RangerCrew MediaSamurai CastMegaforce Cast
Page 3 of 251 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers: Super Samurai Discussion (No Spoilers)

New York Chips & Salsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. CD View Post
    You know how one of the future episodes is called, "He Ain't Heavy Metal, He's My Brother"? What if HE'S the brother?
    He's pretty old to be one of their brother's. Unless he's Mentor Mentor's brother.

Tyrannosaurus!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    maybe that's hime-shinken red's (i.e. "Lauren") counterpart's caretaker?

antonio's father?
    If it's Tanba's counterpart, you'd think female red would be there as well, but she isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by myheadgoboom View Post
    Oh crap, Where did that guy come from? lol Emily has gotten hotter some how. I think it's the hair. She looks less "little girl"
    Actually, take a look at her old style, and her younger self we saw in the flashbacks... apparently it had been years since she last restyled her hair! She looks more grown up now.

HD screen captures from Opening Theme:
    http://www.samuraicast.com/gallery/t....php?album=355

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. CD View Post
    You know how one of the future episodes is called, "He Ain't Heavy Metal, He's My Brother"? What if HE'S the brother?
    I think he probably is a brother. Just not one of the rangers brothers.

I think the picture with the guy in it might be from Shinkenger episode 33. In that episode, the rangers release the folding zords to find a young boy who they think might have some connection to the zords since they found him sleeping with them earlier in the episode. They don't release the zords from the mansion, they do it from the boys grandfathers house.

I think super samurai might have changed the relationship of the characters from grandson/grandfather to brothers which would explain why the guy is younger than his sentai counterpart in the picture. But I think that is the guys house that they are at and they are releasing the folding zords to find his little brother who is trapped inside the bullzord

New York Chips & Salsa
    Quote Originally Posted by President Ranger View Post
    But I think that is the guys house that they are at and they are releasing the folding zords to find his little brother who is trapped inside the bullzord
    I'm pretty sure it's the Shiba House. Or at least it looks a lot like it.

Take Off...Go-OnKing!
    everything looks like everything else in the PR universe Mike... why cant the Shiba House look like another house with caucasian individuals trying to be all japanese and such lol?

Venjix Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive.92 View Post
    A couple things I picked up on from the new intro.

First off...who the hell is this dude?

~Snip~
    Also, what the hell is that starfish/dragon tower/Castle Doran behind them?
    Last edited by Miss CD; 02-18-2012 at 06:04 PM. Reason: No re-quoting pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive.92 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's the Shiba House. .
    It could be. The only reason why I say it's the guys house and not the Shiba house is because in Shinkenger they went to his house to release the folding zords and I think there was another reason why they were there also. But obviously, super samurai could have changed the story.

Take Off...Go-OnKing!
    that thing in the sky looks like Ika/ Octozord

New York Chips & Salsa
    Episode summary for 'Trading Places'. As already confirmed, this episode will air on March 3, two weeks from today. Before someone asks, yes, there is an episode next week too ('Shell Game').

A Nighlok transfers people's spirits onto objects, and four of the Rangers fall victim to him.

Page 3 of 251 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast