Page 116 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1161

Thread: Power Rangers Dino Charge Merchandise

It's where you store extra Megazord helmets. The ones which will fit, anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by GalanDun View Post
    It's where you store extra Megazord helmets. The ones which will fit, anyways.
    Thanks for the explanation!

But first in Australia though. Bandai...

Who's Walmart still have Dino Supercharge figures shelf warming? Mines just need to put them in clearance so they can have enough room for the movie and Ninja Steel toys.

a month ago or maybe two months ago my Wal-Mart still had Super Samurai...or at least I think that's what they were...the ones with the white coats? and a few Mega Force toys a hand full of dino charge and lots of legacy yellow ninjastorm rangers lol

I think my wal-mart just worked their back stock because they just put out more Dino charge batteries after not having any since January. (Hard to buy if your store never puts out it's stock)

Quote Originally Posted by 79greenfalcon View Post
    I think my wal-mart just worked their back stock because they just put out more Dino charge batteries after not having any since January. (Hard to buy if your store never puts out it's stock)
    If I had the money, I would buy the every last Dino Charge/Supercharge figures and donate them to Good will so my Walmart would restock on Ninja Steel figures lol

Ranger Fan Since Start Purple Creator's Avatar
    Anyone know where I can find just the deluxe Plesio Charger??? Solo. Not with the zord.

You would think that after Easter, my Walmart would put the rest of the Dino Charge/Supercharge figures on clearance.... Nope. The Walmart much further from me stock up on some more ��