RangerCrew MediaSamurai CastMegaforce Cast
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason David Frank

Tyrannosaurus!
    lol, look at the frame you see before you press play, that guy has his MMPR red suit on backwards!

Ranger Fan Since Start
    Pink Wolf Girl just told me that Jason is gonna be at the same convention where she & I met Johnny Yong Bosch last year this summer!!!

PowerScoop - @nightmere10
    And that convention would be....?

Ranger Fan Since Start
    Otakon!!! It's held near Camden Yards at the Convention Center & the Hilton Hotel.

Allons-y!
    Posted to his Facebook.

From the One Warrior.

Spoiler

Ranger Fan Since Start
    He makes me think of Dolph Lundgren in that picture.

Mentor-in-Training
    Yep, Jason will be at Otakon in July, and Space City Con (Houston, TX) and Anime Festival of Orlando (AFO) in August. He was originally going to Morphicon, but found that he just couldn't work it into the schedule since he's going to be opening his new school in Houston that same weekend. This will be his 3rd school in the Houston area and he also has 1 in So. Cal. but that's all he has. There are some sister-schools in the NE like the one in New Jersey, but he doesn't actually own those.

I have seen a lot of misinformation in this thread and not only about his schools. I work for Jason--he and I have been friends for some time--so if anyone has any serious questions, just let me know. I'll be glad to try to answer them for you or find out the answer if I don't readily know.
    Last edited by Suzy-Q; 06-12-2012 at 03:07 PM.

Ranger Fan Since Start
    I just pre-registered for Otakon today. It'll be my third time going. I'll be going with Pink Wolf Girl. Last year, we met JDF's castmates Johnny Yong Bosch & Tony Oliver.

Jason David Frank is also making an appearance August 4-5th, 2012 at The Great Allentown Comic Con! in Allentown Pennsylvania. In addition Star Wars, TRON, and Kung Fu stars are attending,and dozens of comic book artists, publishers and guests!

There are special Photo Ops with Jason, and a panel with him showing off some Mighty Morphin' Moves!

Check out the site for more details:
    http://www.allentowncomiccon.com

Mentor-in-Training
    No, sorry--Jason will be in Orlando, FL on those days--at AFO (Anime Festival of Orlando). There was a scheduling problem with his agent, I'm afraid. He was contracted to AFO first, so he has to honor that obligation. Due to his crazy-busy schedule though, he will only be at AFO on Aug. 3 & 4. He has to be back in Houston on the 5th--he has a new school opening.

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast