Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Shout! Factory Super Sentai DVD Releases & Discussion (Carranger Coming in April)

Element Power Ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by XavierSaintCloud View Post
    Despite saying the wouldn't anymore, Shout! Factory shipped copies of Ohranger to people early, last week. I got my copy. Did anyone else?
    Due to me having ordered on Amazon instead when they made the announcement no. Which doesn't bother me as I am busy at the moment and wouldn't have the time to begin watching it. But on the plus side, I will be paying less then I would have on Shout's website for it seeing as how the price for it had gone down a few times and as of now, I will be paying just over 42 bucks after tax on Amazon.

^I took advantage of the PMC sale that Shout! Factory was having in August. So I still got it at a price close to what you're paying for it at Amazon, although that was mainly because I ordered other things with it.
    Last edited by XavierSaintCloud; 10-17-2016 at 12:48 AM.

Junior Fan
    Despite saying the wouldn't anymore, Shout! Factory shipped copies of Ohranger to people early, last week. I got my copy. Did anyone else?

yea this kinda ticked me off, as i would of ordered from shout because i love getting their products early and supporting them directly. when they said they wouldn't release it early this time, i just ordered from amazon. so i'll just stick with amazon now.

Element Power Ice.
    ^I took advantage of the PMC sale that Shout! Factory was having in August. So I still got it at a price close to what you're paying for it at Amazon, although that was mainly because I ordered other things with it.
    And that's why I ordered from Amazon when they made that announcement as other then the reissue of the MMPR complete series set and Dino Thunder complete DVD set, there wasn't anything else I wanted to get and those were still cheaper on Amazon and plus, free two day shipping.

Active Fan
    I bought all 4 sets from Amazon and ordered Dai Via Critic's
    Choice due to Money Order. As for the boxed sets I got set 4
    in summer 2014.

Element Power Ice.
    Excited for my copy of Ohranger coming in on Tuesday. I am on vacation from work this week so Tuesday is going to be a Ohranger marathon day for me the moment that it comes arrives in the day's mail. I also have a strong feeling that we will for sure see Carranger released by Shout Factory next year sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Simango View Post
    I bought all 4 sets from Amazon and ordered Dai Via Critic's
    Choice due to Money Order. As for the boxed sets I got set 4
    in summer 2014.
    Um, why use the money order?

And Ohranger is the #1 best seller on Amazon.

Element Power Ice.
    You know, I have been thinking lately as to why the disc count for each of these four Sentai series are the way they are and I am sure that some of you have figure it out too but, it appears that when Shout got the master discs for each of the Sentai Series they have done so far and will most likely get so long as they continue to release new Sentai series on DVD is that the Masters they get are actually what they put each episode on each disc with the sets they release back in Japan.

Question on the sentai sets. How are the episodes formated ie how many episodes per disc compared to the pr sets.

Element Power Ice.
    Zyu-Dairanger it is five episodes per disc to make 10 discs total of 50 episodes. Kakuranger has 53 Episodes so there are a couple of discs with either 4, 6 episodes per disc to have a total of 10 discs as well. With the recent Ohranger set that came out this week, it is 6 episodes per disc for a total of 8 discs.

Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast