Page 79 of 83 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: Shout! Factory Power Rangers DVD Box Sets III

Considering they said on Twitter this interview wasn't new I'd reckon on either a clip-show of others or a re-use of a past interview.

^They're not going to use interview material that isn't theirs.

Unleashing the Power! ZeoRangerFiveRed85's Avatar
    If this has been discussed already, sorry, but I was looking for the DVDs on eBay and came across a blue banded MMPR Complete set from Shout! Factory's release and was wondering if there is a difference to the original release?

Element Power Ice.
    What do you mean by blue banded? If you are talking about the different artwork on the front case picture for the boxset that got released last year, it is just a repackaging of the original. And plus, be really careful with ordering the Power Rangers DVDs from Ebay. It has been known for the last few years that there have been a lot of bootleg copies of Shout's DVDs. If you live in the US or even Canada, I would really recommend that you go and buy the sets from Shout's website or on Amazon from Amazon themselves and not from third party sellers.

^Well they're releasing them in order. DinoThunder was put out in October, S.P.D. is coming out next month, so Mystic Force would come after that.

Carranger isn't on DVD yet. It comes out in April. Plus they're not that expensive if you know good places to get them (and no, eBay isn't one of them).

And yeah. Gotta love Sentai snobbery.

Quote Originally Posted by Combusto Dragon View Post
    No! not Nick Force..

by the way i give up on buying more PR DVDs because of Super Sentai. i know Zyuranger to Carranger are on DVD in the US but the prices are high!

and i like Magiranger more.. look at it, the rangers are family members as GoGoV are! and Ninningers, too brother, sister and their cousins
    *cough cough* Sentai Snob *cough cough*

The Silent Artist White Dino Ranger's Avatar
    Is there any real difference between these individual sets and the box set they were bunched in originally? It feels weird to see these being released years after the bundle was.

Element Power Ice.
    ^No, there is no difference with these one then from the ones that were release with the box sets and Legacy Set. At least from Lost Galaxy on as Alien Ranger was release separate from the season three DVD set and Zeo-In Space split into two volumes. I think would have been better if they had release these seasons by themselves the same time they did the Four boxsets.

^Studios don't usually do that anyway.

Page 79 of 83 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast