RangerCrew MediaMegaforce Cast
Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Hero Taisen Z

Ex Mister YellowFour
    ^SHT net movies were out 1 month before SHT. But someone uploaded the net movies on streaming sites last year. We'll see if someone upload them as well.

Tyrannosaurus!
    ^Don't forget that we had to wait for DVD for Taisen itself though, whereas the net movies can just be ripped off the Internet since the raws are streamed in the first place.

Ex Mister YellowFour
    ^Sorry, i meant the SHT net movies were out on DVD 1 month before SHT DVD release. TV-nihon know the raw are on the internet but they wait the blu-ray/dvd release.

Tyrannosaurus!
    ^That's strange. I'd have expected Taihen to simply be a DVD extra on the Taisen DVD.

Mia- Pink Super Samurai
    Des Moines, Iowa (A PR Super Megaforce/Dino Charge fan )
    Well the Taisen Z movie comes out on dvd in Japan on Friday, so it may be a few weeks or into next month before this would be uploaded. I'm not sure when the net movies would be uploaded.

Tyrannosaurus!
    ^No it's not. It's out on April 27, in the cinemas.

count up your sins
    yeah, the movie will be released in theaters on the 27th, and we'll then have to wait some months for it to be released on dvd...so still quite a long wait.

Lookit My Badge!
    Poor Kabutack and Robotack.

http://www.orendsrange.com/2013/04/s...i-galleon.html

The official Kamen Rider x Super Sentai x Space Sheriffs: Super Hero Taisen Z website was updated, revealing some new details about the movie and Toei's current view of the Metal Hero franchise.

Once you open the site, fans will be welcomed with an introduction about the Metal Heroes. What's interesting is the Metal Hero timeline found in the site. The show only listed Space Sheriff Gavan to B-Fighter Kabuto. The last two Metal Hero shows, B-Robo Kabutack and Tetsuwan Tantei Robotack are left out in the list.

In addition, the site also confirmed that Ryota Ozawa will only have a voice-only appearance in the movie as GokaiRed, and Kohki Okada and Ayumi Kinoshita will reprise their roles as Groudain and Skydain in the movie. Lastly, the site also confirmed a Metel Hero Gokai Galleon Buster finisher.

Tyrannosaurus!
    Galleon Buster AGAIN!?! Sheesh, how unoriginal. What's the point of Gokai Changing just to use that cannon?

I wonder if Nobuharu will meet Skydain? It'd be funny if he mistook her for his sister! Same actress, lol.

Ex Mister YellowFour
    Metal Hero Gokai Galleon ? Wow i didn't saw that coming (sarcasm)

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast