RangerCrew MediaSamurai CastMegaforce Cast
Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Gaim Pre-Discussion Thread

Ex Mister YellowFour
    The main theme is dinosaur, not music. Sure Kyoryuger have some music elements, but besides the movie it's not a main theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Red View Post
    Eh, not a fan of the helmet....
    It's just a rumor. And the drawing are based on a description, not a picture so even if it's the real Kamen Rider, the helmet might be different.

^ I hope it's just a rumor. I'm not that impressed with the helmet... but that is just a rumor.

....I hope.

Gaburincho ♪
    I actually like the idea

The Silent Artist
    I like the idea! I'd love to see a music-themed Kamen Rider!

Iron Mod
    New rumors on Break:

http://www.henshinjustice.com/forums...&postcount=197

Quote Originally Posted by UkiyaSeed View Post
    Some rumors about Kamen Rider Break that I found on 4chan who goes by the tripcode of !!BVCWoyQMwEV who claims that he got it from a reliable source.

- Ryosuke Yamamoto plays Kazuo/Kamen Rider Break.
    - Series is themed after break-dancing, music, and paranormal "white noise" phenomenon.
    - Kazuo is a ghost with an "inner rhythm" but no memory of living. Moves through sound to possess people through headphones who he resonates with. Possesses Shunpei in the Wizard Film for his debut.
    - Rakuto Tochihara (Asumu) returns in a supporting role as a possessed civilian. Kazuo possess multiple people who join together to find his identity.
    - When in a body, Kazuo can use sound energy to summon a belt and transform using a "Soul Disc" and a special dance.
    - "Soul Discs" are based on a Yokai and Dance Style. Tsuchigumo/Capoeira is the base style. Can grow extra legs to attack. Performs special abilities by hitting buttons on his body in a special order as they light up.
    - "Boogies" are ghosts that have lost their "inner rhythm" and appear from sound-transmitting devices. When defeated turn into new Soul Discs, some Soul Discs can summon Boogies to help fight.
    - Second Rider based on toy cars. Uses toy cars to bring the dead to the world of the living.
    - Break's Forms are called "Grooves". Base Form is "Gumokapo Groove". One of the alternate forms is based on Kitsune/Salsa, "Kitsusarusa Groove".
    - Collectible "Soul Discs" are made of light plastic, can glide like frisbees. Uses NFC chips to respond to the "D-D-Driver" toy, a CD-Player Belt, to play a song. Soul Discs based off past-Riders containing sound clips will be produced, but probably limited to the toy line.
    - Break uses blank Soul Discs like chakrams, can capture defeated Boogies to turn into new Soul Discs. Also has Disc-shaped shield that can reflect sound back at Boogies.
    - Flips Soul Discs onto opposite side to use finishing moves and enters combination on "Beat Joints", buttons on his body. Gumokapo Groove Finisher involves an eight-legged spinning Rider Kick.
    - Rica Matsumoto will provide the voice of the "D-D-Driver". Sings when Soul Discs are placed in the center. Sings the Ending Theme for Gumokapo Groove.
    - Second Rider named "Caron" , pun on car and Charon. "Grim Reaper", uses a scythe that has a loop-de-loop like a toy racetrack he launches toy cars with the souls of the dead. French Aristocrat ghost named Cargot is his main partner. Appears early as foe, hunts down Kazuo and other ghosts to put them at rest.

Iron Mod
    And we have a Producer:

Quote Originally Posted by DecaEnd View Post
    According to my source, Naomi Takebe is the producer. Same source that told me about Sanjou and Sakamoto working on Kyoryuger and a whole other stuff. I'm on my phone so I can't be bothered with tracking down the posts. It's a reliable person though.
    No word on the writer or director.
    http://forums.henshinjustice.com/sho...&postcount=223

It's Showtime
    That...actually sounds pretty interesting. The secondary Rider rumor sounds pretty cool, too. Not sure how crazy I would be about the new 'collectible' being CDs and toy cars, but these are just rumors after all. Besides, batteries and rings seemed silly at first, but they managed to pull those off quite well, in my opinion.

Tyrannosaurus!
    I'll be very surprised if that rumour is wrong, it's too detailed.

The Silent Artist
    Interesting idea. A ghost who possesses people through their headphones and uses their bodies to henshin.

Gaburincho ♪
    wow first break dancing kamen rider and now a ghost break dancing kamen rider this is going to be a great year

Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast