RangerCrew MediaSamurai CastMegaforce Cast
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: RangerCrew's April Fools Prank

Speaking as someone who actually has to do public relations? Omitting any trace of individuality or flavor from something is hellish. You are literally removing your personality surgically for the duration of writing it. By any objective measure, I'm a TERRIBLE public relations officer because I'm still demonstratively an individual person who tries to not give people too much of a runaround behind "I can't answer that." I still pretty much act like Chris all the time. That's not how public relations is actually supposed to work. I can't write promotional copy like that to save my life.

Junior Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Poweranimals View Post
    Wow. People actually believed this? Why would Saban be stupid enough to remove "Power" from the title? That's a giveaway right there. I'm glad it's fake though. It sounds incredibly weak.
    It does make some sense if you take into account that the Gokaiger didn't refer to themselves as a Super Sentai until a little over 3/4ths in, and completely at the end. Makes the joke that much more believable.

Fan
    kind of ruins the joke when everyone knows its a joke

I would have locked the discussion the moment it went up "so the thread won't be contaminated on April Fools Day." Like I said, if I was running the rodeo I'd have done it on Friday and been confident Saban Brands was too tied up in the KCA to contradict me.

Of course, I'm doing MY April Fools Day hoax in May...

Castles in the Open Sky !
    This is a quite a suprise Super Samurai dont even comes to the Middle and they already announce the New Power Rangers 20th season well the name is catchy

let's GO !
    this would be the next season ? so they are skipping Gosiger ?

well with this annouce we can assume Goseiger is go really go to be skipped, that as quite sad, but Goakiger is amazing.

Super Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive.92 View Post
    My only problem with the series title is that this will be the first season to not have the name POWER RANGERS in it. And I'm not so sure I like that. Plus, the shortened version is MMPR, the same as...well, you know. Get ready for acronym hell.
    Oh, it will be... It will be like Zeo though and the Pirate will change to Power in the title sequence.

EDIT: ^ Since it's in the contract NOT to skip it, I think they're swapping them around most likely.
    Last edited by Rangermon; 04-01-2012 at 03:40 AM.

wow, Justin will be the Mentor of the Pirate Power Rangers !!! at last they put a Mentor from the Power Rangers from the Zordon Era

Thrax, this is an April Fools joke. The news is false. Try to read the whole thread before making a comment.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast