RangerCrew Media
Page 54 of 251 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers: Super Samurai Discussion (No Spoilers)

I Walk Alone
    I can only imagine that the upgrade to shogun mode while controlling the Bull-Zord represents the amount of power that they are currently wielding. But then again maybe I am giving Samurai a little too much credit.

Also isn't that house the same one from the opening where we see the rangers releasing their zords

So... Controlling a Zord means you are channeling extra power into you personally... That manifests in an augmented arsenal and armored mode... That you don't use at all.

they could have Cmdr but Samurai was in a really ugly place so for this /one/ season given all the crazyness around it i'm giving them some slack, but from this point onward, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Aguni View Post
    Also isn't that house the same one from the opening where we see the rangers releasing their zords
    It is. In fact, that clip should have been in today's episode.

I know we're supposed to pretend RobotRanger wasn't quoting Bates even though people I know who have spoken to Bates when queried have confirmed those really are his opinions on the fandom and on me, but seriously... The writers think this season is the shiz. They are ANGRILY defensive of it. These are not people who are going to learn their lessons come Mega Force.

The remix with the Bull MegaZord finisher looks EPIC!!! I can't wait to watch it. **

Sayonara

New York Chips & Salsa
    Even if we accept the theory that the first half (which by Saban's own standards, is its own season) came out so crappy because it was rushed, then what about the second half/season? The second half is no better than the first. And even if you do consider it to be a tad better, its still exhibits most, if not all, of the major problems the first half had. This right here disproves the "it was rushed" theory because the second half is no better.

but you can produce a good translation, so i'm remaining causiously optimistic for PR20th, they have PLENTY of time to get things right unlike Samurai which was a bleeding festering wound to start and theirs only so much gauze can do to stop hemoraging like that

Half Aqua, half yellow
    I don't even care that it's useless. That thing is just so epic to watch.
    Last edited by Fury Diamond; 03-24-2012 at 05:28 PM.

I Walk Alone
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev Cmdr Crayfish View Post
    So... Controlling a Zord means you are channeling extra power into you personally... That manifests in an augmented arsenal and armored mode... That you don't use at all.
    Can you come up with a better explanation? I mean super mode represents one ranger wielding the powers of all of the rangers in union with their own. Would it really be that had to believe that wielding "Incredible Primal Power" couldn't result in Shogun Mode much like Shark attack and Super mode have