Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Ducktales TV Series set to launch in 2017

I got to see first half so far. Was pretty solid. I still need to see last 30 mins of it.

Glad Donald wasn't changed, but lets face it, who else can do a voice like that? I was more surprised at how similar Huey, Dewey and Louie sound so similar with different actors. Looking forward to Darkwing Cameo and who they get to play him.

Pretty Amazing Premiere !!!

Galactic Tide! Energize! shielded117's Avatar
    As a long time fan of the original, I was greatly pleased with the the new series with one exception. I'm still not a fan of the animation style. I love the new takes on the characters and the new voices, and personally, I thought David Tennant knocked it out of the park as Scrooge.

And my goodness, all the Easter Eggs. I know the creator had wanted to have a Power Line joke put in for Dewey, but it ultimately got cut. Still though the mention of St. Canard to set up the Darkwing cameo was awesome. And then the mention of two other cities.

The first - Cape Suzette, home of Baloo in Tale Spin. Could we be seeing Baloo and Kit later down the road? I certainly hope so.

The second, and perhaps more important - Spoonerville, home to our wonderful Goofy, Max, Pete, Peg, PJ, and Pistol. We didn't get the Powerline joke, but we got Spoonerville. And did anyone else think that the lady sitting next to Donald at Glomgold Industries looked a lot like Roxanne?

I am thoroughly excited for the rest of the season.

Banned
    Not bad for a two-part pilot episode. I actually might have some fun with this show.

The episode is now up on YT legally:

Ya it was very cool. I finally got see the full episode. Characters where we'll done. Plot was at a good pace and set up for show was good. Voice work all around was great. I too loved the shout out to other disney animal characters cities and nods to scrooge past adventures.

Super Fan
    Not available in my country.

Sucks when they are region blocked

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123