Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Shout! Factory Super Sentai DVD Releases & Discussion (Gingaman Coming in Early 2018)

Makes me glad I got all 4 boxed sets. Off them in 2012 I bought Transformers East The Japanese
    Collection , Ninja Turtles The Next Mutation and Transformers The Unicron Trilogy on Amazon.

Element Power Ice.
    So I have been watching this for the last few months on Amazon Instant video and now it is offical but have to have an addiontial membership on other site to do it. If you have a member ship here at Comic-Con HQ https://www.comic-conhq.com/landing you can watch Zyuranger and Dairanger with I believe the Shout Factory subs. When you sign up it is a seven day free trial then you will get billed 4.99 a month after that. I have no idea what other shows are available there but I thought maybe some you may be interested in it if you still don't have any desire to buy the DVDs.

Also here is the link I was talking about on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._season_select

I'm still going to hold out for Mega Ranger next year. I can wait a bit.

I only got Dai due to the suites and the Zord footage. The Zord swap thing
    in MMPR hadn't sat well with me.

Element Power Ice.
    @Simango the only way to insure that Megaranger comes out on DVD over here next year is if we as fans support all the DVD releases more so with the ones that they release next which is Ohranger then Carranger after that. Don't hold out until a certain season comes out. Go buy them as they come out to support the releases and to help assure that more get release.

I can wait actually as I have one or 2 other shows to buy first (Red Dwarf XI and Mega Force
    Parts 1 and 2 off Lionsgate) so maybe by then we get Mega Ranger. I'm streaming Zyu on Shout
    Factory's site right now so I can catch it up while I wait. If Shout adds Ka I might stream
    that one next.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceranger32 View Post
    So I have been watching this for the last few months on Amazon Instant video and now it is offical but have to have an addiontial membership on other site to do it. If you have a member ship here at Comic-Con HQ https://www.comic-conhq.com/landing you can watch Zyuranger and Dairanger with I believe the Shout Factory subs. When you sign up it is a seven day free trial then you will get billed 4.99 a month after that. I have no idea what other shows are available there but I thought maybe some you may be interested in it if you still don't have any desire to buy the DVDs.

Also here is the link I was talking about on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._season_select
    You can watch them for free on tubi tv or shout factory's tv website for free. Unless you want ad free, then you can pay shout 60 a year or 5.99 a month for premium

For Oh I just click hide ads on Kiss Asian. The question is where did they get the subs without the time stamp on the top corner?

Element Power Ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmpr grove View Post
    You can watch them for free on tubi tv or shout factory's tv website for free. Unless you want ad free, then you can pay shout 60 a year or 5.99 a month for premium
    I have the DVDs and I do plan to keep supporting and buying the DVD releases. I was just sharing a way to stream it online for those for multiple reasons to watch it online instead. For me, I'm old school and rather have an actual home video copy and support the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Simango View Post
    I can wait actually as I have one or 2 other shows to buy first (Red Dwarf XI and Mega Force
    Parts 1 and 2 off Lionsgate) so maybe by then we get Mega Ranger. I'm streaming Zyu on Shout
    Factory's site right now so I can catch it up while I wait. If Shout adds Ka I might stream
    that one next.
    Well then, I guess you better hope that enough fans will go and support Ohranger's offical release so that Shout will continue to release more Sentai seasons.

Despite saying the wouldn't anymore, Shout! Factory shipped copies of Ohranger to people early, last week. I got my copy. Did anyone else?

Very nice maybe you got lucky.

Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast