Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. II

Wow, what a emotional episode. I still find Lincoln too bland to care about, but the emotion Daisy was giving off felt real. Gotta love that wordplay between Coulson and Rosalind, and what does Simmons means that she has to go back?

Definitely the weakest episode of the season to me. But I also still can't find a way to truly care about Lincoln, so that may be why.

The relationship between Daisy & Mack is so underlying, but so great. I hope they work together all season long. I remember not liking Mack much when he initially debuted, but this dude has really become the man.

Simmons is back, but it was obvious to me since the first millisecond that something was wrong with her. And we still don't know what. So really, the Simmons mystery is far from solved.

Really at this point I'm just wondering how long it'll be until Rosalind stabs Coulson in the back, because it's most certainly coming. She's not trustworthy, & that general that works for her is going to become very hated, very quickly. If he isn't already.

Ya I agree. A nice episode about the atcu. Plus Lincoln and his struggle. Same goes with Gemma too. And wow she wants to go back. Curious and curious there. I do want to see more of the world. Also Lance and may stuff was good. Great fight scenes.

Oh, I almost forgot, Daisy & Lincoln finally got that kiss they've been teasing since the middle of last year. I love Daisy too much & don't care for Lincoln enough, so for me I can only say: bleh.

No One Morphs Like Gosei Gosei Awesome's Avatar
    So I'm halfway through season two on Netflix.

This show is awful.

No not wrong. When that waiter poured that whine Jemma broke down. I think she remembers something. Something that needs to be retrieved from that planet.

Director of The Hexagon SentaiFive's Avatar
    I agree, I can't seem to give two craps about Lincoln. Such a pointless character. He brings nothing but his wanna-be bad boy attitude. I'd rather watch an hour of the bald guy from the ATCU being an ******* than watch Lincoln try to be intimidating. Seems like the Hydra fight club has worked out for Hunter as he's one step closer to getting to Ward as he meets the bald Hydra agent. May continues to be a badass as always and delivers another great line for the series "A tiny, little Asian girl just kicked your ***." I'm actually excited to see more of the unlikely duo (Hunter and May) in action. I must say that Clark Gregg and Constance Zimmer have great chemistry, especially with today's scene at the beach.

Next week, we get a better look at Lash. His face makes him look like a demon from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and I'm absolutely fine with that.
    Last edited by SentaiFive; 10-13-2015 at 10:58 PM.

The problem with Lincoln is that there is nothing really interesting about the character and is a bad rip off of Spike (Another Whedon bad boy character) where he has no real character depth and is more of your typical bad boy. I'd be cool if Lincoln gets killed off this season.

Gosei it's to bad you don't like it. Season two for most is when show started getting good an finding it's place.

Okay enough about Lincoln can we talk about what Simmons did? She said "I have to go back." Now either she is more yucked up in the head than we originally thought, or there is something else going on.

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast