Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. II

Well so shield return tonight. I thought it was a nice set up for this lmd arch. Thr new inhuman and his ties to that senator was pretty cool. Looks like he has some cool powers and abilities. And nice to see shield learn who is controlling the watchdogs. As for adia and the doctor I at first thought it be adia gone rouge and corrupted by the book. But it looks like it was the doctor changed for his brief contact with the book. And that is his play. And I wonder how many adia copies there is. I do wonder if dr. Strange might have been the contact shield was going to go to get rid of the book. And promo for next week looks good can't wait to see return of talbot.

Tyranno!
    That was actually a top notch episode, even with it being the fourth annual base invasion. I've always hated Radcliffe so I have no issue with being the villain. And this senator has gotta go.

Looks like the koenings will be back later in the season:
    http://www.superherohype.com/news/38...hield#/slide/1

I am happy for his return. I am glad he will be back. Would have sucked if he wasnt doing another guest spot. I enjoyed his take on character.

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748