Page 928 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 428828878918926927928929930938978 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,280 of 10259

Thread: Saban's Power Rangers Movie Discussion

Ya I personally have not seen anyone call it a flop and I know various types of folks who aren't pr fans or was a fan as a kid and want to see it or have seen it and all that. Really it's not a flop is it a mega hit bo. But it's not a out right flop. It's under performed sure but in the end it's probably going to be called a modest hit.

Super Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by O.92 View Post
    Can I see your proof that supports this statement?

OK so I'll take your bait but don't worry I'll save you the time and fill in your parts for you Me: The interaction from family co workers friends and the chatter across the internet. (Your response) Oh I didn't know your friends and family made up the entire general movie going public lol And you mean those haters on the internet of course they called it a flop because they view Power Rangers as dumb kids show.

That seem about right ? But hey I'm sure you have better proof that supports your statement that the public doesn't view it as a flop right and you weren't trying to bait me right ?
    Last edited by lablue6uy; 04-17-2017 at 10:11 PM.

My proof is your lack of proof. I haven't seen any article label it a flop. I haven't seen any credible video where it's proclaimed to be a flop. Because people like yourself, quite frankly, don't know what a flop is. You just like to throw the word around.

Google "Fantastic Four flop". Google "Green Lantern flop". Those are flops - movies that stood no chance at a sequel, and were dead before the film even hit theaters. Power Rangers isn't that low.

If we have to debate if Power Rangers will get a sequel, that means it's not even close to a flop. Because a flop would certifiably, 100% not be getting a sequel.

Think of it like a scale of 1-10. A 1/2 is a flop. A 9/10 is a mega-hit. You should familiarize yourself with this large area called "the middle", that 3-8 range. Where things actually CAN exist without being a flop nor a mega-hit.

Super Fan
    Oh man I didn't know people in the general public write articles and make youtube videos about movies they see........ Yes Ive been just throwing around the word flop it's not like I've explained what insiders would view as a flop compared to the general public oh wait I have. But you are right people on the streets they see 100 million budget against 128 world wide and they are like hot damn that movie is doing well definitely not a flop and if someone says the movie is a flop they immediately say well it hasn't opened in China yet. Yep that is definitely whats going on with Joe and Jane public you are so right I have no idea what I'm talking about.

And for every family member you have that says it's a flop, there's even more people out there who will tell you it's doing awesome. What's the end point? There's a lot of uneducated people out there, and you have no proof that this movie is a flop. You're just throwing the word around for fun.

Come back when you have some tangible proof to support your claims. And when I say "tangible proof", I mean more than 1 article. I mean maybe 5-10. Because any major movie that's so severe to be a flop, surely would have at least a handful of articles dissecting how it could flop so badly.

Nice chatting.

Super Fan
    ................ So let me guess Assassins Creed isn't viewed as a flop ? Oh calling my family uneducated that's nice but hey your a mod so you do what you want right ? So you often see 5 to 10 articles stating that the general audience views movies as flops ? Or are those articles written from an industry point of view ? Which Ive stated many times is different from the general audience point but that seems to be lost on you. But hey you have no proof that's it doing awesome and according to you I have no proof so of course I'm wrong and you are right that makes sense. Which is often you mindset tell me again how the 18-49 demo doesn't matter when it comes to ratings those were good times. Can't wait to see how you insult my friends and family next.

Quote Originally Posted by lablue6uy View Post
    But hey you have no proof that's it doing awesome and according to you I have no proof so of course I'm wrong and you are right that makes sense.
    Except I never said it's doing awesome. This is on you.

You said it's a flop. I asked for proof. You have nothing to show.

You specifically said "if you ask any random person how they view this film they will call it a flop." I asked for proof. You quickly dissolved into "Well, my aunt & uncle said it's a flop".

Can't wait to see how you insult my friends and family next.
    I said there's a lot of people out there who will tell you the movie's doing amazing. I see it on social media, daily. And that many people are uneducated.

I never called your family uneducated. That's on you. You put the 2 & 2 together. I don't know why you would do that.

Super Fan
    ^Except one thing you never mention social media you wrote this

And for every family member you have that says it's a flop, there's even more people out there who will tell you it's doing awesome. What's the end point? There's a lot of uneducated people out there
    So now you wouldn't call the people saying it is doing awesome uneducated so that only leaves one other group there that you would be referring to but your right I should have known the uneducated part was unrelated to the first and you were simply talking about social media how silly of me.....

You specifically said "if you ask any random person how they view this film they will call it a flop." I asked for proof. You quickly dissolved into "Well, my aunt & uncle said it's a flop".

Hey this response seems familiar I wonder where I saw it before

Quote Originally Posted by lablue6uy View Post
    (Your response) Oh I didn't know your friends and family made up the entire general movie going public lol
    And so when you made this statement that started this whole argument you had proof right ?

It's that simple. This is not a flop to the public, or the industry.

Or once again is the burden of proof on everyone except you ?

Concept art for the Triceratops and Saber-Toothed Tiger Zords:

http://comicbook.com/2017/04/18/powe...concept-art/#3

Look a heck of a lot better then what we got.

Super Fan
    Wow those look great