RangerCrew MediaSamurai CastMegaforce Cast
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Final battle in Super Megaforce

How do you see the final battle in Super Megaforce?

Will Troy and Vrak have a final showdown with each other in a sword fight?

Tyrannosaurus!
    I think Vrak will probably die an episode or two before the end. The actual finale will probably be the defeat of his father and the invasion fleet, as we know it's based on Gokaiger 50 and 51.

Reunited tAncient Powers
    ^ in that way could work similar like happens in LSR Olympios and Diabolico gone and Bansheera stay to the final Battle, Vekar could die in the Middle of Super Megaforce.

Tyrannosaurus!
    If it works like Gokaiger, Vekar would be gone by around episode 15, yes. His and Vrak's father would then appear as the final boss.

Razorback Ranger PigSooie
    I think they will hybridize the Gokai 50 and 51 and the American footage from the legendary battle. I thought that they would make the black cross king appear as the final villain. Then his giant form would take on all of the PR megazords using some footage from the end of 199 Heroes. I think Vrak will die in the finale and the black cross king will recreate all of his forms. So that way the megazords can fight Brajira Vrak, Cyborg Vrak, Yuumajuu (earth insect armor) vrak, and Buredoran (warstar) vrak as well as gedoshu (Xandred) vrak (Im not sure what his different forms will be called) i wonder if they incorporate the xandred looking vrak costume in the Samurai tribute episode.
    Last edited by jaxratchet; 10-23-2013 at 08:41 AM.

Junior Fan
    The Megazord battle from the end of 199 Heroes can't be used due to presence of the pre-Zyuranger Megazords and mecha. The whole scene ends with the Gokaigers forming the GorenGokaiOh and slicing the Black Cross King in half with that giga sword/sabre (or wahtever it is). Unless they re-film the scene to somehow exclude the Megazords and mecha from Goranger to Jetman.

Razorback Ranger PigSooie
    Its not like they have really have to explain pre-zyu megazords. Kids aren't going to know the difference with the megazords some of them I have trouble remembering which ones go with which season. Gorengokaioh doesn't have to be explained other than Tensou or gosei introducing an 11th hour configuration to the Megazord. I know it is labeled Legendary Megazord, but I feel like it would've made more sense to stick with the Gosei theme and call it Gosei Legend Megazord.

Reunited tAncient Powers
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    If it works like Gokaiger, Vekar would be gone by around episode 15, yes. His and Vrak's father would then appear as the final boss.
    Will be works in that way the Emperor is a importante element in Gokaiger, or we put the fault in Vrak or maybe in Damaras

X-1 Mask
    Quote Originally Posted by Josreason View Post
    Its not like they have really have to explain pre-zyu megazords. Kids aren't going to know the difference with the megazords some of them I have trouble remembering which ones go with which season. Gorengokaioh doesn't have to be explained other than Tensou or gosei introducing an 11th hour configuration to the Megazord. I know it is labeled Legendary Megazord, but I feel like it would've made more sense to stick with the Gosei theme and call it Gosei Legend Megazord.
    Easy to explain:

Rangers from other planets. Much like The Aquatians or Trey.

Tyrannosaurus!
    True - luckily Battle Fever Robo isn't so obviously Earth based, unlike it's pilots who wear flags on their chests!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast