Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Avengers: Infinity War

Spirit of an elephant Super Jeff's Avatar
    It makes sence being into 2 movies, since their will be almost more then 20 characters crammed into it.

Ya that does help it. And like other poster said. Dc plan is to cram everything in one or two films before going off on there own. Vs now how avengers 3 is heading
    It's different with marvel. Since for most part everyone got major development over own films. And now the team films. We get to feel and understand these characters. Love or hate them. Vs. Dc just throwing it all out and hope things click. Marvel has a reason for spilt. Dc doesnt.

Super Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by AkiraLeeJounouchi View Post
    Will infinity war be the end of the cinematic universe?????
    I'm pretty sure some of these characters will have others take over their mantle, I just wish the comics weren't forcing political correctness - it's taking over the world.

Yeah, if Chris Evans quits as Captain America, they'll probably just have Steve pass the mantle onto Falcon, as happened recently in the comics, or alternatively, Bucky could be his successor, which has also previously happened in the comics.

I like to do bucky before falcon.. Or they can just recast Steve. As Kevin f has said before mcu is like bond and they will recast when they need too.

I am really looking foward to seeing these movies. This would have so many super heroes, no wonder it's spanning two years.

Well we've learned of the first 3 Infinity Stones in Captain America/Avengers, Thor The Dark World and Gaurdians of the Galaxy I wonder when the other 2 stones will be revealed.

GoKai Change!! GO-ONGER!!
    I think...THINK there's been 4. I don't think the Cosmic/Tesarac was the same thing as Loki's staff. I think the unconfirmed theroy is that the Cube is the space stone the Guardians Purple is power and then the Aether and Specter aren't confirmed as a specific one.

little known cubby of the morphing grid in Area 51
    No they were both confirmed as Infinity gems I'm just curious as to how the other 4 will be introduced

GoKai Change!! GO-ONGER!!
    My mistake Shark. Typo. What I meant to put is the Cube is the space stone the Guardians Purple is power are confirmed and then the Aether and Specter aren't confirmed as a specific stone yet.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast