Page 59 of 241 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers Megaforce Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Simango View Post
    Ppower Rangers Mega Force
    Interesting title.

PowerScoop - @nightmere10
    Quote Originally Posted by Simango View Post
    From Power Rangers On Air Central -

Actual Episode Titles for this group of 20.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangermon View Post
    ^
    Uh... Some of them are wrong though? The proper episode titles are on the front page, it's OAC who have got some wrong. Also, it's Megaforce AGAIN - not Mega Force.
    Not only that, but that's old news. We've known the episode names for a while now

New York Chips & Salsa
    TVRage.com has posted alternate episode descriptions for the remaining Megaforce episodes. This is nothing new, as even during Samurai, each episode had a couple different episode descriptions, each with minor variations.

These new descriptions don't reveal much info we haven't heard before other than a few minor details, but they do reveal a lot more air dates, as well as when our hiatus will begin.

Spoiler

Lookit My Badge!
    Salty bullies? Troy gets picked on by sailors?

I'm not surprised. 4/27 is too early for a hiatus. I don't want a 6 month break.

New York Chips & Salsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. CD
    Salty bullies? Troy gets picked on by sailors?
    Salty has become a common slang term in today's age. It kind of means pissy or bitter. Here's the Urban Dictionary listing for it, although I don't really like any of their definitions.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=salty

I'm more surprised they chose to break for hiatus before Bluefur & Blob are defeated. I predicted they'd break after 'Gosei Ultimate', and come back hyping up the new robot army. But I guess not. Instead they'll leave all the kiddies hanging for 5 months how the battle against Bluefur & Bigs will conclude. Not sure if that's a smart move or not.

Tyrannosaurus!
    You forget one thing. Placing the hiatus there allows them to hype the new Megazord as well as the new villains. Go to hiatus after Gosei Ultimate, and it will have already appeared.

Lookit My Badge!
    Quote Originally Posted by O.92 View Post
    Salty has become a common slang term in today's age. It kind of means pissy or bitter. Here's the Urban Dictionary listing for it, although I don't really like any of their definitions.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=salty

I'm more surprised they chose to break for hiatus before Bluefur & Blob are defeated. I predicted they'd break after 'Gosei Ultimate', and come back hyping up the new robot army. But I guess not. Instead they'll leave all the kiddies hanging for 5 months how the battle against Bluefur & Bigs will conclude. Not sure if that's a smart move or not.
    Sailors sound better.

The shiniest of them all.
    So we're getting 13 episodes straight? Why do I not believe that?

Remember how Nick likes to randomly remove episodes simply to air more Spongebob reruns or crappy hour long kid movie episodes.

New York Chips & Salsa
    ^Not sure why. We got 13 Super Samurai episodes in a row, & 10 Samurai episodes in a row as well (and it was nearly 15 in a row if not for a 1 week Easter break).

Although certainly Nick's scheduling is anything but concrete, but still.