RangerCrew MediaMegaforce Cast
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Character archetype or type you want to see

Red Falcon 1, Go!
    I've been thinking about all the character types we've had over the years such as the stoic, the jock, the nerd and the valley girl. I was wondering if there was any other types that you wanted to see more of or just want to see period.at

For me, I think it'd be interesting to have a bad girl route I mean why not a female Dillon? Also maybe explore a goth type and a male character who's a bit more feminine. Like a male Kimberly. Just my own ideas.

What about everyone else?

Curse You!!!
    I miss deadpan snarkers. This show is riduculous and I feel like have 1 (just 1) person to really point out the ludicrouness without pushing too hard would be keen

Fan
    Whatever dimension I am in at the moment.
    I'm not sure how often this has been done in the pr universe (doe to not watching later series)

but I would like to see either a loner (ala magna defender) or someone isn't exactly an angel(best example would be like gai from jetman not sure how to describe it)

You are go for boom time
    I didn't watch the earlier series, either, but I would totally love to see a band geek!!

The Silent Artist
    I'd like to see an introvert who doesn't talk much at first but learns to open up and be more social.

Banned
    ^

Like Tommy, Adam, Carlos (sorta), Andros, Kai, and Dr.K?
    Last edited by Miss CD; 04-26-2012 at 06:53 PM.

Spirit of all Red Rangers
    Quote Originally Posted by sayla0079 View Post
    I'm not sure how often this has been done in the pr universe (doe to not watching later series)

but I would like to see either a loner (ala magna defender) or someone isn't exactly an angel(best example would be like gai from jetman not sure how to describe it)
    There a lot of those actually. Besides the Magna Defender, there's Eric, Merrick/Zenaku, Hunter (kind of), Trent (at first), Will (not so much a loner, but he's definitely no angel), Jarrod, Dillon, and now Decker.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing a Ranger who's more Genre Savvy than the others. The Gokai Adaptation would be a perfect opportunity for that, especially if applied to the presumed fanboy antics of the Silver Ranger. I mean here's a guy who would have been fangasming over the Rangers his whole life, probably collecting toys and such, so why not have him also be aware of and lampshade some of the Tropes PR is known for? Have the MOTD be taken down and while the others celebrate he's like, "Hang on, because now comes the part where they get bigger!"

Active Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Platypus View Post
    I miss deadpan snarkers. This show is riduculous and I feel like have 1 (just 1) person to really point out the ludicrouness without pushing too hard would be keen
    This. I think the show as a whole would be stronger if they used more one-liners in general.

Curse You!!!
    They use PLENTY of one-liners... in the fights

Makai Super Power Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by sayla0079 View Post
    someone isn't exactly an angel(best example would be like gai from jetman not sure how to describe it)
    I would want that as well

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast