Page 139 of 362 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 3619

Thread: Power Rangers Megaforce Discussion

Kam Models and Talent looking for sporty extras!

SPORTY EXTRAS NEEDED! We are after male & female extras ages 16-35 years for Power Rangers next THURSDAY 14th MARCH who either play BASEBALL (pitching only), FRISBEE or SOCCER. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...2952658&type=1

Super Fan
    You do realise that Fury Diamond is in frequent contact with people at Saban Brands right? He's the creator of this place and I'm pretty sure created one of the very first ever PR fansites. He's not going to lie to us... If he can't say things, he just won't say them but when they're leaked or he's allowed - then he has no reason to lie. (If that's the kind of thing you were saying anyway, Tails).

Saban Brands doesn't waste time in posting false information nor do they have interest in engaging in such action. They took immediate action when it came to our "Pirate Rangers" prank last year. Their primary focus is to promote their product in the best manner. My sources don't provide false information for the fun of it. I can only share what I am allowed to share. Most of the information over the years has been correct. The season bible has changed several times during Megaforce and Super Megaforce production. I encourage that fans take everything with a grain of salt until officially confirmed from Saban Brands or Nick.

Photos and information are bound to get leaked by crew/cast members and random people in the filming locations.

This is what we know of Super Megaforce (confirmed by my sources):
    1. Goseiger Suits are the primary suits for Power Rangers Megaforce and Super Megaforce.
    2. Super Megaforce will feature Gokaiger Suits, Footage, and Content (Zords, Weapons..etc). There is no confirmation on the actual usage.
    3. Super Megaforce will concentrate on Gokaiger footage over Goseiger footage
    4. Super Megaforce will have a Silver Ranger. There is no confirmation on whether this is Gokai Silver or an original Ranger. Based on Gokaiger footage usage, we will most likely see Gokai Silver.
    5. Ranger Keys will be used in Super Megaforce. There is no confirmation on the usage. Gokai Silver and/or the Gokai Suits will probably use the keys to match footage.
    6. Season Bible has gone through a few changes earlier this year.

Super Megaforce just started filming and the season doesn't air till next year. I'm focusing more on Megaforce than a season that doesn't air for a year.
    Last edited by Fury Diamond; 03-06-2013 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Lawson View Post
    Xenotome on Rangerboard is suggesting the picture could be intentional misdirection by Saban Brands towards us in the fandom. I'm skeptical about that idea myself. I like to call it the "green herring" theory, and here is the quote:

So, do you believe Xenotome, as in the picture could be a green herring for us, or will Fury Diamond's sources prove accurate?

There is one reliable place where we'll find out the answer though. That's at the Licensing Expo in June. That's an important business event for Saban Brands, so that's where we should find out about Super Megaforce.
    That's not what I was saying at all. I believe the leak from the crew person, Saban has no reason to dick around like that and pretend they're giving you something and then not. I'm questioning the information that Fury gets and if what he says is completely accurate. Whether he is aware of it not being completely accurate, I don't know, but I think he's being fed somethings that aren't exactly what they seem.

Super Fan
    ^

However, there is something in history worth noting. As seen here, Green Mystic Force's suit was blue in some photos, and later changed to green with special effects. That was over 6 years ago, however, so maybe now they don't need a different suit color.

Update: The company is well aware of our presence, and as time goes by, they know what signs and clues we are looking for to find out about the next season. That's why I turn to licensing guides and toy news books for information. The closer to the business side one looks, the more accurate the info should be.
    Last edited by Tommy Lawson; 03-06-2013 at 10:07 PM.

Shadowforce Ranger
    Sup guys, long time, no read.

Titanium Ranger Supporter
    ^NONONONONO.

On another note, the Mighty Morphin Pirate Rangers prank last year was hilarious. May I ask what actions Saban took?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Lawson View Post
    ^

However, there is something in history worth noting. As seen here, Green Mystic Force's suit was blue in some photos, and later changed to green with special effects. That was over 6 years ago, so maybe now they don't need a different suit color.
    That's Chromo Key and easy to change. The reason the suit is blue is because of the background being Green. It being on a set with controlled lighting makes the darker shade of blue easily manipulated to Green. Altering existing outside footage however would not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenotome View Post
    That's not what I was saying at all. I believe the leak from the crew person, Saban has no reason to dick around like that and pretend they're giving you something and then not. I'm questioning the information that Fury gets and if what he says is completely accurate. Whether he is aware of it not being completely accurate, I don't know, but I think he's being fed somethings that aren't exactly what they seem.
    If I was a betting man in Vegas, I wouldn't bet against Fury Diamond. Although until it's officially confirmed by Nick or Saban, to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollZORD View Post
    Mighty Morphin Pirate Rangers prank last year was hilarious. May I ask what actions Saban took?
    I loved that prank. Props go to O92 for the awesome press release. Someone from SB's legal department found the prank and sent a personal email to take down the prank to reduce any confusion.