Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. II

Well so shield return tonight. I thought it was a nice set up for this lmd arch. Thr new inhuman and his ties to that senator was pretty cool. Looks like he has some cool powers and abilities. And nice to see shield learn who is controlling the watchdogs. As for adia and the doctor I at first thought it be adia gone rouge and corrupted by the book. But it looks like it was the doctor changed for his brief contact with the book. And that is his play. And I wonder how many adia copies there is. I do wonder if dr. Strange might have been the contact shield was going to go to get rid of the book. And promo for next week looks good can't wait to see return of talbot.

Tyranno!
    That was actually a top notch episode, even with it being the fourth annual base invasion. I've always hated Radcliffe so I have no issue with being the villain. And this senator has gotta go.

Looks like the koenings will be back later in the season:
    http://www.superherohype.com/news/38...hield#/slide/1

I am happy for his return. I am glad he will be back. Would have sucked if he wasnt doing another guest spot. I enjoyed his take on character.

Super Fan
    Can we all agree that we think Vijay Nadeer is about to become Gorgon? He already showed some of Gorgon's powers before but now he's gone through Secondary Terrigenesis, he could change visually and exhibit more of his powers. Also, it makes a nice introduction to the new Inhumans series coming soon, having a member of the Royal Family discover his lineage or descent.

So Mace is a liar and a cheat, but I guess he's the liar and cheat SHIELD needs right now.

Hmm didnt think the senator brother be that inhuman. Before last episode most where thinking he be a new inhuman name grid. But maybe be a different or all new character.

As for tonight episode not to bad of a episode. Was great to see talbot again. Always fun getting more characters back. Hopefully he has a few more eposodes. And nice twist with mace. He wasn't a inhuman. And more to a degree to his comic origin and a product of cap like powers and testing. I wonder if they will continue to give him the shots or not. Also nice to see coulson getting more power again but keeping mace to be the govt lack end and all. Also the Dr and Aida plot with lmd may moving along nicely. And next week episode looks good.

In other news looks like if we do have robbie back any time soon. They have no current plans to delve into other ghost riders:
    http://comicbook.com/2017/01/18/agen...re-previous-g/

Tyranno!
    God, the baddies this year are SO slimy.

I get the decision with Mace from a logical standpoint, but as far as the show goes it seems he's been made redundant.

I feel bad for the Maybot. I hope she dies gracefully or heroically.

I do hope Daisy becomes director eventually.

Well mace can still be what coulson needs. Mace be the figure head to talk to press and deal with political ends of shield being public and govt controlled end. While coulson runs the actual spy end of things.

Finally caught up on the last 2 episodes. Not a lot to say, I really like the LMD plot. Mace being a phony kind of brings down his badass-ery.

Someone "takes the fall" tonight, & my guess is on Radcliffe.

Tyranno!
    I'm guessing Fake May. She'll discover her origins, go to confront Radcliffe and save Real May from Aida, and get irreparably damaged in the process.

Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast