RangerCrew MediaMegaforce Cast
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Theories as to how Tommy is the Green Ranger in Super Megaforce?

IT'S SUPER MORPHIN TIME
    Space magic. Obviously.

Or we all remember that Tommy is a close personal friend of the guy who created the power coins.

Junior Fan
    As I pointed in another thread - my theory uses Burai's lifeforce draining plot from Zyuranger. When Rita created the Green Candle, it didn't just drain Tommy's powers, it drained some of his lifeforce. By giving the Dragon Shield and the Dragon Dagger to Jason, Tommy managed to save a small bit of his powers and the little lifeforce that the Green Candle took from him, this, preventing his own death. Then, Zordon re-charged Tommy's Green Power Coin, which temporarily gave him his Green Ranger powers back. This event was followed what we saw in "Green No More, Parts I and II". Lord Zedd created the Green Crystal, which stripped Tommy of his powers once again and once again, of some of his lifeforce as well. When Tommy touched and smashed it, he teleported back to his friends, saying to the Rangers that he will be able to go trough one last fight as the Green Ranger. He later became the White Ranger and the Red Ranger on two occasions, however, deep down, he still wished he still had his original powers back. That wish grew stronger and stronger in him every time he came back - first as the White Ranger, Zeo Ranger V, Red, Red Turbo Ranger and Black Dino Thunder Ranger.
    While he was happy he was still able to be a Ranger after loosing his original powers, he just wasn't completely happy with the new powers and everything. And that led him to have that dream in the coma in "Fighting Spirit" - yes, he was fighting for his life, but subconsciously, he also fought for the revival of the Green Ranger powers. So when his three Ranger forms (I guess he didn't care for the Turbo powers, because he did give them away to someone else half way trough that season) gave him pieces of his Dino Gem in his dream, his Green Ranger form also provided him with a way to restore the lost powers. Tommy then visited the same place where he fought himself in his coma dream and there, he found a power source, capable of restoring lost Ranger powers. Enter Hayley and... you have 1 MMPR Green Ranger in the Legendary War.

Live Strong
    Quote Originally Posted by Gosei Awesome View Post
    Space magic. Obviously.

Or we all remember that Tommy is a close personal friend of the guy who created the power coins.
    Spoilers. They roomed together in College.

Im pretty sure Gosei will have something to do with this he like sentinal knight has the power to restore ranger power, hey would it not be cool if zordon came back to life too?

Castles in the Open Sky !
    Will be interesthing if they made in that way..

Code: Neo White Ranger
    Quote Originally Posted by mnikolic View Post
    As I pointed in another thread - my theory uses Burai's lifeforce draining plot from Zyuranger. When Rita created the Green Candle, it didn't just drain Tommy's powers, it drained some of his lifeforce. By giving the Dragon Shield and the Dragon Dagger to Jason, Tommy managed to save a small bit of his powers and the little lifeforce that the Green Candle took from him, this, preventing his own death. Then, Zordon re-charged Tommy's Green Power Coin, which temporarily gave him his Green Ranger powers back. This event was followed what we saw in "Green No More, Parts I and II". Lord Zedd created the Green Crystal, which stripped Tommy of his powers once again and once again, of some of his lifeforce as well. When Tommy touched and smashed it, he teleported back to his friends, saying to the Rangers that he will be able to go trough one last fight as the Green Ranger. He later became the White Ranger and the Red Ranger on two occasions, however, deep down, he still wished he still had his original powers back. That wish grew stronger and stronger in him every time he came back - first as the White Ranger, Zeo Ranger V, Red, Red Turbo Ranger and Black Dino Thunder Ranger.
    While he was happy he was still able to be a Ranger after loosing his original powers, he just wasn't completely happy with the new powers and everything. And that led him to have that dream in the coma in "Fighting Spirit" - yes, he was fighting for his life, but subconsciously, he also fought for the revival of the Green Ranger powers. So when his three Ranger forms (I guess he didn't care for the Turbo powers, because he did give them away to someone else half way trough that season) gave him pieces of his Dino Gem in his dream, his Green Ranger form also provided him with a way to restore the lost powers. Tommy then visited the same place where he fought himself in his coma dream and there, he found a power source, capable of restoring lost Ranger powers. Enter Hayley and... you have 1 MMPR Green Ranger in the Legendary War.
    Or just use the Ranger Key theory (more plausible and likely) as I stated in an earlier post. Though not a bad theory (actually it's well thought out), part of me knows they wouldn't go so far into lore as that to confuse the children. So they'll probably just explain how the Ranger Keys were made, though they kinda already hinted at it in Megaforce, and boom, he can turn into any Ranger he pleases to suit any given situation.

Tyranno!
    I may be wrong, but doesn't Tommy still have the powerless Dragonzord coin? Maybe somehow he gets it recharged like the way Zordon used to?

Im back :)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmpr grove View Post
    In the comic Zedd reconstituted the dino coin energies and placed them into new coins (at least Jason's). Jason went and got his coin from Zedd's evil red. My belief is Sknight teleported the new mastodon coin from evil black for Adam. Probably did the same for the rest of the dino-coins. Possibly including the dragon coin.
    Actually that would be awesome but SK did state that he fully restored the powers. So Adam or SK didn't have an encounter with evil Black and just restored the busted up Morpher from Always a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaWin View Post
    Nope. Still dumb.
    I'm sorry but stop being a brat dude. Amit (word of God) stated its what happened, thus negating the popular theories saying that "His powers were cloned" and "he used Rocky's busted up morpher probably had enough energy for one battle." Amit, despite how flawed FR was, is a logical writer and It makes sense that he says it because It (should) puts an end to the senseless bickering that's been taking place in the forums for years since FR aired. The amount of blatant ignorance (despite how many pages online that can verify this) is actually pretty Lol worthy.

Couldn't the Zordon energy wave, that happened "in Space," recharged all the powers?

Element Power Ice.
    ^I am a firm believer in that logic.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast