Shout! Factory Press Release
    Pre-order on TimeLife
    Pre-order on TimeLife (Canadian Fans)
    More Information
    RangerCrew Review of the MMPR Box Set
    RangerCrew Review of the PRZ to PRLG Box Set

40-Disc Set
    The Power Rangers: Seasons One-Seven 40-DVD collection will include:

All 145 original episodes from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Seasons One, Two and Three, plus the ten-episode series Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Alien Rangers. It then continues on with Power Rangers: Seasons Four - Seven, featuring all of the original 183 episodes spanning the seasons entitled Power Rangers Zeo, Power Rangers Turbo, Power Rangers In Space and Power Rangers Lost Galaxy. In-depth bonus content includes: a retrospective featurette on the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers phenomenon, brand-new interviews with members of the cast and the creative team and much more!

Bonus Features
    1. Morphin Time! A Look Back At Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
    2. A Morphenomenal Cast: A Look At Becoming A Power Ranger
    3. Tales of the Giant Banana: A Look Back at Bulk & Skull
    4. Behind the Mask: Celebrating the Stunt Team
    5. The Fans Power Up
    6. A Convention With Attitude: Power Morphicon
    7. Lord Zedd's Monster Heads
    8. Alpha's Magical Christmas
    9. The Good, The Bad and the Stupid: The Misadventures of Bulk & Skull
    10. The MMPR Fan Club Video
    11. MMPR Karate Club: The White Ranger Kata
    12. Power Rangers Live: The World Tour
    13. The Lost Episode
    14. Power Playback: Power Rangers Funniest Moments
    15. It's Comin' ZEO Serial
    16. Gold Lining ZEO Promo
    17. Tanya's Stick Together Music Video
    18. Galaxy Rangers Pitch

Previous thread.

Shout! Factory Press Release
    Pre-order on Amazon
    More Information

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 1 Volume 1
    The first multi-disc set to be released will be the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Season One, Volume One 3-Dvd set, which will arrive in stores and will be available through select digital entertainment platforms on August 21, 2012. Marking the DVD debut of the original Power Rangers series, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Season One, Volume One features the first 30 original episodes from the first season and delivers over 10 hours of high-energy, family friendly entertainment. Poised to attract a new audience of kids as well as young adults who grew up with this popular series, this 3-DVD set is priced to own at a suggested retail price of $19.93.

*Do not post/link to any content from the Shout! Factory releases. This includes episodes, bonus features or other unauthorized content. Content posted may be removed at the discretion of the staff.

*Do not post/link to any unauthorized uploads of trailers or promos.

*Do not post/link to any unauthorized uploads of the Comic-Con Power Rangers Panel. This will be released at the proper time.
    *As stated by Brian, fan reviews are fine as long as they do not include content that is off limits.

*If you see any questionable content posted on this forum, report it immediately.

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by Miss CD; 08-12-2012 at 05:42 PM.

Junior Fan
    $19.93. I get the reference.

^Clever. I never picked up on that. Good eye.

I saw Brian said on Twitter the episode booklets were from Saban's "bible" all the descriptions come from them.
    Last edited by Fury Diamond; 07-01-2012 at 12:02 AM. Reason: fixed name typo

Brain? His name is Brian, like my dad's name.

Typical typo. We all do it once in awhile.

Anyone going to Comic Con and planning on getting the MMPR box set?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Brain? His name is Brian, like my dad's name.
    Oops, sorry. Did not notice that.:embarassed:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonpiece View Post
    I saw Brian said on Twitter the episode booklets were from Saban's "bible" all the descriptions come from them.
    If that's the case, then it's sad that some of them are inaccurate. Either that, or they just reflect earlier drafts of some episodes. I just hope the booklet has the correct episode description for "Mighty Morphin' Mutants" and not the one for "Football Season" like on the site. Plus if they're from the bible, perhaps they'll also mention their premiere dates?

Fan
    At odds with myself. I want the big 40-disc Power Rangers box set for my birthday, but it costs 219 bucks. I don't want my mom to spend that much money. Man, what should I do? I don't wanna be the laughing stock of the fandom by not owning it, but I want to save money. My family isn't exactly rich.
    Last edited by A.Stabelli; 07-01-2012 at 02:47 AM.

Please, you're not going to be the laughingstock of anybody if you don't have the big set. If your family can't afford it, they can't afford it. Ask for something smaller. Or ask for money to put towards the big set. It'll be just as good in December or whatnot as it is now.

Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast