Now that I'm FINALLY getting to catch up with Megaforce, here's MY notes:

-Rubix cube? Woulda been funnier if he was playing Angry Birds or something. lol
-"Oh, it's only you." lol
-Still hating the Rangers saying their names during the opening credits. It's stupid and shoulda been stamped out after the 2nd episode of Samurai.
-Jake is being "friendzoned". lol
-"Gosei Black" on the giant card as they morph? Geez, couldn't edit that, could ya, Saban?
-"Come on, we can take 'em." "Just try to keep up." Wow! Cocky much, Gia? I'm not liking her yet. Kinda like I didn't with Taylor. Hopefully, this character develops into being more likeable, cuz at this point, I wouldn't be sad to see the monster capture her and take her away forever.
-"Are you seeing this?" lol Noah has a Batman moment, where the person he's been talking to turns around and he has disappeared.
-I am DEFINITELY digging the rock music playing as the Rangers fight the Loogies at the beach. Very nice.
-(Noah comes back out of the water after firing on the monster) Power Rangers uniforms: Now water-resistant. lol
-"Dynamic Victory Charge!" Very cool. Also, I notice the cards sparkle. Not so cool.
-"Zombats"? Didn't I see these guys in The Dark Crystal? lol
-If those things are robots, why not just call them "Robats"? Too corny?
-"They're Zords!" Noah's never seen a Zord before, has he? How does he know that's what's in their hands?
-Not digging the "Mechazord" name either. Sounds too close to Megazord. Might confuse some younger fans.
-"I'm literally flying blind up here"? No you're not. Literally being blind would be if you literally could not see out of your eyes.
-Emma flew through that tunnel pretty easy. Where was the traffic? Unopened lanes due to road construction, perhaps?
-Dude! Troy flying out of the sun with the dragon zord....that HAD to be a throwback to when the Falconzord (MMPR) did it.
-lol They got beamed into the Megazord cockpit Star Trek-style. Nice.
-When they used the "Victory Charge" card, anyone else notice it had the Japanese name on it? Laaaaaaaazy.
-All in all, an all right episode.