Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. II

@O.92 I agree. We all saw Jemma brandish that Shiv. Her clothes where torn and who knows what hell she endured while on that planet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss CD View Post
    That Fitz bringing Simmons home scene is without of doubt, the highlight of the entire series so far.
    During that scene the part in this song where it says I'll do It For You started playing in my head.

^Funny you should say that

Super Fan
    ratings wise this episode was down from last week it was watched by 4.2 million viewers down from last weeks 4.8 million with 1.6 million in the 18-49 demo down from last weeks 1.7 million

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/article...10-6-2015.html

I have the feeling that the saga involving Jemma and what happened on that other planet isn't over. Someone or something was attacking her. Hence the shiv and why it appears her sweater and blouse have been ripped from her body.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Aguni View Post
    ^Funny you should say that

You read my mind. I saw that trailer when it came out. She even did a part 2. :3

The Agents of SHIELD cast will be at New York Comic Con tomorrow. I will not be able to go since I have to be at work. Just wanted to put that out there. I am incredibly pissed.

I am thinking of doing a short fic exploring Jemma's mindset from seeing that flare to Fitz bringing her home. what'd you guys think?

NYCC coverage with some talk of this Tuesday's episode and what's to come: http://mcuexchange.com/new-york-comi...f-s-h-i-e-l-d/

Okay did I miss something? Jemma has to go back? To the place where she said she was hunted?

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast