RangerCrew MediaSamurai CastMegaforce Cast
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MMORPGs Discussion

Makai Super Power Rider
    I was playing Wow for 1,5 years in total but gave up for good back in 2009 when my laptop was burned from electricity. I was playing with a warrior fury dps or tank.

UPDATE - playing WOW again the last days before of this http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/25/re...-levels-to-80/
    If I will have time with the new job I found in an internet cafe I may make a subscription and start playing again,we'll see. Now I play for free because of that gift. After two years it is really very hard to remember and play as good as I was playing in dungeons and raids. Especially tanking

This is my old main
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Karone/simple

and this is the one I made 80 for free with that offer!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Shotaro/simple

The funny thing is that character was called before Xander and was Blood Elf...so made him Alliance too!
    Wanted to name him Rouki or Merrick (you know why) but the names were caught

If anyone was playing Wow and has abandoned it, I have no problem send you "recruit a friend" email and get those cool gifts
    Last edited by Ryan Steele; 04-07-2012 at 04:33 PM.

Let see, originally started with Final Fantasy XI (Bad game I know), but off and on I've played many MMORPG's
    Played WoW for part of BC as well as Wrath and part of Cataclysm, Guild Wars, City of Heroes, etc.
    WoW was the one I played extensively at end game, at least for most of Wrath, but I quit a few months after Cataclysm came out.
    Not sure if I'll re-up when Mists comes out, although the ability to be a drunk tank is tempting...
    Mostly now I just play League of Legends

Anyone planning on playing the Guild Wars 2 Beta this weekend?

Super Fan
    I been playing starwars ^_^

Super Fan
    I don't have the money right now to purchase the game. In fact I'm looking for donations to pay for an exterminator

Makai Super Power Rider
    Abandoned WOW for good. I am playing Dungeons and Dragons Online the last 2 weeks and it's awesome and FREE!

Gotou-chan, NICE!
    Does Minecraft count? I'm big on Minecraft.

Makai Super Power Rider
    has anyone tried League of Legends?

Guild Wars 2 releases on the 28th. Anyone picking up this game or playing the pre-launch event this weekend?

Super Fan
    Had to cancel my preorder. Kept the minimal 5 dollars down though. No home internet atm. Only phone internet.
    Last edited by mmpr grove; 09-17-2012 at 04:27 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast