RangerCrew MediaSamurai CastMegaforce Cast
Page 106 of 251 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2508

Thread: Power Rangers: Super Samurai Discussion (No Spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Fury Diamond View Post
    My source informed me that Monalua is a place outside of "Prop" (I mean Panorama) city. The place is (or will be) located on the map prop.
    Seems the translators has taken a favor to mashing 2 episodes together. Assuming they also take Act 38 of the Rangers being on "Monalua island" outside of the "prop"-named city.

Quote Originally Posted by Fury Diamond View Post
    That is the rumored name of Shogun Mode Ranger's primary weapon.

Here are images from Super Samurai Teaser 1:
    http://www.samuraicast.com/gallery/t...bum=339&page=4
    Oh that IS the Bullzooka combined with the Super Spin Sword he's holding. I actually never made out the Bullzooka portion.

Quote Originally Posted by IoriJericho View Post
    Ummm... guys... Please tell me I'm not the only one who has seen this.
    I hate to say this, but I'm not seeing what you're getting at there.
    Last edited by Fury Diamond; 05-04-2012 at 03:41 PM.

PowerScoop - @nightmere10
    ^ Typo in the name.

Pic with Erika: Naom
    Pic with Brittany: Noam

^ Ah. Clever.

Tyrannosaurus!
    Is that typo in every episode this season?

^ Yep. They didn't bother changing it.
    Last edited by JRanger; 05-01-2012 at 05:42 PM. Reason: No direct quoting, please.

We've added our HD encode of The Bullzord episode to the encode thread.
    http://www.rangercrew.com/forum/show...Encodes/page55

New York Chips & Salsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrax View Post
    maybe could by from the "Trust Me" and even we can see the Mentor Ji in the Background.
    It probably is from 'Trust Me'. I've noticed that the Rangers tend to change clothes every few episodes, and Mia hasn't debuted that outfit yet. Which means that it's probably from an un-aired episode.

This picture is also probably from this weekend's episode as well. Looks like Mentor Mentor is going to get back involved fighting-wise. That should be enjoyable, for all the wrong reasons. I actually enjoy Mentor Mentor in a way. His character is lousy, so terrible, so buffoon-like, so idiotic, that he's actually enjoyable. He might actually be the second best character on the show after Octoroo. Don't get me wrong, he's still the worst mentor of all time. But his character is such a dunce that it's actually enjoyable to watch him get involved with the plot.

Golden Hellseim sourse
    Quote Originally Posted by O.92 View Post
    It probably is from 'Trust Me'. I've noticed that the Rangers tend to change clothes every few episodes, and Mia hasn't debuted that outfit yet. Which means that it's probably from an un-aired episode.
    It as cool see the rangers have diferent outfits durings the show because during some seasons they always have the sam outfit,

This picture is also probably from this weekend's episode as well. Looks like Mentor Mentor is going to get back involved fighting-wise. That should be enjoyable, for all the wrong reasons. I actually enjoy Mentor Mentor in a way. His character is lousy, so terrible, so buffoon-like, so idiotic, that he's actually enjoyable. He might actually be the second best character on the show after Octoroo. Don't get me wrong, he's still the worst mentor of all time. But his character is such a dunce that it's actually enjoyable to watch him get involved with the plot.

The Mentor have to been in the action in this episode because could if they copy the plot of the Shinkenger is Ji goes to bring to the Samurai Rangers the Bullzooka because in Shinkenger the Shinkengers barely can handle the Rifle Squad of the Gedoushu and even if i do be wrong the Mentor will fake will be the day off just to go bring the Bullzooka to the Samurai Power Rangers.

let's GO !
    about their clothes, in the recent episodes they are not following the 'same outfit for 3 episodes in a row' theory.
    and their outfit in that pic seems the same as 'the strange case of the munchies' , only Antonio is wearing a jacket.