Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Jason David Frank

You could always try asking on his face book page https://m.facebook.com/jasondfrank/

thanks i will look into that.

OK so I check jdf page out. And when I go to send a private message to him. It goes to message post but won't add his name so I can't send a message. Dies any one have that same issue?
    Last edited by AlwaysARanger85; 01-09-2017 at 06:56 PM.

It's there when I look on my tablet. I can't try sending a message though cause I got rid of my Facebook some time ago. Maybe try Twitter? He's pretty active on that.

I was looking around on his media side of twitter and kept seeing this email adress on his merch: jdffans@gmail.com you might get an answer there too.
    Last edited by Thannis; 01-09-2017 at 07:31 PM.

It's been a long time coming, He is an American actor and professional mixed martial artist notable for his portrayal of Tommy Oliver, he is Jason David Frank

I don't do twitter it's just weird trying to do private message and it doesn't select user name in the post area.

Yeah, I hear you there. Try that email addy. They may be able to help you out.

well thanks again thannis for the help, i will try that. I would like to get some advance notice on his prices. As he will be at a show later in the year i want to attend.

Super Fan
    JDF talks about playing Bloodshot https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/01...lls-bloodshot/

Ranger Fan Since Start Purple Creator's Avatar
    A con friend of mine is known for cosplaying as Bloodshot. We finally became friends after running into each other at certain cons multiple times. If JDF knows of my friend, I know he'll find that cool.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132