RangerCrew MediaSamurai CastMegaforce Cast
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers Samurai / Megaforce Team Up

Time for Time Force!
    What do you want to see happen when OR if the Megaforce Rangers team up with the Samurai Rangers? Do you want it to be similar to Goseiger vs. Shinkenger? (ShinkenRed turns evil.) Or do you want it to have its own plot? And Do you want it to be the same as ''Clash of the Red Rangers''?:
    Last edited by TimeForce3012; 09-28-2012 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Had Megaforce Rangers instead of Samurai Rangers

New York Chips & Salsa
    I'd be very surprised if we don't see a Samurai-Megaforce teamup. Najee hinted to me at Morphicon that it was already planned, but I was still expecting one even before that. I assume they're going to use a lot of the Shinkenger vs. Goseiger footage, but I don't think we know enough about Megaforce to say how exactly the Samurai cast will be re-introduced.

I think it's safe to say it won't require any magical trains like Clash did though.

They were contracted for a teamup before one frame of film of Samurai was shot. I knew it was coming.

I'd like it to not suck. I know that's asking for a lot.

Mia- Pink Super Samurai
    Des Moines, Iowa (A PR Super Megaforce/Dino Charge fan )
    Hinted? You mean that they are going to do it? I would love to see that happen. Well Shinkenred did battle Go-on red and Goseired. So basically that is sort of clash of the red rangers thing. Only this time it would be Megaforce red battling Samurai red in a black version of the white robe (black box).

It IS happening. That's never been in doubt. Saban, unlike Disney, always pre-contracted for teamup purposes.

Goseiger VS Shinkenger was the best Sentai team up ever. Highly recommend. I would love this to happen!

Castles in the Open Sky !
    ^

I really hope to see that, and Goseiger vs Shinkenger and is really a amazing VS Movie of Super Sentai.
    Last edited by Thrax; 09-29-2012 at 01:09 AM.

let's GO !
    I also think it would be more like Goseiger Vs Shinkenger, that movie was nice, loved when everyone went Super ! but it would be awesome if they prepare a new plot, chance is less.
    and CotRR ? no no no..... I would never want anything to be like CotRR ! that was a complete disaster of Shinkenger Vs Go onger !

Castles in the Open Sky !
    ^

If the Team-up between Megaforce/Samurai have too the Original plot will be good, evenif they imcorporated some elements of the Goseiger vs Shinkenger like we see Evil Jayden and the Vrax we the same Nighok suit for be faking by similar to Master Xandred.

Megaforce GO!
    This is what I'd like to see:
    -Rangers beat a monster in a beginning (still dont know what happened to that Nighlok in Clash)
    -Confrontation between Rangers
    -Originality

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast