Page 185 of 761 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285685 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 7603

Thread: Power Rangers Super Megaforce Pre-Discussion

Junior Fan
    Unfortunately we all will have to accept this next year

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Fury Diamond View Post
    The terminology was "historic rangers", which is referring to past rangers in Legend War and Super Megaforce. This term was not referring to the past cast members.
    Actually some articles said this:

"For centuries, groups of brave warriors known as Power Rangers have been called upon to protect our world from evil. Now, the future of humankind rests in the hands of a few ordinary teens with one extraordinary destiny. The 20th Season of Power Rangers will include flashbacks, weapons, and characters from previous seasons, and promises to be the most exciting season yet! "

http://www.rangerboard.com/showthrea...61510&page=144

Thanks to Morphin K from RB for that quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Fury Diamond View Post
    What kind of news (besides cameos) would cheer up fans for next season?
    1) Tzachor getting fired
    2) Being reasonable with the cameos. At this point, I would LOVE to find out we're getting a copy/paste from Gokaiger (with Google translate!)
    3) Any news on the season that would get us excited about it. Anything. Um... How about pics of the new toys?
    4) News that all these actors have been messing with us because of an NDA.
    5) Maybe spoilers about the new Silver ranger?
    6) A little confirmation from Saban that they at least understand why we're unhappy and although they are not going to do zilch about it, they hear us
    Last edited by FE21; 05-11-2013 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by malfion View Post
    I must say though, I LOVE that this has casts from different eras talking to each other. It's like rangers vs Saban.
    It's so beautiful. ;_;It's like Power Rangers, but in real life. The rangers (actors) vs a big, evil empire (Saban). Fight for everlasting peace, rangers!

Heh, I'm being a little dramatic.

Permission to put that quote on tumblr with credit? It just makes so much sense.

Super Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by cobaltorangeranger View Post
    Fight for everlasting peace, rangers!
    Is that from the Mega Man games, because I've seen it used there?

Quote Originally Posted by cobaltorangeranger View Post
    It's so beautiful. ;_;It's like Power Rangers, but in real life. The rangers (actors) vs a big, evil empire (Saban). Fight for everlasting peace, rangers!

Heh, I'm being a little dramatic.
    "Life imitates art", and "Art imitates life" funny how the world works isn't it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Momo View Post
    "For centuries, groups of brave warriors known as Power Rangers have been called upon to protect our world from evil. Now, the future of humankind rests in the hands of a few ordinary teens with one extraordinary destiny. The 20th Season of Power Rangers will include flashbacks, weapons, and characters from previous seasons, and promises to be the most exciting season yet! "
    Oh I remember that. That's the description from the Scholastic books. That information came from last year and could've been placeholder information to promote the product. Papercutz had a similar issue with the constant changes to the series bibles.
    http://blog.samuraicast.com/power-ra...orce-reader-1/

Quote Originally Posted by zoloenel View Post
    Some proof that the phantom ranger will be in super megaforce.
    As well as the suits for the Titanium and Spirit Rangers.

Lost Galaxy Cameo Update
    Here's the latest info that I got from Danny, Valerie, and Reggie.

Danny Slavin accepted the cameo invitation last month. I haven't heard back from him on whether he got the uninvite letter.

Valerie Landon (known as Valerie Vernon during the PRLG season) turned down the invitation last month. Valerie was excited to return for the anniversary.

One month wasn't enough time..especially when you have kids. If I was given two to three months to plan for it I could have gone. I'm so bummed! I was looking forward to seeing some of my old friends! Maybe they'll do another one soon! I'd love to be in the next one!
    Reggie Rolle got the invite and is currently deciding on whether he wants to return. The invite was last minute and makes it tough to plan accordingly.

http://blog.samuraicast.com/cameos-i...per-megaforce/
    Last edited by Fury Diamond; 05-12-2013 at 12:43 AM.