Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Shout! Factory Super Sentai DVD Releases & Discussion (Carranger Coming in April)

Awesome that Ohranger got announced 4 days after Kakuranger released. I'll remove the episode links for Ohranger from the Super Sentai Subbed download thread now.
    Last edited by ForeverBlue; 05-22-2016 at 09:32 AM.

I'm happy they releasing ohranger ,I hope they can go back release some older series like Jetman.

Great to hear oh getting released. I still haven't gotten the sentai sets yet.

Ooooh, Ohranger! SO cool how they keep going and giving us the japanese series. I hope it goes all the way to Dekaranger, REALLY want to see that officially released here.

You know what? I'm seriously considering getting this. Ohranger is the first Sentai series from pre-Timeranger/Dekaranger I'm really interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by Komasan2001 View Post
    I'm happy they releasing ohranger ,I hope they can go back release some older series like Jetman.
    I don't think they will do that. Just the Post-Zyu series is being released to DVDs that Power Rangers was adapted from.

^They've said that they won't rule out pre-Zyuranger Sentai. Still, I'll just expect the ones Saban and Disney adapted until further notice.

^

I hope they don't stop with Go-Onger and go on to release Shinkenger, Goseiger, Gokaiger, Go-Busters, Kyoryuger, etc.
    Last edited by Miss CD; 05-22-2016 at 01:51 PM.

Element Power Ice.
    ^I think as long as fans keep supporting the Sentai releases they will continue to release more Sentai seasons. But if sales start to suffer then there is a less likely chance of more being released.

If only we didn't have to wait 10 years for Go-Busters or Kyoryuger

I am glad to see Ohranger though.

Would assume Carranger somewhere in May and then Megaranger in November 2017. This is where Sentai will start to change its game a little. All I have to say is that Carranger could see lower sales... I know, ironic how the stabilizer season might bring the decline.

Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast