RangerCrew MediaSamurai CastMegaforce Cast
Page 162 of 777 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262662 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 7770

Thread: Power Rangers Super Megaforce Pre-Discussion

New York Chips & Salsa
    ^He was at Morphicon last summer too. Which makes it kind of even more sad.

It's SHOWTIME!
    Is there any way that Saban asking some of them for a later filming date? A stretch I know but could they do two batches of filming? I find it hard to believe that they're filming ALL the cameos in ONE weekend?

Phantom Ranger Super Mega
    ^

I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps they will end up with a surplus of funds after filming what they thought would use up all of their budget. Then who knows what will happen! Perhaps they will bring back more past rangers and concepts!

New York Chips & Salsa
    Consider me late to the party, but I read over Fury Diamond's blog post (http://t.co/hzeTDYyhQt) covering all the cameo news, and apparently I missed a couple things.

Samuell Benta tweeted about an upcoming gig. A few cast members from the Operation Overdrive season have been contacted to return.
    So numerous Overdrive cast members were contacted to return? Intriguing. We don't get to see or hear from most of the Overdrive cast anymore, so it'd be nice to see a lot of them come back. Isn't it amazing, how Saban managed to find the Overdrive cast, many of which we haven't seen or heard from since the season ended, yet they couldn't get some of the S.P.D. guys that are all over social media and in your face at Morphicon?

Tracy Lynn Cruz
    Iris Hampton posted on Tracy’s Facebook about her being the last cast member from her season.
    Also intriguing. So...Patricia Ja Lee is going?

Public Enemy Number #1
    Wow,sounds like every episode that they use of Gokaiger will be heavly redited by the sounds of it. I mean it sounds like thier taking out the good stuff that involved cameos from each episode. Cheapo Saban.

Live Strong
    Quote Originally Posted by Fury Diamond View Post
    Brandon Jay McLaren replied to my tweet about the S.P.D. cast and tweeted that he didn't get the invite.
    https://twitter.com/brandojay/status/332884398951251968
    WTF. So Pua (who I thought was an awesome Red) and Brandon Jay McLaren didn't get invited at all? Saban you suck so bad. There's potential for this season to be the most epic ever...and its looking more disappointing every day

Public Enemy Number #1
    ^Yeah sounds like every episode of Gokaiger they use will have the cameo sections cut out. Saban you blow!

Junior Fan
    They should try getting Scott Truman back, after all Sosuke Esumi came back in the Gokaiger series. You have a full episode right there . . . . . .

Fan
    ^ Seeing as they didn't invite two rangers whose counterparts were in Gokaiger, it's not a guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Pink View Post
    So is it true that Jason David Frank will make a cameo in this new season?
    Most likely he will, more than cameo.... not sure fully.

Quote Originally Posted by Fury Diamond View Post
    Brandon Jay McLaren replied to my tweet about the S.P.D. cast and tweeted that he didn't get the invite.
    https://twitter.com/brandojay/status/332884398951251968
    I can't believe he hasn't got an invitation from Saban.

Saban, you idiot!