RangerCrew MediaSamurai CastMegaforce Cast
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: RangerCrew's April Fools Prank

Don't think. Feel it.
    Heh. This was a good one. Almost got me to believe it.

I've never collaborated with Mesh on a hoax before. If this was mine, I'd have played it differently than this (like leaking it on Friday so it was tied up in the chaos of the KCA). I also wouldn't have just poked holes in this...

That said, getting Ginn onboard was a MASTERSTROKE.

Active Fan
    Okay, first question. Crayfish what's up with your name? It was weird enough when you added Rev to it.

Secondly, I'm actually surprised so many people fell for this one. The name being Pirate Rangers, full character bios and plot summaries, confirmed guest stars, and a confirmed casting of Blake Foster? All of this presented to us at once when most of this wouldn't be known until right before casting starts and is usually given to us over a period of months.

Everyone is "Super." It's an automatic upgrade.

Don't think. Feel it.
    ^FD added Super to regular members' names. Changed the mods' names as well, depending on what color they are.

Hello Zordon? Where am I?
    ^ I was having a identity crisis at first. haha

Lurking in the shadows
    Wow. People actually believed this? Why would Saban be stupid enough to remove "Power" from the title? That's a giveaway right there. I'm glad it's fake though. It sounds incredibly weak.

People believed it because the bland promotional copy is NOTE PERFECT. Seriously, this scans completely like a press release. Major kudos to Mesh for it. I never had the patience for this level of effort.

more of a SentaiFan52
    Yeah the quotes, all the info we already knew about PR, Nick, and Saban, getting Mike Ginn and others to tweet about it.... everything was done to, unless you knew about it, think it was real for atleast a minute.

Banned
    It had me fooled. Usually when people do things like that they couldn't resist to add something so outrageous that it has to be fake. So major kudos to FD,

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast