Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Jason David Frank

You could always try asking on his face book page https://m.facebook.com/jasondfrank/

thanks i will look into that.

OK so I check jdf page out. And when I go to send a private message to him. It goes to message post but won't add his name so I can't send a message. Dies any one have that same issue?
    Last edited by AlwaysARanger85; 01-09-2017 at 06:56 PM.

It's there when I look on my tablet. I can't try sending a message though cause I got rid of my Facebook some time ago. Maybe try Twitter? He's pretty active on that.

I was looking around on his media side of twitter and kept seeing this email adress on his merch: jdffans@gmail.com you might get an answer there too.
    Last edited by Thannis; 01-09-2017 at 07:31 PM.

It's been a long time coming, He is an American actor and professional mixed martial artist notable for his portrayal of Tommy Oliver, he is Jason David Frank

I don't do twitter it's just weird trying to do private message and it doesn't select user name in the post area.

Yeah, I hear you there. Try that email addy. They may be able to help you out.

well thanks again thannis for the help, i will try that. I would like to get some advance notice on his prices. As he will be at a show later in the year i want to attend.

Super Fan
    JDF talks about playing Bloodshot https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/01...lls-bloodshot/

Ranger Fan Since Start Purple Creator's Avatar
    A con friend of mine is known for cosplaying as Bloodshot. We finally became friends after running into each other at certain cons multiple times. If JDF knows of my friend, I know he'll find that cool.

If anyone lives in Oregon or the Portland area JDF will be at Rose City Comic Con in September.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132