Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Arrow Discussion Thread

What are your thoughts on the Season 3 premiere?

Wonderful. Especially loved that last scene, maybe that will help a character arc that makes Laurel bearable.

I liked the episode. A very good start to the season. I like the arrow is more accepted in the city. He and Roy working together was nice. And the Ollie and felicity stuff was good too. I am curious to see what they are doing with palmer. Even though I don't care about routh in the role. He is just an actor I don't like. And boy what a shocking ending with sara. I didn't expect that at all.

Fantastic premiere. Just disappointed by the lack of Thea/Malcolm, but damn, this is a fantastic setup.

Little disappointed by Werner's backstory. I was hoping for a European drug lord, not some European guy who's a low level pill pusher who ends up taking over.

There will probably be more to his story when he appears next.

We got enough of his story to bug me yet, unless his being a pill pusher was him having fallen from being some European drug lord.

"The Calm" was great and the ending surprised me because I truly didn't see it coming. Like The Flash, I look forward to seeing where the season goes, especially since we all know who the Bag Bad will be for the season. I'm still holding out hope that one day there will be a Thangarian invasion... maybe Season 4.

Another good episode tonight. Nice drama with the fallout of sara death and mystery on who is her killee. The flashback stuff was good too. Was nice seeing tommy once again. And I like the build up with laurel. And komodo was a solid villqin. And l loved the tease at the end of the episode.

The Age Of Orton lives... Rated-RKO's Avatar
    Did anyone catch the Nightwing reference? That was pretty interesting. A Nightwing reference with Roy Harper as an active hood hero is no coincidence.

What was the refrence. If it was what komodo said for his alibi. Knightwing city been mentioned many times before. And a scene was set there in one episode.

Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast