Page 66 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: Shout! Factory Super Sentai DVD Releases & Discussion (Gingaman Coming in Early 2018)

Good. This means the sets are still selling high enough to make more. This also means shout will probably continue to expand their deal with TubiTv to air the sentai dubs

Element Power Ice.
    ^Yeah, so we should easily see Megaranger come towards the end of the year. But, I am surprised that it was listed on Amazon's site first and not on Shout's Website. In fact, it still isn't as I had just checked and they only have the first four listed on there.

^Carranger will get mention and listed on the website eventually. I think it took them awhile for the other four to be listed on the website right after the DVD release announcement. I guess that they are so focus on other TV show or movie DVD releases.
    Last edited by ForeverBlue; 01-08-2017 at 07:28 PM.

Element Power Ice.
    ^Yeah, I know that it took them a while after the announcement to put them up on their site, but normally, they had it listed before Amazon did. Doesn't bother me really, just found it interesting. I think this time around though, I am going to order it from their website like I was originally go to with Ohranger before they had made the announcement that they weren't originally going to ship it two weeks early due to a suppose delay in the translations but found out that they did. I need to do a rewatch of Carranger for a crossover I have plan for my Turbo story in the Spring, and I deiced to wait on the rewatch until the set comes out so that I can watch it with offical subs this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceranger32 View Post
    ^Yeah, so we should easily see Megaranger come towards the end of the year. But, I am surprised that it was listed on Amazon's site first and not on Shout's Website. In fact, it still isn't as I had just checked and they only have the first four listed on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceranger32 View Post
    ^Yeah, I know that it took them a while after the announcement to put them up on their site, but normally, they had it listed before Amazon did. Doesn't bother me really, just found it interesting.
    Their titles get listed on Amazon before they do on their own site quite a lot. The listing for the "Best of Blue" DVD was discovered on Amazon on November 7th. It's to come out on February 28th, and they still don't have it listed on their own site yet. The S.P.D. set's listing appeared on their site last week, and that scheduled to come out two weeks after "Best of Blue".

By the way, this could also explain why it showed up on Amazon so early.

https://twitter.com/BWard028/status/817427585365934080
    Last edited by XavierSaintCloud; 01-09-2017 at 02:35 AM.

so looks like amazon jump the gun a little bit.

Element Power Ice.
    And it's now ready for pre-order on Shout's website and like their previous sets, you can get it two weeks early if you preorder there. https://www.shoutfactory.com/tv/tv-a...omplete-series

@GalanDun Ya I heard of them using a Fansub groups subs as a base for theirs but I have not seen it for myself yet. To be honest despite it being messed up for them to be jacking another person(s) subs I would still be pretty damn impressed they actually found them, Because almost all of those subs are long gone.

well how has the subs been so far for the sentai sets? did they create there own, did they go more as is or more loose on words like some of those subbers do?

Pretty basic but get the point across.

Page 66 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast