 posts
    We have 66 registered members

Now, we've also done some slight clean up. We've created a seperate archive forum for mature roleplays that have a sexual overtone or just flat out have the fact that it's good old smut made apparent in the first few posts. Now, this seperate archive is password protected, and only the owners and moderators have the password. Please, do not go asking for the password. Doing so will result in infractions, while constant asking would more then likely resort to a few days of banning.

Anyway, there's always things to do on Roleplayers Paradise, and since we've been doing this for almost four years, we might do a celebration when it comes closer to that time. Anyway, would love to see you guys over there!

Ok, guys. It's been a while, so let's have a new update. We're at almost 88400 posts, and we're always looking for new faces.

Now, if you go over, you'll see that our forum headers have been updated. Well, our last sets were removed by our former co-owner off of her Photobucket account, so our amazing Co-Owner Kate (Sailor Jupiter) has created BRAND NEW Headers for every single forum on the site. They rock, and she did a damned good job on them.

Not much else to bring around, so I'll cut it off here. As always, Roleplayers Paradise is open to everyone, so come on by!

Hey guys. It's been a while since I've been in this thread and given any updates about the board. Here's the current stats at the time of writing this up:

Our members have made a total of 193093 posts
    We have 70 registered members
    The newest member is Watcher111

THe big reason for this update post, other then to show that we're still here and active, is because of a new subgroup that's been added.

As a lot of you know, Blazing Tiger, AKA Beth, passed away February of 2016. Kate/Fang's Girl, co-owner of RP, had a thought about honoring her memory by maing her either a Mod or Owner. I thought that instead of that, we'd give her a subgroup of her very own, Legacy Mod. She's the only one in this group and it's set up as a way for us to remember one of our best friends and someone we lost way to soon. I'm glad Kate came up with the idea, and I'm glad we were able to do something for her, even if it was late then never at all.

Thanks for your time,

Fang/Daniel

http://roleplayersparadise.b1.jcink.com

It's Morphin Time! Kendra Navarro's Avatar
    That is a terrific idea, Guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12