RangerCrew MediaSamurai CastMegaforce Cast
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Sentai 2014

Tyrannosaurus!
    It's not Shougeki. He looks like this.

That guy in gold had a crescent moon on his head, just like on the sketches shown in the Gaimu thread: http://www.rangercrew.com/forum/show...=1#post1114512

This isn't my 37th sentai idea but it is one I came up with. I took some of the original kyoryuger rumors(suits, train mech, time traveler) and made a team based off of non-dinosaur extinct animals. I call them Jikan-juu Sentai Toreinger(Time-beast Sentai Trainranger)
    Colors;
    Male-RedTorein-Neanderthal
    Female-BlueTorein-Tortoise(don't know the proper name)
    Male-YellowTorein-Sabertooth Tiger
    Female-WhiteTorein-Archaeopteryx
    Male-GreenTorein-Glyptodon
    6th-Male-OrangeTorein-Giant Sloth
    Evil-Male-BlackTorein-Mammoth

Their wont be no extra mechas Just many different mecha combination. The Main five make up a gattai, red is the body and head, blue and white are the left and right arm, and yellow and green are the left and right leg. Blue and white can interchange with yellow and green to be legs or arms. Black makes his own mecha as well as orange. Orange can combine to main mecha of course to make the ultimate, red and orange can switch lega and arms of the mechas for additional formations. When black turns good he can conbine as well and of course other ccombinations at that point are possible .
    Last edited by tavionjackson; 07-05-2013 at 06:03 AM.

Tyrannosaurus!
    Take your fanfics to the fanfiction section, dude.

This is my idea for a super sentai 2014. It may be another prehistoric pitch but ITS MY IDEA. Take your comment somewhere else DUDE!

count up your sins
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's not Shougeki. He looks like this.
    http://www.shougeki-gouraigan.jp/for...ges/object.png
    That guy in gold had a crescent moon on his head, just like on the sketches shown in the Gaimu thread: http://www.rangercrew.com/forum/show...=1#post1114512
    I never said the pic was of Shougeki either...all I implied was that it could be a pic of ANY character in the new 'Shougeki Gouraigan' show, I never specified what character...for all we know, that samurai-looking suit in the pic COULD be a friend or a ally to Shougeki in the show. My point is, we don't know for sure, maybe that samurai-looking dude is Gaimu, maybe not, there's no confirmation, all we have are speculations.

Tyrannosaurus!
    Quote Originally Posted by tavionjackson View Post
    This is my idea for a super sentai 2014. It may be another prehistoric pitch
    ...and that's why it's fanfic and not a suggestion for next season. They won't be using prehistory as a motif two years in a row - and especially not Archaeopteryx, which lived in the Jurassic period.

So if I simply put it, "the next season should be prehistoric animals" it would be a suggestion but if I expand on it it's a fanfic?

I've only been on these boards a couple months and I don't know what's what on these boards and what things are and aren't suppose to posted where.
    Last edited by tavionjackson; 07-05-2013 at 10:14 AM.

Hibiki is trained
    Not expanding on an idea is pointless. I could say "I want a team that has an X motif", and that's it, and it looks pretty foolish. Expanding an idea with mecha, ideas, etc. is also part of throwing out hopes and dreams for the next seasons. It's hardly fanfiction like you're trying to claim it to be. Can it be taken as such? Yes. But it does have a place here.

Oh ok thanks I didn't know that.

Junior Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Nature Ranger View Post
    i would love an elemental dragon season...or...i also had an idea of rangers harnassing power from a planet core.

Red - Mars
    Blue - Neptune
    Yellow - Saturn
    Orange - Jupiter (new color)
    Pink - Mercury
    Earth Ranger (sixth/special)

Extra Rangers/ allies

Gray - Venus
    Uranus - Cyan
    Pluto - Purple
    I like the idea of this team. If I had to designate each planet a Ranger colour, it would be:
    Red Ranger - Mars (Female/Leader)
    Blue Ranger - Mercury (Male)
    Green Ranger - Jupiter (Female)
    Yellow Ranger - Venus (Male)
    White Ranger - Earth (Male)
    Black Ranger - Saturn (Male/Sixth)
    Pink Ranger - Uranus (Female/Extra)
    Silver Ranger - Neptune (Female/Extra)
    Gold Ranger - Pluto (Male/Extra)

I personally would LOVE to see a Space themed Sentai series. This would be my personal prediction for the 2014 Series.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast