Page 22 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger Discussion Thread

Some Info/Rumors:

Quote Originally Posted by dukemon22 View Post
    The information here was posted on 2ch, take the new info/rumors with a grain of salt:

-ZyuDenRyu 1-10, known as the JuuDaiDen ZyuDenRyu, were the ones to beat Deiboss in the past

-Using the Kyouryu Spirits, the Kyouryuger can summon the Gabutyra Fang, ParasaShot, StegoShield, ZactorSlasher and DriceraLance; collectively known as the ZyuDen Arms. Using ZyuDenChi 13, the arms can be united into KentroSpiker.

-ZyuDenChi 11, DinoChaser, summons the two dinosaurs, Dinos and Chase, and can combine them into one, forming a motorcycle.

-500 years ago, ZyuDenRyu Ankydon chose its own Brave, the "Hagane no Yuusha" (Brave of Steel) KyouryuCyan, whose human name was Ramirez. KyouryuCyan appears to the Kyouryuger in spirit form to entrust Ankydon's power to them.

-The Mado will appear in Super Hero Taisen Z, and Strategist Rader will resurrect Kyodain. Heroes Jiraiya, BlueBeet, BFKabuto, Janperson, Jiban, and Draftredder will also appear!

If the rumor about Cyan is true, we can expect to see all the ZyuDenRyu end up with braves somehow. It would be cool to see all the old Braves return in a future episode to help fight, but it's great that they're doing this at all. So a KyouryuGrey in the future then?

So if that's true we're gonna get a magenta too?

Ex Mister YellowFour YellowAccel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinkenW View Post
    And this:
    but isn't that the same thing? To say that they want a "stronger" cast for the female and chose pink, is basically implying that a yellow female is "not strong enough".

This is why Takahito's comments has caused so much uproar in the international Toku fandom...and it's seriously sad that the Japanese fandom do not share the same opinion. And all this while we've been discussing about how the international fans have been reacting to the lack of yellow.
    Personally it's not the lack of yellow who bother me. But i take what he said as "We wanted a strong team so we choose to have only one girls because boy are sooooooo much stronger".

That's what I take issue with too... but I'm just glad they're toughening up pink for the first time in a while

Toku World with Nico, Sawa, Tomoko, Hammy, Kotoha, Luka, Sela and Kasumi
    nice rumors!

I posted these theories elsewhere and figured to post them here:

-I think a KyoryuCyan will appear like a GoseiGreen.
    -A really radical idea: Some of the remaining Beast Batteries are in fact upgrades for brand-new Rangers. For instance:

KyoryuRed becomes KyoryuCrimson with Beast Battery #15
    KyoryuBlack becomes KyoryuViolet with Beast Battery #18
    KyoryuBlue becomes KyoryuNavy with Beast Battery #16
    KyoryuGreen becomes KyoryuLime with Beast Battery #20
    KyoryuPink becomes KyoryuMagenta with Beast Battery #14

-Those remaining Beast Batteries provide for the secondary mecha later in the year for a possible power-up mode (think of the same things that happened in Magiranger and Goseiger) or just more mecha.

Just watched Brave 1 and... I'm not seeing how Daigo anything like Ban or Kai? If anything, he reminds me a little of Ryouga; he's upbeat and cheery, but he doesn't act like he step out of a cartoon (unlike a certain cop, jungle boy, and race car driving). One thing that kinda bugs me about Green is in all the pictures we got of the suits, you have Green doing these crazy poses that make him look like he's going to be the jokester of the team and he see in human persona and... he's so sullen looking. It's really jarring. Though, I do dig how Blue basically like that one relative who tries to act cool and he's not.

Deboss have some neat designs, my favorite the green one who looks like he step out of a cliched fantasy novel/movie. Though the monster designs aren't as cool looking as the Metaroids were. Gabutyra's puppetry really bugs me.

Overall, okay start.

What's battery 17? Wouldn't black become grey if we're doing sleeve colors

Eien no tomodachi~ KnightBuster's Avatar
    I haven't seen much of Aba, so Kai was my closest frame of reference to the type of red he was.

Well, I could see why one would compare him to Kai since Daigo did that reckless thing trying to tame Gabutyra like Kai did in the premiere getting that kid's balloon.

Page 22 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast