RangerCrew MediaSamurai CastMegaforce Cast
Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Wizard Discussion Thread II

Kamen Rider Feline
    " Originally posted by Knightbuster:
    Okay... well... Sora was clearly insane WAY before becoming a Phantom. So... yes.
    I completly agree with you.
    Last edited by dragon flame; 05-12-2013 at 12:07 AM.

count up your sins
    I never liked Gremlin, always thought he was irritating...and now that I've caught a glimpse of his past as a human, I realized he's just the same as he was before & equally annoying. I just wish the writers would kill him off already...although I know it's not happening anytime soon, but if they're planning to kill Medusa off before Gremlin (which seems more likely), I'd be pissed off...although I don't like Medusa either, but at least she's much more tolerable to me than Gremlin.

Ranger Fan Since Start
    Gremlin seems like an ally to me.

Tyrannosaurus!
    Thing is though, they could kill Medusa off but retain her actress, as she does have a twin who could potentially be a new mage.

The Cat's Meow
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Creator View Post
    Gremlin seems like an ally to me.
    I wouldn't call a serial killer an ally.

Yuria Haga Fan
    Toku World with Luka, Remi, Natsumi, Miku, Mio, Tomoko, Mai, Mari and Mysterious Girl
    ^agreed. seems Gremlin is now a fugitive instead of getting defeated by Infinity

Makai Super Power Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinkenW View Post
    I never liked Gremlin, always thought he was irritating...and now that I've caught a glimpse of his past as a human, I realized he's just the same as he was before & equally annoying. I just wish the writers would kill him off already...although I know it's not happening anytime soon, but if they're planning to kill Medusa off before Gremlin (which seems more likely), I'd be pissed off...although I don't like Medusa either, but at least she's much more tolerable to me than Gremlin.
    I agree. I hate his charming character. I prefered Phoenix. I disagree about Medusa although

Ranger Fan Since Start
    I hadn't watched the episode when I posted that.

Yuria Haga Fan
    Toku World with Luka, Remi, Natsumi, Miku, Mio, Tomoko, Mai, Mari and Mysterious Girl
    saw Wizard 35. it was good. Gremlin/Sora is not my favorite at all but he will be back

Ranger Fan Since Start
    Argus was a cool Phantom. Would have been better if he had a lot more eyes on his body. Like the Argus in the Percy Jackson & The Olympians books.

Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast