Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Arrow Discussion Thread

The Age Of Orton lives... Rated-RKO's Avatar
    The thing that made the Bludhaven references interesting this time around...

Mark Pedowitz, CW’s president, talked briefly about DC's Flash and Arrow TV series and he discussed the possibility of the newly announced Teen Titans Series crossing over with the shows in the Arrow-verse, “What you’ll see embedded in Flash and Arrow is that we’ll have the ability to test characters out." Mark then adds, "Is there room to grow them into the next show? I cannot tell you yet. There are discussions going on,” It was said that Dick Grayson and his crew would not be appearing in these shows, but Pedowitz said, as you read above, that there might be some discussions so they can make this happen.

We will just have to see if titans actually happens and if they do or dont crossover. It's like johns and the wb president said movies and tv series are separate things and each thing is its own.

^

But as it was mentioned before, Pedowitz would not have said something like this if there wasn't some semblance of validity to it. One of your theories were already debunked with DC casting a different Flash and soon to cast a different Deadshot and/or Multiplex. The odds of some of these characters crossing over between Titans and Arrow/Flash has increased slightly, although nothing is set in stone at the moment.

Ya who k ow what will happen. I rather the different networks have there own takes of characters. And leave arrow verse it's own thing.

So I have this question for all. Do any of you guys think arrow might turn Thea into a arrow take of some dc villain. Ala turning Isabella from red queen in comics to ravager. Do you think for the a she be turned into make Cheshire or young justice take on artmis or some other character.

Ranger Fan Since Start Purple Creator's Avatar
    Is Arrow gonna end by the end of 2014??? I ask because I checked the Wikipedia page and it doesn't list Season Three as 2014-2015.

The Age Of Orton lives... Rated-RKO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysARanger85 View Post
    So I have this question for all. Do any of you guys think arrow might turn Thea into a arrow take of some dc villain. Ala turning Isabella from red queen in comics to ravager. Do you think for the a she be turned into make Cheshire or young justice take on artmis or some other character.
    I'm 75% sure Thea will become Chesire even if she still goes by 'Speedy'. Especially, when Roy and Chesire have a child in the comics. It would be pretty easy to fit Thea in that and remain faithful to the material but original at the sametime. I predict Roy and Thea will ride off into the sunset as a crime fighting duo leaving Arrow and Black Canary as the main duo in Starling City.

Got around to seeing last night episode a little while Go. Another solid episode for arrow. The mark shaw stuff on conto malts was interesting and solid sub plot for episode. And the stuff with thea and merlin was good too. And some interesting developments with palmer. And I liked that give us a reason in this episode on why ms. Smoak was going to central city for flash next week.

I hate Roy and Thea together. The moment Thea becomes Cheshire is going to suck, assuming it happens.

A very solid episode last night. I loved seeing nessa again. Along with ollie and team arrow learning meryln is still alive. Loved there chat. And the 3 way fight. That was very solid. And The Hong Kong Staff Are Leading Into Some Interesting Things. And I was hoping for a bigger part for ras but his intro was pretty dynamic.

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast