Page 314 of 362 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3618

Thread: Power Rangers Megaforce Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Ookami View Post
    I just heard on youtube that saban is not airing any more episodes of Megaforce Season 1 due to wanting to complete super megaforce,
    Dude, your seeing things you shouldn't watch and listen. You shouldn't believe everything you read or watch. That would have been done by some random fan who is upset about the way Nick does with Power Rangers when it comes to airing scheduling and who doesn't like the 2 year concept most likely.

Super Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelX View Post
    Was it one of the Youtube people who think they know everything? Don't believe everything people say on Youtube. I also hear people saying on there that Megaforce is starting back in October. Which wouldn't make since because there is 13 episodes left for the season. I'm counting the holiday specials.
    It's more likely to continue at the end of August/beginning of September. As for normal episodes and specials - A special can be aired in between normal episodes. This was done in many countries, when they get the main episodes and the next week, a special aired and then they resumed the next.

tree56uk/@PRUnreleased PRUnreleased's Avatar
    I wouldn't put it past Nick to just bung the new episodes on without much of an advertising campaign. Just quickly and quietly ease it back in.

The final episode of Power Rangers Megaforce will air on November 30.

I have updated the Power Rangers Megaforce Episode Guide with my speculated dates based on this final episode. If Nick decides to run 13 episodes in a row, we may see the episodes return on September 14th.
    http://www.megaforcecast.com/episodes/

Building back from that Nov. 30 date, that list makes sense. They could even wait and show the Xmas special on Dec 14 or 21.

That could air the episodes earlier to anticipate 1 or 2 episode breaks.

Banned
    ^ Any word or idea on the Christmas special? I sincerely hope its not another Clip show, especially since this season is not as much a legal translation I was hoping for something original.

I would KILL for something like Alpha's Magical Christmas over another clip show.

For next year I really hope they incorporate GokaiChristmas. It was cool there, it could be cool here.

^That episode is a Battle Fever J tribute... the footage isn't usable.

so they gokai Change into something else, the'd have to rewrite the unmorphed stuff anyway