Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. II

Previous thread: http://www.rangercrew.com/forum/show...of-S-H-I-E-L-D

Continue discussion.

New Preview clip:

Good clip and nice name drop.

Super Fan

That Fitz bringing Simmons home scene is without of doubt, the highlight of the entire series so far.

I know, right when Fitz pulled that fake out and jumped through the portal, I was like damn Fitz, and Mac was like, "Yeah we should have seen that coming." But I was rooting for Fitz to bring Simmons home and I was so happy when he did.

What an episode tonight.first woot for may return. And we see why she was gone and her struggle. Was nice also seeing more of her family. The return of the professor asgardian was cool also. And learning more of the kree rock. I was a little disapointed we didn't find out name of the planet. Maybe later on we will. Also the stuff with ward rebuilding hydra. And the intro of the second struck er was cool. Curious to see where that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss CD
    That Fitz bringing Simmons home scene is without of doubt, the highlight of the entire series so far.
    I don't know, that scene was masterful, but this one was a hair more masterful:

Another great episode. This show is so good. Simmons is back quicker than I expected, but there's no way that's the end of that. There's no way she's back fully healthy. Something's gotta' be up with her.

Ward's back, already pissing off the audience. I can already tell, this dude is going to piss me off more than he ever has this season. It was great to see May again though. Her & Hunter are going to be awesome.

So next week we get a Lincoln focus. I completely forgot about him today, didn't even notice he was missing. Shows how much I care about him.

Director of The Hexagon SentaiFive's Avatar
    The show is on a roll so far with these past 2 episodes. Ward recruits Strucker's son, who is after his first target it seems: Dr. Garner! Seems like May really isn't going back to SHIELD as she joins Hunter on their quest for revenge on Ward. And my Gods, just when I thought you couldn't top off the emotional "Do something!" from last week, we get one of the most emotional scenes in the series. Fitz rescuing Simmons was something very well filmed and acted. Ian De Caestecker better get some kind of award for his performance

Tyranno!
    I thought it was weird how no one even really reacted to the fact Simmons was back. Hunter was the only one who seemed the appropriate level of surprised and happy.

Strucker's son was an interesting twist. Although it was incredibly obvious it was him Garner was talking to at the end, I don't know why they even bothered to try and hide it.

I wonder what asgardian guy's last experience with Inhumans was.

Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast