RangerCrew MediaMegaforce Cast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers Megaforce McDonald's Toys

Power Rangers Megaforce McDonald's Happy Meal Toys are now available at local McDonalds restaurants. There are six Happy Meal zords, each with a Power Rangers Action Card Game Promo Card. The six zords combine into a Megazord. I picked up #1 (Dragon Zord) and #2 (Shark Zord) today.

Each toy comes with a single McDonald's exclusive promo card. The card use the MC prefix for the numbering and include the McDonald's icon. Unlike the traditional Action Card Game card, these cards don't have the top barcode for the Power Rangers Card Scanner App.

Power Rangers Megaforce McDonald's Happy Meal Toy and Power Rangers Action Card Game Promo Card Review and Photos
    http://blog.samuraicast.com/power-ra...cdonalds-toys/
    Last edited by Fury Diamond; 08-28-2013 at 08:44 PM.

Pretty sweet!

I actually snagged all 6 toys today!

The Gosei Great mode is pretty cool and for a Happy Meal toy the arms and legs have a bit of articulation since the hinges they use are ball joints.

Congrats on finding all of the toys

Thanks Fury! ^_^

One card to note when you get the Tiger Mechazord is a team card for the Megaforce rangers so that was pretty cool.

Mia- Pink Super Samurai
    Des Moines, Iowa (A PR Super Megaforce/Dino Charge fan )
    It's out already? I thought it would be out tomorrow? I didn't see a commerical for it. Is it true that you can just pay for the toy and not get the meal? I heard that you can actually do that. I was just gonna get the Yellow Tiger zord, it has the Megaforce team card.

Well I got mine from the McDs inside my local Wal-Mart and I asked which toys they had and they said they had all of them so she put the case of toys out and just let me get what I wanted so I got 2 of each toy.

Yes it is true. You do not need to buy a meal and can just pay for the toy. I think it's $1.98 per where I live but it varies from state to state.

Power Rangers Megaforce McDonalds Commercial. Thanks Mr. CD for the tip on the channel.

http://blog.samuraicast.com/power-ra...cdonalds-toys/

So THAT'S what they used the Gosei Great suit for...

Mia- Pink Super Samurai
    Des Moines, Iowa (A PR Super Megaforce/Dino Charge fan )
    I went to MCD today and was only able to get the Shark Mechazord. Apparently they have these in order. Blue being first and Yellow being last. But at least I got a MCD exclusive power rangers card. BTW lovin the commercial.

Yeah it goes:

#1 Dragon - Megaforce Red

#2 Shark - Megaforce Blue

#3 Lion - Robo Knight

#4 Snake - Megaforce Black

#5 Phoenix - Gosei Great

#6 Tiger - Megaforce Team

I assume it's 2 per week but I could be wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast