RangerCrew MediaSamurai CastMegaforce Cast
Page 210 of 777 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310710 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 7770

Thread: Power Rangers Super Megaforce Pre-Discussion

Junior Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Fury Diamond View Post
    Lost Galaxy Cameo Update
    Here's the latest info that I got from Danny, Valerie, and Reggie.

Danny Slavin accepted the cameo invitation last month. I haven't heard back from him on whether he got the uninvite letter.

Valerie Landon (known as Valerie Vernon during the PRLG season) turned down the invitation last month. Valerie was excited to return for the anniversary.

Reggie Rolle got the invite and is currently deciding on whether he wants to return. The invite was last minute and makes it tough to plan accordingly.

http://blog.samuraicast.com/cameos-i...per-megaforce/
    ^
    Fury does that mean Danny Slavin is going to be Power Rangers Super Megaforce or not?

Live Strong
    ^^Read what you just quoted. He was invited and accepted, but we don't know if he got a rejection letter, so we have no idea

I got off the phone with my source with a fun list of confirmed cameos. I am waiting confirmation for the final one. They said that only 10 members were confirmed. I don't know whether they are planning for additional cameos since several cast members are still waiting for confirmation / uninvites.

Jason David Frank
    Danny Slavin
    Melody Perkins
    Reggie Rolle
    Selwyn Ward
    Sean Johnson
    Hector David Jr
    Brittany Pirtle
    Jason Faunt

^Very Nice!
    Last edited by Mr. Green; 05-13-2013 at 09:12 PM. Reason: No direct quoting

Live Strong
    I'm excited to see Melody Perkins, Reggie Rolle and Danny Slavin (Lost Galaxy mini-Reunion? Probably because the show was on Vortex)

You still suck Saban. Don't think we like you though. These better not be lame 30-second appearences

Quote Originally Posted by Fury Diamond View Post
    I got off the phone with my source with a fun list of confirmed cameos. I am waiting confirmation for the final one. They said that only 10 members were confirmed. I don't know whether they are planning for additional cameos since several cast members are still waiting for confirmation / uninvites.

Jason David Frank
    Danny Slavin
    Melody Perkins
    Reggie Rolle
    Selwyn Ward
    Sean Johnson
    Hector David Jr
    Brittany Pirtle
    Jason Faunt
    I thought samurai wasn't included? but still great!

Public Enemy Number #1
    TJ and Tommy! My two favorite rangers!

New York Chips & Salsa
    I don't see anything to dislike about that list.

Melody Perkins coming back should be a win in everyone's book. Hector David Jr. and Brittany Pirtle coming back could get kinky. Sean Johnson is a nice score...and hey, if there's anything our April Fool's joke was good for, maybe it was a foreshadowing? I kid of course. Then you have guys on that list like Reggie Rolle and Selwyn Ward, both of whom are awesome.

Oh, and apologies to the guy who was just here saying "I'm a good friend of JDF's! He'd never return to the show without telling me!". He will now have to re-examine his friendship with Mr. Frank.

Fan
    Sean Johnson and Melody Perkins ??? Hooray and it looks like Selwyn Ward was not fooling us after all.

Titanium Ranger Supporter
    Yay I get to see a light speed ranger again! Saban you're doing something right ;-) And I'm still confused on danny slavin's decision to return...